Generators, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

11330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee, KS

Supplies

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Lori T

I went into this store merely looking to rent table cloths. I ended up with more than that and was able to solve some dilemma's I had. They have an incredible showroom and their prices are fantastic.

A must use vendor!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Michelle P

I work in the wedding industry and have used Arrow multiple times. They came to my rescuse (again) though when the place I rented my cake stand from couldn't find the gold stand I rented less than 24 hours to my wedding. I called Arrow and they had a stand for me in an hour.... Read More I would recommend them to anyone who has party rental needs. This will not be the last time I rent with them.

Great prices for rentals

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Rob H

Rented tablecloths and napkins from this business. Was recommended by many brides that are friends of ours - lowest prices around. Business does need more customer service workers though - every time we went in (we visited 3 different times on different days of the week) and... Read More there were at least 4 brides there and only 1 worker to place orders.

The biggest headache of my whole wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Mitra P

I rented 100 folding chairs for an outdoor ceremony, 110 chairs for the indoor reception, tablecloths, an aisle runner and skirting from Arrow Rentals. When first comparing prices, they seemed to be lower or the same as the other rental companies. When I talked to them, we were... Read More able to make a reservation for my date. Then came the complications. After I made the initial reservation and paid a few hundred dollars, there were extra fees for things that were not made clear to me at the time of reservation. Then there were last minute, and when I saw last minute, I mean days before my wedding, problems with our drop off time. There was "miscommunication" about the drop off date and then they were booked for that weekend. To be fair, it all ended up fine. I got exactly what I ordered and expected and there were no problems with the actual drop-off and pick-up. My main contact person was also very nice the whole time, but it was a huge hassle with tons of back and forth at a time when that was the last thing I needed, and when I tried to even just back out of using them entirely, they would not give me a refund. I will never use them again and would never recommend them.

Great variety and affordable

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Halley H

They had a wide selection of table cloths (which was all we rented) along with many other party essentials. We went only a few weeks before and were able to get exactly what we need. Nice people, relaxed. Be sure to know exactly what time items need to be returned as they... Read More have varying hours from day to day.

Crystal Elegance Wedding - Rentals

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Candace B

I had a wonderful experience renting from Arrow Party Rental. I worked with Karina and she was very knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and understanding to an overwhelmed bride. I went in multiple times so I could bring in items I was using with the rentals and they were very... Read More understanding. Their candelabras and vases made my wedding ceremony even more beautiful and the cake stand was the added touch I needed for my cake table. Thank you Arrow Party Rentals for making my day more elegant than I could imagine!

Not satisfied

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Ria C

The customer service person, Karina need to improve her attitude. I came there 3 times to discuss the rental equipment, and she made me wait for more than 30 minutes, she was busy taking phone calls, arrange her documents etc. If someone came to consultation, no matter how busy... Read More you are, you need to focus in customer first then left all your documents when the person left. I returned the items on Monday, 5 days after that she called and said two of brandy glasses were broke. I told her when I drop them they were not broke but she kept saying" well, its broke and if you did not come to pay, i will take it out from your deposit". I never want to use Arrow Part Rental NO MORE.

very affordable

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Heather C

i used an arch and cake stand. They were easy to contact and work with. selection was ok

Came through last minute

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Mel H

Arrow was not my original rental for wedding decor, but came through in the ninth hour. Another vendor did not show and Arrow Rentals had the columns I needed and had them there on time.

Customer Service Stinks

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Kacy C

My mother and I went to rent everything we needed for my wedding a year in advance. At that time, they asked us what time did we want to have everything delivered morning or afternoon. We told them morning. That was between 8am-noon. Months before my wedding I called to... Read More confirm everything and they were still on the same page that everything was a go. Well on the day of the wedding I called to see when they would be delivering everything and the lady told me that everything would be there by at least 4pm. This was not right because this is not what we agreed upon. I questioned her and she was very rude and not accomodating and said the contract said nothing of a morning delivery. My mother and called and they proceeded to yell at her and hang up on her. I am completely and utterly disgusted with this company that they could treat people like that. They finally ended up delivering things at 1pm. This was after many of my other family members called and complained and the general manager delivered the items. I would not recommend this company.

Bad Customer Service Cheap Prices

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Bryonne C

I got several things from Arrow's because their prices are unbeatable but out of the 4 times I went there I only had one desired/pleasurable experience. All in all it worked out well and all my rental items were in excellent condition!

Disappointment and Frustration

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Kira B

At first Arrow seemed like a good place. They started out friendly and reasonable enough. This slowly changed. They changed the time that they would deliver the items several times, each time pushing it back (going against the contract that we signed with them). Each person... Read More we talked to told us different information, making things extremely frustrating. They were not friendly and even hung up on us while we were trying to talk to them about delivery times. Many of the tables were old and looked/felt like they were going to collapse. The only positive part of the entire experience were the delivery guys who did their job quickly, to the best of their ability and without complaining.

Bad office Staff

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 justin i

We had what seemed for 90% of our interactions with arrow to be a very straightforward beneficial business interaction. However about a week before the wedding the office staff advised us that their delivery time was an estimate and that they would be out with our equipment... Read More between 8 and noon. We had to have our equipment delivered at 9 in order for our wedding to happen on time so this was very difficult for us. When I confronted the office workers regarding this they said that they weren't bound by the contract and that they didn't have to come on time. After I protested this fact the office employee hung up on me. The wound up only being about 30 minutes late but if made for a very stressful situation. Their onsite delivery staff was awesome though.

Don't use them!!! Keep looking!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Rebecca S

First of all, the customer service is terrible! The girl, I will not mention names, seems to irritated ALL the time whether you speak to her on the phone or in person! They have lots of "hidden" fees. The cheaper items they offer are NOT in rentable condition (i.e. rusty... Read More chairs), so they make more money off of you because they force you to upgrade to the higher priced items! Also, once you place your reservation, be prepared to lose a third of what the item costs if you make ANY changes whatsoever! Another thing, if you get online and look at the prices, when you go in - the prices they currently charge are higher than what is advertised. Then they offer you a choice of a discount or the "old" outdated prices that they offer online. I paid waaaay more than I ever anticipated. Also, your out of luck if your event falls on a Sunday, because guess what? They don't deliver on Sundays! Nice, huh? We held our event on the Sunday before Memorial Day and the return of the items was a pain due to the fact that they only opened for ONE hour on Memorial Day so you could return your items!!!!! Talk about inconvenience!!!! If we were not able to get the items back during that ONE hour, we would be forced to pay double. They obviously do not care about anyone's convenience besides their own. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL PAY TOO MUCH AND GET TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! The only reason they got 1 star is because I had to rate. My honest review is ZERO stars!

Exactly what we needed.

Reviewed on 1/03/2011 Beth K

We rented table linens from Arrow and were extremely satisfied. Arrow had a large selection of choices and were by far the lowest cost I could find in the area. We also liked them because we were able to have the linens for longer than 1 day. We wanted to use them for the... Read More rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and were able to do that for no extra cost. I believe they simply require rentals to be returned by the 3rd day by noon.

China, glassware Rental

Reviewed on 10/29/2010 Rhonda M

Lesa is so easy to work with. She went out of her way to have the place settings brought in from a different store so we had the color plates we wanted. Only problem is there is not delivery on Saturday's or Sundays. But my caterer took on that job as well. I would use them... Read More again for our next big event.

Good job

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Deanna V

Arrow rents was a little slow getting back to me on things. However, they did deliver as promised with no mistakes and they did offer a great value. Thanks Arrow!

Customer Service is not the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Alicia D

Arrow was not the easiest place to work with...they do not honor the prices on their website, which are cheaper than the prices they give you in person. When I asked them if they were going to change the website, they told me they couldn't find anyone to do it!!! What year is... Read More this??? There are plenty of people who know how to update websites! Regardless of the price issues, they are still the cheapest place in town. The linens were pretty wrinkled at the reception, but I don't know how you'd get around that. Pick up was very easy and my caterer dropped them off for me after the event.

TO Arrow Rents