Arrowhead Yacht Club

Lake Winnebago, MO

Arrowhead Yacht Club

Arrowhead Yacht Club is located on one of the main points on Lake Winnebago, MO, with a breathtaking view from the main dining room and outdoor patio area. The AYC is a special place to celebrate your wedding and wedding reception. Let us make your special day worry free!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

396 Winnebago Drive, Lake Winnebago, MO

Fantastic Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 2/20/2011 Katie S

AYC hosted my outdoor wedding overlooking beautiful Lake Winnebago, and my classy yet casual reception in the clubhouse in October 2010. We worked directly with MaryDee, who was wonderful and incredibly accommodating to what we wanted. She verified all the details with us... Read More leading up to the wedding, and was very organized and prepared for all our meetings. She went out of her way to oversee all activities the day of the wedding and make sure the schedule was kept within reason. I received countless compliments on the food! We selected a buffet menu with a prime rib carving station, a chicken pasta in white wine sauce, herb roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables, and 2 different salads. Everyone loved it - and AYC provided plenty of food for all our guests within a very reasonable per person price. We hosted about 150 guests, which fit comfortably within the clubhouse space. We liked that the dance floor wasn't too huge, because it invited more guests to dance without feeling like they were in the spotlight. There was plenty of walking space between tables, and with the bar area open, it provided even more seating for those who wanted to get a drink and mingle. We loved the back room, which we used to get ready in and wait in before the ceremony. It had good light, mirrors, and plenty of chairs for me and my bridesmaids to sit down. Overall, we were incredibly impressed with this location and its staff members. They gave us the perfect wedding day within our budget, and I would recommend Arrowhead Yacht Club to any bride in the KC Metro looking for a relaxed but sophisticated atmosphere for their wedding.

A Perfect Venue with Amazing Atmosphere, View, and Service!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Hailey T

If you're looking for the perfect venue in Kansas City, then be sure to book Arrowhead Yacht Club! Everything from the venue planning, set-up, the dinner, service and over all atmosphere were top notch, and excellent. My guests can't stop raving on how beautiful the location was... Read More on the lake and especially in the evening with the sunset. The plated dinner was divine and the service was beyond spectacular. Cindy, the events coordinator for the yacht club is the perfect planner, designer and person to have to help you on your big day! I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an intimate feel, with a beautiful view and spectacular atmosphere. I wouldn't have changed a thing, and the reception was beyond perfect!

TO Arrowhead Yacht Club