Arrowhead Yacht Club

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

396 Winnebago Drive, Lake Winnebago, MO

Fantastic Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 2/20/2011 Katie S

AYC hosted my outdoor wedding overlooking beautiful Lake Winnebago, and my classy yet casual reception in the clubhouse in October 2010. We worked directly with MaryDee, who was wonderful and incredibly accommodating to what we wanted. She verified all the details with us... Read More leading up to the wedding, and was very organized and prepared for all our meetings. She went out of her way to oversee all activities the day of the wedding and make sure the schedule was kept within reason. I received countless compliments on the food! We selected a buffet menu with a prime rib carving station, a chicken pasta in white wine sauce, herb roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables, and 2 different salads. Everyone loved it - and AYC provided plenty of food for all our guests within a very reasonable per person price. We hosted about 150 guests, which fit comfortably within the clubhouse space. We liked that the dance floor wasn't too huge, because it invited more guests to dance without feeling like they were in the spotlight. There was plenty of walking space between tables, and with the bar area open, it provided even more seating for those who wanted to get a drink and mingle. We loved the back room, which we used to get ready in and wait in before the ceremony. It had good light, mirrors, and plenty of chairs for me and my bridesmaids to sit down. Overall, we were incredibly impressed with this location and its staff members. They gave us the perfect wedding day within our budget, and I would recommend Arrowhead Yacht Club to any bride in the KC Metro looking for a relaxed but sophisticated atmosphere for their wedding.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Anna C

We were looking for a venue that would give us a beautiful outdoor space as well as an indoor reception location all in one spot. Could not be happier with our choice of Arrowhead Yacht Club. We were married out by the lake under the arbor, then walked up to the reception in the... Read More club. The service provided by the staff was outstanding, and the pasta bar, bread, and salad gained the approval of even my (extremely picky) husband and father. The newly renovated bar was a big hit with our guests as well. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the venue came with the help of the club's wedding coordinator, Mollie Berry. Mollie was invaluable and a joy to work with. She thought of details that had eluded my stress-addled brain, coordinated with other vendors, and was a calming presence throughout the process and the day of the wedding. Even now I am tearing up thinking of all the things Mollie and the staff did to make our day perfect. This is a full service venue, the staff set up and took down everything. The venue itself is so beautiful, inside and out, that it doesn't really need much extra decoration, but if you want to add something extra, they do have a selection of décor, including lights, mirrors, and vases, that they will let you use. We looked at many venues in the KC area, and this is an exceptional value for the price. I think it is a little undiscovered right now, but hurry up and book, because that is bound to change with service like this!

Peaceful, Romantic Setting

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Ailene G

Arrowhead Yacht Club was the outstanding end of our search for a wedding venue. My fiance and I dreamed of a venue that could host our ceremony outdoors in a lovely environment and indoors for an air-conditioned reception. Every visit to AYC confirmed that this was our dream... Read More venue. It is such a peaceful and naturally lovely, romantic place. We enjoyed every trip out there for taste-testing, planning meetings, etc. Our wedding day could not have been more beautiful and could not have gone more smoothly. Mollie Berry is an excellent coordinator to work with, very professional and very warm with a calming personality. She put me at ease and gave me confidence that she knew what she was doing and would deliver on that day. And she did- all of the staff at AYC is wonderful. Very happy people! I will say that sometimes the communication was not as fast as I wished for it to be, in responsiveness. This was, by far the best value for the best quality that my fiance and I found. We spent months researching and visiting venues, working with our budget and keeping in mind our desires. Arrowhead Yacht Club was the best choice for us, and I really cannot imagine others not completely loving it, as well.

A Perfect Venue with Amazing Atmosphere, View, and Service!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Hailey T

If you're looking for the perfect venue in Kansas City, then be sure to book Arrowhead Yacht Club! Everything from the venue planning, set-up, the dinner, service and over all atmosphere were top notch, and excellent. My guests can't stop raving on how beautiful the location was... Read More on the lake and especially in the evening with the sunset. The plated dinner was divine and the service was beyond spectacular. Cindy, the events coordinator for the yacht club is the perfect planner, designer and person to have to help you on your big day! I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an intimate feel, with a beautiful view and spectacular atmosphere. I wouldn't have changed a thing, and the reception was beyond perfect!