Art Occasions

Travel to all locations in Tri-state area

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

509 Coventry Rd., Troy, IL Travel to all locations in Tri-state area (408) 306-1631

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ann D

Rachanee did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, along with my bridesmaid's for my Wedding! As a red head, a lot of makeup artists don't know the correct colors to use on my complexion, but Rachanee knew exactly what to use to make me look and feel beautiful. I would highly... Read More recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jessica A

Rachanee and her assistant were absolutely wonderful for my wedding in July. I didn't necessarily want the natural look that most brides want which I believe she specializes in, but she did an amazing job with creating the look I wanted. I felt beautiful and my bridesmaids... Read More looked beautiful. She does airbrush and contouring, etc..all while being very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Rachanee.

Very happy customer

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Joy S

Rachanee was simply fantastic. I went in for a trial with her without knowing what I really wanted and she was great about helping me figure out a look for my wedding day. I had my hair and makeup done at her studio on the day of the wedding and it was like an oasis of calm... Read More (except for when her son made a brief but very entertaining and high-energy cameo). I was really happy with the way everything came out (and her assistant did a great job with my bridesmaids' makeup too). She really delivered even though I wasn't able to clearly articulate what I wanted!

Art Occasions -- Rachanee and Linda

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Brooke R

We used Art Occasions for our wedding in January 2014. Rachanee did our hair and Linda did our makeup (two brides). We first met with them for a trial a week before the wedding, and we were nervous after having gone through a trial that was very disappointing. We were on a tight... Read More budget and couldn’t afford the vendors who had been recommended to us. The first trial was with the most “budget” of our options, and it’s often true that you get what you pay for. Well, Art Occasions was only slightly more expensive than the first place we tried, but the quality was so much better. Rachanee and Linda were great! They were professional, friendly, flexible and efficient, and they listened to our requests. They worked with us to get our looks just right. We both appreciated that they focused on hair and makeup rather than socializing with us. On our wedding day, they had to arrive very early as there were bridesmaids and mothers to work on as well. They were able to accommodate an extra hair and makeup and still finish everyone’s services almost exactly on time. I can’t even count how many compliments we got on the hair and makeup. They are professionals at what they do. Rachanee really understands how to translate a picture into reality on hair, and Linda is a true makeup artist. They remembered what we had discussed at the trial and made the appropriate adjustments. Everyone who had services was extremely pleased. I would not hesitate to recommend Art Occasions to any prospective brides in the area. The prices are reasonable (for the industry) and the service and product are excellent. Big thanks to Rachanee and Linda for making us look so good on our big day!

Rachanee is great

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Sarah W

Rachanee did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also brought an assistant to help with other members of the wedding party. Some of the others weren't totally satisfied with the job the assistant did, but Rachanee herself was great!

Why I Chose Art Occasions

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Beth G

I chose Rachanee and Art Occasions to do makeup and hair for my May 2012 wedding. I found her via Art Occasion's Yelp reviews. I was looking for a low-key makeup artist who could work well with the bride (me), my 2 bridesmaids and my mom. I wanted to find someone... Read More professional, prompt and calming. Rachanee was certainly those three things. Let me be honest, Rachanee's prices were too high. I think the industry is just too pricey for what you are getting. However, I am still happy I outsourced my hair and makeup to Rachanee. Rachanee is very capable in terms of applying makeup and styling hair. But when it came to the makeup design process, I didn't feel like she had an eye for what colors and styles looked best for my mom and I. I was hoping to outsource the design process to her, but ended up having to very clearly explain exactly what I wanted. Once I did this, she was able to create the look. So, if you book with Rachanee, make sure you know what styling you prefer and definitely book a trial run. She does do a great job with the makeup application process. My sister was very happy with the hair style Rachanee crafted for her. She asked for a braided design she had seen on Pinterest, and Rachanee was able to do it for her at a moment's notice. It was beautiful. Rachanee was certainly a calming presence on my wedding day. If you have the budget and know what type of makeup and hair design you are looking for, I recommend Art Occasions.

Does what you request - and great with airbrush!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Karla B

Rachanee was very nice and easy to work with. She traveled to our Aptos venue and included her assistant, which was a huge help in getting 4 bridesmaids hair up and make-up done, in addition to me of course, before 11am. The most important thing for me was that she really... Read More listened to what I wanted! She is really good with airbrush, which was also why I chose her. Several other companies I spoke to said they did airbrush, but when I asked about training or how long they had been doing it, they didn't have much to back it up. I could just tell that Rachanee had the practice and the easy-going manner that I was looking for.

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Jennifer L

I could not imagine more perfect hair and make up! Rachanee was truly amazing! Best pck out of all my vendors!

Review for Rachanee of Art Occasions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Carolina T

She kept my makeup at a minimum which is what I preferred. I looked natural and fresh a better version of myself;I had asked her to bring me powder for the reception but she forgot. I should have brought my own powder