Art Work Photography

Serving Delaware Valley, NJ

Photojournalistic and Fine Art Photography is our passion. Our work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography,we provide our clients a personalized and imaginative compilation of work. We would love to connect with you and discuss your wedding day.

Specialty

Photojournalism

Bow2010

Serving Delaware Valley, NJ

Outstanding Work & People!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Beverly F

What a wonderous Occassion & a fun group of photographers!! They were fabulous. They gave directions, took background shots, had iconic pre-wedding shots of the dress, shoes, robe, makeup & hair. Worked so well with the officiant & DJ & always had a smile on their faces. We had Lou doing our video & Leah as the main photographer along with another wonderful lady as the 2nd shooter. Lou & Leah are fabulous outgoing people keeping up with all the choas that a larger wedding can bring. They worked with the list I had given them along with capturing their unique flair and creativeness throughout the occasion. Leah was our photographer for engagement shoot & we loved her & how they came out. We can't wait for the pics from the wedding!! And for the much anticipated video from Lou!! :) They are such flexible people with outstandingly pleasant personalities. They will tell you straight out what will look good/better & and joke with you to lighten any mood you are in. After a number of poses they knew we were getting quite tired & chose to switch things up by having us walk toward the cocktail hour making our "journey to the cocktail hour" part of the photos. Loved it how they understood our mood & the timeline of the day. During the night the space where the cocktail hour was, was lite up with candles & stringed white lights so they had us go and pose by the fountain & under the spot light ~ we are both so so excited to see those "at night" shots!! Art Work Photography is creative, understanding, artistic, flexible & outstanding in the work they do. They will have forever captured all our emotions & characteristics throughout our very special day with their amazing techniques & personalities. They were on point, on time & on every little detail of our day (and I had a bunch on the list! lol). I / we couldn't of been happier with them & their work. 4/19/14 will forever be captured immaculately by Art Work photography. Much love for them!!

Contemporary and Cool with a Splash of Edge

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Stacey C

I used ArtWork Photography for my wedding and engagement photos. Lou, Leah and Allison were wonderful to work with. Lou is courteous and kind and understood exactly what I wanted - as I did not want the normal "cheesy" pics. He has an eye and you could just see the wheels turning and he checked out the area, the lighting, the traffic whizzing by...he sees things that we do not! The day of our wedding, Lou was a calm, cool and collected presence. He understands timing is super important and kept our large party right on schedule. While I can be quite awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera, Leah and Allison are super easy going and cool - they made taking our photos easy and fun. I have not yet received my wedding pics, but based upon my engagement pics, I have no doubt that they will be awesome! I can't wait.

Nothing Short of Spectacular!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Jacqlyn S

My husband and I were set on the idea of finding a truly innovative and creative photographer for our wedding. We had searched for a couple of months before we found Artwork Photography on The Knot; but as soon as we did we knew it was the obvious choice. Lou was extremely professional and Amrit our photographer was fantastic! They not only knew what we wanted but offered us ideas and suggestions that took what we wanted a step further. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos surpassed our expectations and our family and friends fell in love with them as well. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and they made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout it all. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for playing such a huge role in the most important day of our lives. It couldn't have turned out better!

A Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Tynara C

Awesome, professional service. I would recommend Art Work Photography to any furture bride. They pay attention to detail, are very punctual and have an eye for detail that will make your day and your picture amazing.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Ashley G

I worked with Lou multiple times throughout my engagement and every time I was even more impressed with his work. When we got our engagement photos I was absolutely blown away and decided to get another secession done. Both sets of photos were amazing! We could not have been happier with them. Then when we got the wedding photos back we could not believe how amazing they were!! I never imagined they would turn out as good as they did. Everyone we have shown them to cannot believe how great they look. Everyone was beyond nice and so much fun to work with, and we will definitely be using them in the future.

Photographer/Videographer

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Paul N

We researched several vendors for photos and video and felt a connection with Lou and an extra level of creativity. We had a lot of fun with his primary shooter, Allison at our engagement shoot and she was very spontaneous with locations. Our wedding day was relaxed and we found the team to be energetic, caring and most important, knowledgeable to get just the right light for each shot. They blended into the entire atmosphere of the event and were unobtrusive. We still have some time before we'll see the photos and the video, but we are excited that the final product will exceed expectations! We encourage all couples to have that one-on-one with Lou to make sure you don't overlook the critical details and expertise to capture your special day. Remember, you only one chance to get it right!

You will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 LaToya M

I researched over 25 photographers before I selected Art Work Photography. I was looking for photographers with a unique style and I was not disappointed. Julia was awesome and from start to finish it was nothing but fun. I just moved to VA but I will travel back to NJ/PA to work with Art Work Photography again. They have a client for life!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Afrodite S

Art work photography was absolutely amazing to work with. we had so much fun! everything from our engagement shoot to the wedding day was an absolute blast. I researched photographers for months and I made the perfect decision. I was looking for fun unique pictures and Art Work Photography turned out to be everything I could have dreamed of. Our wedding pictures were a mix of artistic motif with classic wedding shots. They truly are a talented group and I would recommend Art Work photography to every single bride.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Kristine B

Our first sit-down meeting with Louis Anthony was wonderful, he made us feel comfortable and was a great listener. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, moments were perfectly captured. Lou and his wonderful photographers made me feel so calm and comfortable on my big day....even though it was pouring, thundering, and beyond windy! You would have never known from the pictures what kind of day it was...all of my pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Choosing a photographer/videographer is extremely important; choosing Artwork Photography was one of my best decisions.

Caputo/Alvarez Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Donna C

It was a pleasure to work with Art Work Photography. The service and pictures are true art and exceptional.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Caitlin L

Very pleased with their services. Very kind and dedicated to my every need and request. Awesome people too!

Wowwie Wow Wow!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 lisa d

I chose Artworks because of their unique take on photography. I am very comfortable in front of a camera and have done many photo shoots. I was a little worried at first because Lou told me that Leah and Lori were going to shoot me. I usually take a better picture with a man. Photo shoots are a very sensual experience for me and I knew that I wanted to do some nudes or partial nudes. But those shots just kind of happened and in a very comfortable natural setting. I am very excited to see how they turned out. They clicked and clicked and clicked for 9 hours. My guests were amazed at the finese they used to capture each moment. We did a "trash the dress" shoot after the guests left. I highly recommend it. The best picture is the one that is not perfect. My in laws weren't too cooperative about the start time but Lori and Leah did a great job at getting us back on track and taking every single minute to make up for the time lost. I am 46 years old. I have three daughters. I will definitely hire them again!! I wish I could have afforded the videography. Not that Lou's price are extraordinary, we just had nothing left in our budget. Hire this group. you will not be disappointed. thank you so much ArtWorks!!

great company to work with!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Marissa P

Great service for the money. Leah was a fantastic photographer, and Lou (the owner) is very responsive and easy to work with. Would like to book them for future photo sessions!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 3/04/2012 Dana H

Lou, Leah, and Jeremy were so great to work with from beginning to end. Lou, with getting everything set up for the big day, couldn't have been more helpful. And Leah and Jeremy were so much fun, and they got some shots that I never would have though of. Looking at my beautiful pictures now, I realize how great it was to have true artists photograph my wedding.

Great Pics!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Christine L

Our photographer, Leah, did an awesome job with our pictures and she was awesome to work with. She has such a great eye and loves what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

BEST ALL AROUND PHOTOGRAPHERS

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Ronessa A

We knew when we got our engagement pictures that we had made the best choice for a photographer. Our engagement session was fun and relaxed and the pictures where amazing. For our wedding day, we had Leah and Allison, as well as Lou from Video by Louis Anthony. The best part about our whole experience was we got top of the line photography and beautiful and unique photos of our wedding, while enjoying our wedding day to the fullest extent. Artwork photography was a blast to work with. Even my dad has said several times how great they were. Now, not only do we have unbelievable shots of the wedding, we have great memories too. With Artwork Photography, you get the best of everything. Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding.

Awesome team!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Andrey P

We've had a fantastic experience working with Art Work Photography group before and during our wedding. From the amazing introductory presentation of their portfolio to the final results of the beautiful art work, Lou and his team (Jeff and Jeremy) displayed a true professionalism. They are not just a "standardized" staff photographers but very creative and open-minded artists. I think that a detailed and individual approach to every customer makes Art Work Photography a special and unique choice you don' t want to miss.

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Mandy B

I chose Art Work Photography after booking Lou (Video by Louis Anthony) for my videographer, who is also the owner of Art Work Photography. Lou is an awesome person to work with and I knew that he would not work with anyone who did not do high quality work. We met Leah for our engagement photo shoot about 8 months before the wedding. She really had a good eye for great shots. The pictures were not the typical (sometimes boring) engagement pictures. She worked quickly and we got a lot of different sort of pictures. I was very confident in her work for the wedding. We had Leah and Allison on the wedding day. We got so many amazing shots. It has been tough to pick ones for our wedding album. The pictures turned out better than I ever could have imagined!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Nicole H

Art work did an amazing job on both or engagement and wedding photos. Leah was fun and has a fresh eye for some great ideas. I'm a little bummed though that they didn't do any of the tradition photos such as going around to each table.

Fantastic Engagement Session

Reviewed on 5/07/2011 Erica T

Leah MacDonald was the photographer for our engagement shoot a few weeks ago. She was fantastic! We had a great time, she made both of us feel super comfortable, and the shots are gorgeous. They absolutely exceeded our expectations. Leah is a master at capturing angles, moments, textures, colors... we couldn't be happier! Can't wait for the wedding!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/24/2011 Emily S

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company! Lou, Leah and Allison are the most professional, talented and amazing people to work with! I would recommend them to anyone! Anyone would be lucky to have them be part of their special day. Our photos are absolutely beautiful!!!!

GREAT!

Reviewed on 4/22/2011 jessica w

This photography company is amazing. They have a concept and story line to each and every job they work on. We have received so many compliments and even have had friends book for their wedding after seeing our photos. I love them....thanks lou and leah and rest of artwork photography team!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/22/2011 Stephanie S

Art Work Photography did an such an amazing job at my wedding! The pictures were beautiful, more than I ever dreamed possible. They were so unique and different from the average wedding pictures. The photographer that I worked with, Leah, made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. The videographer, Louis Anthony, was amazing as well. I would absolutely recommend them!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Patricia M

Our package included an engagement shoot and 8-hour wedding day shoot with 4x6 prints and DVD of all photos. You own your photos, unlike other companies. We worked with Leah who has an artistic eye so we got more unique photos, but we also did the "typical" family photos as well. She was fun and put a shy bride & groom at ease when taking pics. Only 4 STARS for service because the wedding photos took a week longer than estimated to receive.

5 Stars

Reviewed on 7/06/2010

We are so honored to be a part of your website.Your team has captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day and given us a life time of memories at a our finger tips. Your expertise and professionalism helped us to be relaxed in front of the cameras which allowed for great shots. We will proudly continue to reccomend your services to all our family and friends. We can not thank you enough! Best of luck!Marc and Selena Marino

TO Art Work Photography