Arthur Murray Dance Center- Green Brook

GREEN BROOK, NJ

Make Your First Dance Last A Lifetime!

Learning to dance is a special gift that you and your spouse-to-be can give to each other that will completely transform your wedding and add joy and romance to your marriage for years to come. A couple who feels confident and poised when they dance together will ensure that their very first dance together and husband and wife will be a memory they will cherish forever.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin

301 Rt 22 East , GREEN BROOK, NJ (732) 968-7600

First dance sucess thanks to Brit!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Michelle O

Brit was an absolutely amazing instructor. She helped us choreograph a simple but elegant first dance that literally floored our entire wedding! It was so much fun that we're planning to back to learn other types of dances in the future. She was very accommodating to our busy... Read More schedules and I would highly recommend her to any couples looking for first dance tips, moves or a fully choreographed dance!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Crystal D

Absolutely amazing instructors. My fiancé and I came here with a Groupon to prepare for our first dance. The instructors are very friendly and helpful. Brittany was our instructor and she choreographed our entire first dance. She gives very helpful tips and prepared us for... Read More the big day. I would highly recommend to everyone and anyone who would like to learn how to dance or join their classes just for fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erica M

Brittany was an amazing instructor! Our first dance came out perfect thanks to her! If you want someone to choreograph your first wedding dance she is the one!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nicole O

What an amazing experience! Arthur Murray in Green Brook made the one thing about my wedding stress free. I was so nervous about coming in and not being able pick up the steps but my husband, father, and I did great. I danced a waltz with my dad & a night club 2 step with my... Read More husband. What I loved the most about my wedding day was how interested and shocked my guest were. They all stood up and watched the entire thing and I received many compliments about how great the dances came out. We have been married for 5 months and we are still receiving compliments about the dance. My instructor Brittany along with the rest of the staff that I met were very nice and made us feel like we really could accomplish anything!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Manali P

We went to Arthur Murray for our first dance through Groupon. And then we ended up signing up for the wedding program. The one thing we loved was that even though we had gone through Groupon, they put in a lot of effort into teaching which is something we didn't see at other... Read More places. Hey helped us pick a song. Loved the choreography. Loved the instructors. I would def recommend this place.