Arthur Murray Dance Studio

5 locations in Central FL, FL

Clermont, Lake Mary, Orlando, Waterford Lakes, Winter Park , 5 locations in Central FL, FL (407) 362-9000

Bad Experience

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Oriana A

I had a really bad experience here and I wouldn't recommend this vendor.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Cassie W

My fiance and I decided we wanted to "step it up" and not "prom sway" during our first dance as husband and wife. I started looking around and sending emails asking for information from various dance studios in the area. Arthur Murray was the first to respond and were so... Read More friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, they even gave us our first 30 minute lesson free before we signed on to any package or paid a dime! We loved the studio right away and our instructor Kris Kohlhaas was phenomenal! We didn't know anything and he never made us feel bad or uncomfortable. We signed on that day for (6) 30 minute lessons and at the end of those lessons we felt totally comfortable with our ability to glide across the dance floor on our wedding night (3/7/15). Better than that, we know we will have that knowledge for the rest of our lives! Thank you Kris and Arthur Murray Dance Center for your kindness and knowledge!! Please, do yourself a favor and go to Arthur Murray!

Chris was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Annie Rae R

We took dance lessons for our first dance at Arthut Murray and worked with Chris. We didn't want something totally set in stone but we also wanted to have a good idea of what to do for our first dance. Chris was amazing! He made us feel totally comfortable and was very... Read More patient. Our first dance turned out amazing and we received so many compliments. The staff there is great too! Booking an appointment was very simple and they were always friendly. On our last dance lesson they let us practice the entire dance and all of the staff cheered. It was such a great feeling. If you are interested in taking lessons for your first dance, I highly recommend Arthut Murray!

Group Lesson was the Best

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Christina B

MY husband and I signed up to take two private lessons and 1 group. The group was the best, he went slow, worked on the dance moves over and over again so we could really understand them. The private lesson moved really fast and we couldn't keep up. The downside is that the... Read More lessons are WAY too expensive. We only signed up because I had an offer from Groupon.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Evie E

We loved working with the coaches- they were fun, and made my nervous fiance (now husband) feel much more confident about our first dance. We took the lessons because we found a great introductory offer on groupon, but we are seriously considering more lessons because it was... Read More such a fun experience for both of us. I highly recommend them!

Awesome Dance Studio!

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 Jessica S

When my husband proposed and we started the wedding planning process, one of our first comments to each other was that we wanted an amazing first dance. We found Arthur Murray and could not of been happier! We had Sean as our dance instructor. He was so much fun to work with and... Read More so patient with us! We had never danced before but by the time our wedding came around, we looked like pros; well, to our friends and family at least :) It was a great way to bond together as well! I would definitely recommend to any newly engaged couple to take classes here! You'll be sure to impress and have a lot of fun doing it as well!