Wedding Dance Instruction

Surprise your friends & family with a spectacular first dance! Let the pro's at Arthur Murray help you make this the most treasured day of your life! -Professional Instructors -Unique Choreography to "Your" song. -Dance in Your Gown without tripping on it. -Flexible hrs. & Budget Friendly

9217 Pflumm Rd., Lenexa, KS (913) 599-4444

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Natalie M

My fiance and I hadn't taken formal lessons before going to Arthur Murray Dance Studio. Our dance instructor, Tavier, was incredible! We had the best time with him learning an amazing dance for our wedding. Dancing is typically something you don't want other people to see you... Read More do... but our instructor made us feel very comfortable and confident. We wish we could take lessons every week!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jessica W

My fiancé and I worked with Amy on our first dance for our wedding. She was fantastic and made it really fun for us to learn--and made it manageable. Everyone at AM was super nice and very professional. We just got married a couple of weeks ago and our dance went great. Highly... Read More recommend this studio.

2017-06-28T15:13:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica for the recommendation :) I was so excited to hear how amazing your first dance went. An awesome couple deserves an awesome wedding! I am looking forward to doing some more dancing with you both, now as a married couple! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jay D

My fiance and I have been going to Arthur Murray for 8 months now. Amy is our primary instructor and she is fantastic. It a very fun and lively place for dance lessons. The group lessons are always fun as well. Our couples dancing went from a variety of dances to more strictly... Read More practicing our first dance for our wedding. I really appreciated how this Arthur Murray studio put together a concrete, detailed plan for learning the different styles of dance that we were interested. I look forward very much to my fiance and I performing our first dance at our wedding reception. I enjoyed this dance studio so much that I even brought my mother so we could learn a dance routine for our Mother Son Dance. A lot of my lessons with my mother were with Monica. She was a also a great instructor with very concise and easy to understand steps. I would highly recommend for anyone interested in learning to dance as a hobby or to increase passion & intimacy in your relationship or marriage, and even to prepare for a first dance at a wedding reception.

2017-06-14T15:14:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jay for the review!! I have had such a wonderful time working with you and Anna, as well as your mother. We are so pleased you chose Arthur Murray for all your dance needs on your big day! Monica and I are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Mary L

Tavier is the BEST dance teacher you can ask for! He choreographed a mother/son dance for my sons wedding and now we have wonderful memories that we wouldn't have had without his help! He makes learning fun and he's so patient as he teaches the steps. Thank you Tavier!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Mary L

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 John L

Amy was a wonderful instructor, and my daughter and I had a wonderful time. Amy is talented and immensely fun. The only negative (and it's a small one) is that it is very expensive and not enough time was spent on our music, though this is understandable due to other lessons... Read More going on simultaneously. We love you, Amy!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Emily T

Arthur Murray is an amazing place. Very friendly atmosphere, awesome instructors. They make you feel comfortable whether or not you have any dance experience.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ashley H

Thank you so much for getting us into your studio in such short notice! We used this company to learn a quick BUT fun dance for our first dance at our wedding. They were very patient with my husband & I learning our moves! they give everyone 1 FREE lesson before you even have... Read More to purchase anymore lessons. Amazing dance studio!! <3 <3

2017-06-21T17:24:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy for you two! Thank you very much for having chosen Arthur Murray to help you learn your first dance for your wedding. It was a true privilege for us at the studio to have been a part of your big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Erin K

The best decision we made during our wedding planning process was taking dance lessons at Arthur Murray! Tavier is AMAZING. He is extremely knowledgeable and taught us everything we needed to know for our first dance at our upcoming wedding. He had us laughing the whole time,... Read More and made it a completely stress free experience while also being a great instructor. If you are considering dance lessons for your wedding (or just for fun), book it now! The entire staff at Arthur Murray are great and so friendly, they deserve 10 stars. Even as beginners, they made us feel comfortable and confident with our dance. We had a blast and will definitely be back in the future!

2017-06-28T14:49:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Erin, for the great review! We're thrilled to hear you and Cole enjoyed your stress-free experience! Tavier IS amazing ;). At Arthur Murray we strive for excellence, making sure all our clients feel comfortable, confident and enjoy their experience learning to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Stacey S

This is a great studio and Amy is so fun to work with! My fiance'and I have really enjoyed the lessons for our first dance at our upcoming wedding. We just didn't want to look like idiots in front of our family and friends but coming out of this experience we are going to... Read More blow everyone away! Thank you so much Amy!!!

2017-04-25T14:32:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Arthur Murray! I am pleased to hear that Amy made your lessons Fun and increased your confidence! I am looking forward to you blowing everyone away with your first dance :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michael B

We went to Arthur Murray for one lesson to learn a few steps and have a little fun. When we met Tavier we both knew that we wanted to come back. He is such a great teacher! Tavier put together a perfect dance for our style and ability, and was even able to train my two left... Read More feet. I highly recommend signing up for a set of lessons. It has been a great date night and will make our first dance extremely special.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jessica C

Tavier was a great instructor! Kept it fun! And we'll look beautiful dancing our first dance at our wedding now that we know what we're doing!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Christina K

Amy has been an incredible teacher! She's energetic, patient, positive and adjusts to our style and request on a dime.

2017-06-28T15:09:12 Response from the vendor

Christina, I am so happy to hear how amazing your experience was working with me. It was an honor bringing together a first dance that showcased you & Darin as a couple. Also bringing out the song itself to give a little flare to it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Alison L

I absolutely had a blast learning the waltz and hustle with my father for my upcoming wedding. Every instructor we had (usually Amy) was wonderful and really put in the time to choreograph a special dance for us. While it is a bit expensive (I could never afford classes on my... Read More own...probably because I work for a nonprofit...but I so wish I could), it is worth it if you're looking for a fantastic place to learn a full, choreographed routine. Amy is bubbly, fun and patient...especially since my father and I were complete newcomers to the world of dance. I look forward to my lessons each week. What a great father/daughter date night! I hope to be back, after my wedding, to learn more! :)

2017-06-28T15:05:29 Response from the vendor

Allison, thank you so much for the review! At Arthur Murray, we know how much a father/daughter dance can mean to the F.O.B and the bride. As your instructor, I've enjoyed every minute of working with you both and creating a spontaneous and surprising father/daughter... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sarah H

Arthur Murray is great. The entire staff is very knowledgeable, patient and helpful, especially Tavier! We had great time learning our First Dance. Tavier is awesome. We highly recommend AM.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Corey K

We chose Arthur Murray to help us choreograph our first dance for our April 2017 wedding, and I cannot say enough about what an amazing experience it was! We opted for the 10-lesson wedding package, and averaged about one class per week. We also had the opportunity to drop in... Read More for group classes, and attend their weekly dance parties - which was great! Our instructor, Tavier, was wonderful. He got to know us as a couple, taught us in a language that we (as complete dance newbies) could understand, and kept us laughing through every class. I would highly recommend him to anyone! In the end, our dance turned out better than we could've expected, and we are so exited to surprise our guests at the wedding!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Haylee D

Great, friendly staff and we enjoyed our lessons! We never felt uncomfortable as beginners and the staff was very knowledgable. I gave four stars only because we felt as though the lessons were very short compared to the price listed, however, we did learn a lot from them.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Nick W

Our instructor was Tavier and he was amazing. Gentle in his instruction, encouraging and supportive the whole time. We very much enjoyed working with him. They were happy to incorporate everything we asked for and designed a whole routine for us, and walked us through it one... Read More step at a time. They made it easy for us yet challenging at the same time.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Yamileth C

My husband and I are not good dancers at all, but we wanted to do something fun for our guests at our wedding. We found Arthur Murray dance studio everyone there are more than nice but we are really grateful with Darren for all the patience he had with us. Amy as well even if... Read More she wasn't teaching us, she was always cheering us up and making us feel good about our work. Thank you so much Darren and Amy for everything!!!

2017-06-28T14:56:11 Response from the vendor

YAY Yami & Diego! Thank you so much for the review. It means so much to hear how incredible your dance lessons were with Darren. We are so thankful we could help make your first dance exciting for you and your guests! Cannot wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Stephanie C

The team at Arthur Murray Dance Studio is fantastic!!!! Everyone at the studio is friendly and welcoming, they make you feel right at home, even as beginning dancers who felt totally awkward and out of place going into it. We had our private lessons with Tavier, and we loved... Read More him. He was so patient and broke down the dances and made it easy and fun to learn. He miraculously helped two people, with four left feet have a great time and actually look like we know what we're doing on the dance floor. We worked with Amy as well, and she was so much fun and really great to work with. The group lessons with Darren were a blast. I would highly recommend Arthur Murray to anyone looking for dance lessons.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jessie F

Before my wedding my dad informed me he thought we should do something "special" for our father/daughter dance. Neither of us have ANY dance experience, so I set out to find a studio that could make his idea come to life. Simply put, Arthur Murray far exceeded our... Read More expectations! We worked with Tavier who listened to our ideas and came up with the most fun, energetic, amazing choreography. He (patiently) taught us the entire dance and worked with us on perfecting our performance (apparently you aren't supposed to count 8-counts out loud). Needless to say, the dance brought the house down! Everyone was so surprised, and we absolutely could not have pulled this off without Tavier and the AM team. My dad even told me several weeks later that he misses our weekly dance lessons! Thank you all so much -- you made our special moment absolutely unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alisha S

Arthur Murray was amazing! We had a great time learning our first dance and getting to know the staff! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel E

My now-husband and I came in a month before our wedding, hoping that we could get one or two moves down before our big day. By the time our first dance came around, we had a FABULOUS whole dance routine down and polished, and it was wonderful. Darren worked some magic for sure,... Read More and e had a blast learning an entire choreographed dance in just a few weeks! Our guests were just amazed and we had so much fun performing for them. Can't wait to go back for some more lessons!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Luis R

We've been working with Tavier choreographing a surprise dance for my wedding and he's been awesome to work with. Very energetic

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Caitlin W

What a lovely experience! Conner and I did not want a choreographed performance for our first dance but wanted to feel comfortable on the dance floor. Amy helped us do just that - she was absolutely wonderful. Amy's positive attitude and laid back teaching approach helped us... Read More nail our first dance! Thank you to everyone at Arthur Murray!