Artisan Events/Amanda Sudimack

(18)

Chicago, IL

Artisan Events ˇ

We create beautiful, timeless photo-journalistic art. Our team is honored to capture your moment and help you tell your story–with honesty, respect, and exceptional professionalism. We love what we do. And we know you will, too.

Specialty

Photojournalism

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

1415 N. Dayton Street, 3NM, Chicago, IL

Thank you!

12/06/2014 Taylor C

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Artisan Events. From start to finish, we were incredibly pleased with the organization, professionalism and artistic confidence displayed by Amanda and all of the Artisan staff. With all of the overwhelming tasks involved with planning a wedding, it was reassuring to have a confident and experienced photographer team we could count on. Everyone at Artisan walked us through the process step by step, explained all of our options and executed with perfection. We would hire them again!

Collaborative and excellent customer service

9/13/2014 Ashley C

Tony and AJ were our photographers this past September at the Morton Arboretum. They made the entire process very easy and were extremely responsive every step of the way. I absolutely love our photos and my mom can't stop raving about them. I appreciated their overall professionalism and how detail-oriented they were as well as willing to work with us to make sure we got what we wanted. I'd highly recommend them to anyone in search of a photographer extraordinaire for their wedding :)

TINA IS THE BEST

7/19/2014 Colleen H

We have been working with Tina and Amanda and it has been such a treat! Tina shot the day. We met with Tina a few months before the wedding and when we told her what we were looking for she instantly understood what we were going for - a little bit artistic, but with a heavy focus on trying to capture the emotions of the day. They coordinated the details with my wedding coordinator and so I didn't hear from them until Tina showed up at my house on my wedding day - completely stress free! Tina was so un-intrusive, I didn't even know she was already at my house and taking photos! The photos at the church were unbelievable. Then we when to the country club to take bridal party pictures outside. Other vendors were trying to talk to me and get in the mix, Tina jumped in and made sure that they left me alone to enjoy the moment with my husband. Since the wedding day, I've been working with Amanda and Tina to put the photo book together. They are so prompt and efficient, it's amazing! I cannot wait to see the finished product!!

Amazing Experience

10/05/2015

Finding a great photographer for our wedding was one of my biggest priorities in our wedding planning process. Right from the beginning Amanda was so informative and helpful. When we met with her she was so passionate about what they do at Artisan Events and really is a true artist. From there I worked with AJ on all the planning, she was so sweet and responsive to all of my questions. All of her planning was executed beautifully the day of. Tina, our lead photographer, was really amazing, she was so patient and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Tina has an amazing eye and such a talent for capturing evert detail and emotion not just of us but of our guests as well. Tina and AJ made everything so easy, they were professional yet laughed with us and seemed to both love what they do. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with them. Our pictures turned out incredible and really captured the true story of our day. I highly recommend Artisan Events and would not have changed one thing. Thank you Amanda, AJ, and Tina for your passion in what you do, it is so refreshing! Best, Chris and Lauren

Amazing photography

7/05/2014 Brittany a

Artisan Events was absolutely amazing, particularly AJ. She has been so helpful in putting together my final albums which has been incredibly helpful and much appreciated. AJ was photographing the groom/groomsmen while they were getting dressed and my husband just adored her. She was calm and collected the entire time. I had a different photographer who was just as great. He had awesome ideas and took some gorgeous photos. I prefer authentic, journalistic photography and got exactly that. I was running behind getting dressed and he was trying his best to stay calm, but I knew he was a little stressed out about the timing. They are on the pricey side and my guests all complained about the cost of the photographs, however, they have compensated for that with the buy one get one free promo. Overall, I was very pleased with the entire experience and would use them again. If only I could re-live my wedding day again!

Artisan Events

5/25/2014 Nicole Y

Artisan and Tina and Amanda and their team were amazing from start to finish. We did our engagement photos with Tina to get to work together before the wedding and she was so easy to work with and we loved the photos. The day of the wedding, the team was seamless and easy-going and kept everything working smoothly. I would definitely recommend Artisan to friends and family. My sister (and MOH) is using them for her wedding next summer.

Captured Classic Chicago Nuptials

9/14/2013 Katie C

I absolutely loved working with Artisan Events for my wedding photos. I found them after a friend referred me and could not have been happier. Wedding photographers are shockingly expensive (like everything else) and I will say Artisan is definitely worth the price tag. I felt completely comfortable working with the photographer even though we skipped an engagement session. She had wonderful ideas and didn't force myself or my wedding party to do anything cheesy (not my style). I only wish I could have had her stay with us for longer!

Tina and Tim rock!

9/28/2013 Janelle W

Tina and Tim from Artisan Events were the photographers for my wedding. They did an amazing job. Just recently got the proofs back and they are beautiful! Definitely recommend them!

Perfect!

5/25/2013 Erin E

I had Tina for my wedding journey! She was so nice and warm and I never felt awkward around her or felt the need to pose. She was extremely straight forward and professional! We had our engagement photos with Tina and purchased our save the dates through them as we'll and we got sooo many compliments! You get what you pay for and Tina is worth it!

Artisan Events

10/01/2011 Lisa A

Artisan Events is high quality photography with a unique eye for details. We used Tina, and found her to be extremely responsive, organized and talented. I don't even recall seeing her or John (the 2nd photographer) during the ceremony or the reception - and the pictures are AMAZING. I would recommend Artisan Events to anyone who wants great pictures of their day!

Captured the moment...perfectly

9/04/2011 Mitch B

When my wife, Alison, and I went through the process of choosing a wedding photographer, we had a clear vision of how we wanted our special day captured. We wanted someone who could find the natural beauty in the setting, had an eye for picking out the best shot, and would truly let us be who we are (no lame poses). We also knew that at the end of the day, our pictures are what we’ll have to remember the event. All that said, when we found Artisan Events and met with Tina, we had a good feeling we found the photographer who could fulfill our wishes. When the day came, our “good feeling” was 100% affirmed. In the midst of the madness of the day, Tina brought a level of comfort to Alison and I, letting us enjoy the moment and truly be ourselves. She and Danielle (our second shooter) conducted themselves with such professionalism, being accessible at all times while never disrupting the evening. And when we saw the shots for the first time, I can only say I was blown away. In each shot, I could feel the emotions all over again. She and Danielle (our second shooter) were able to capture us in such a way that we actually relived our wedding day sitting at our laptop. We chose Artisan for their style - artistic photojournalism - because we wanted the shots to showcase the surroundings and the moment as much as they showcased us. What we got far exceeded our expectations. Tina has given us the ability to remember our wedding day in the most vivid and stunning light. We could not be any happier.

Fantastic

6/25/2011 Catherine D

We recently worked with Artisan Events for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about our experience. They gave us a very professional presentation about their capabilities and allowed us to personally meet and select our photographer. We got an engagement portrait session with our package and the photographer (John) spent an extra hour with us - the results were fabulous and we've given many photos as gifts. We recently got our wedding photos and are just as pleased - John and Molly captured the beauty and spirit of our event. Don't be fooled by the higher price tag for Artisan Events - much of this cost is just a credit that you can use toward photos, albums, frames etc. I would highly recommend AE to anyone who wants a beautiful memory of their occasion!

11/04/2006 Jenny L

My photographer did a wonderful job of capturing many of the candid shots that I had asked for. She took beautiful pictures of the reception venue, the church and the hotel. She was able to catch much of what I wanted without being obtrusive.;The one thing I would suggest would be to be as specific as possible about the types of 'moments' you want captured. There were traditional shots I thought I'd see but didn't receive (picutres w/Mom, close ups of my shoes).

Rating for Artisan Events/Amanda Sudimack & Associates

5/31/2008 Kira O

8/04/2007 Jennifer B

Easy-going and very calm demeanor.

5/09/2009 Erin B

We were given 2 photographers for our wedding day so there were literally no missed photo opportunities. They do an amazing job of capturing very beautiful candid moments and we rarely even noticed that our picture was being taken. The results were beautiful we were so amazed at how well everything turned out. Their style of photography is truly artistic.;If your style is more 'portrait' than this is not for you. They only shoot portraits that you personally request so do not expect them to pull you aside to get pictures of you and your 200 closest relatives.

10/03/2008 Katherine H

The pictures turned out more amazing than we ever imagined. They really understood what an important part of the day the pictures are and that was evident in their photography.;It can be pricey but so worth it!

9/06/2008 Brooke K

Tim and Jonathan were wonderful. They made the entire wedding party feel comfortable. They would get excited about the shoots which would make everyone pumped and happy about the pictures. I LOVED every picture they took.

Send Email