We not only reflect your moods, We create them!

Through my experience working with Brides, their wants and needs, I know how important it is to listen to your dreams and the vision you have for your special day. It is truly a blessing to be a part of your wedding day and bring the event to life with the beauty of flowers!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

3171 99th Street, Urbandale, IA Des Moines and surrounding areas (515) 778-4405

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Whitney P

Amy was absolutely great to work with. She was easy to talk to and had additional ideas that I had never thought about. She was quick to respond to any changes or concerns I had regarding our flowers. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I was able to put my complete... Read More trust in her and didn't see any finished products until the wedding day. She did not disappoint. Everything was gorgeous!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Shanna O

Amy at Artistic Bloom is wonderful to work with! We started out discussing everything I had wanted and then reeled in the wants for more manageable options to stay within budget. She was very flexible and open to changes (I made a number of changes throughout the process). Amy... Read More had good ideas to help us decide which flowers to use and ideas for different centerpieces to create. I am not very knowledgeable on flowers and she helped out tremendously. And, of course, our flowers were very beautiful and last throughout the entire ceremony and reception. I even had many blooms that lasted for a few weeks after our wedding!

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jill S

Working with Amy at Artistic Bloom was incredible! She helped take my simple ideas and make them into this beautiful and elegant display. She created height for some of our tables and short pieces for others; she knows exactly what to do to not only create interest throughout... Read More the room, but function as well since people need to talk across tables. Our white theme of flowers came to life with different textures, accents and a little bling even. Loved my bouquet also! Amy added just a little extra to make it really pop, and I cannot get over how gorgeous it was!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Rebecca H

Amy was very accommodating with all of our requests and changed minds. She let me know that the flowers I chose (peonies) were temperamental before I settled on them so I would know exactly what to expect. No surprises! On the day of, my bouquet was perfect and so were the... Read More bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages!

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Bobbi K

Amy helped me come up with a flower combination that worked perfect with color scheme. She is very knowledgeable and has great ideas.

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Allison F

Amy did a great job with our wedding flowers. We did not have a ton of arrangements, but we were very happy with what we did have. Amy took my ideas, and used her professional judgement to create our beautiful bouquets. We ended up spending a little more than what we had... Read More planned, but prices were still very comparable for the area.

Amy Anderson Peck

I have been in the wedding industry for 22 years starting out at the local grocery store and moving my way up through other small shops around town. I have worked in the retail side of the flower business and I love the event side as well! I love to work personally with my brides to make the process of planning their wedding fun and with no worries. I continue to attend floral shows and classes to stay up to date on the latest trends and offerings for my brides.