Oceanside, CA All Southern Calilfornia (760) 207-3010

Bride

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Suzie F

Sabrina was fabulous as was Connie our hairdresser. She is prompt / exciting and if I ever have another event that I need to look extra fabulous for I will.

2016-01-04T23:08:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Suzie. We loved being there for you. We wish you and your new husband a long and loving life together!

I was the most beautiful woman in the room!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Jennifer C

Sabrina and her team did amazing work with me and my whole bridal party. They all showed up on time and started right away. The team was fun too, we all had fun while getting ready which is a big plus you do not want to feel uncomfortable while getting ready. I had hair and... Read More make-up done on me and my two bridesmaids and my mother. My make-up stood out more than the others but they all looked beautiful as well. My mother was floored to get her hair and make-up done and she felt and looked amazing. I was the last one to be done, I was walking out the door before Sabrina left she makes sure you are perfect before she lets you walk and I got a small little cute bag with some touch up make-up as well if it needed it. I did not though my make-up lasted the whole time even with all of dances and hugs and kisses I never felt the need to touch up it was amazing. Overall I am very satisfied with the work on my hair and make-up. Defiantly suggest using her and her team very professional and fun, wont be disappointed. Jennifer K.

2015-12-30T19:34:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review Jennifer. You are truly an amazing person and I know you and your new husband will be so happy. It was our pleasure to be there to support you. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Sabrina and her team were amazing. They got there on time, ready to work and just had a professional vibe the whole time. Through my future mother in law having a stye on one eye, my mother getting the flu halfway through the day and the florist being late, they handled it... Read More all. All my girls looked beautiful and the hair was sophisticated and not at all teenage prom like I see so many time. I had the exact look I wanted thanks to both Sabrina and the hair stylists. I cannot thank them enough for their patience and professionalism on a day where craziness is all around. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any occasion!!

2015-12-16T21:39:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole for the great review. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding. We hope you and Karl have a wonderful and long loving life together!

The Best Team

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Sabrina and her team were awesome. Professional, on time and patient. As all weddings do there were lots of mishaps. The team handled them all with grace and ease which made my stress level less. Even though Sabrina and I spent time picking out colors, when they were not... Read More working she took the time to start all over to make sure I looked my best. My mom got the flu halfway through the day and they were kind enough to redo her hair and makeup just so she could make it through the ceremony and pictures looking her best even if she did not feel it. I seriously cannot thank these ladies enough for all their hard work and creativity and I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion.