Little Rock Arkansas Wedding Photographer

I'm a wedding photographer based in Little Rock, AR, and am available for travel! I am a fine art photographer and am always striving to build on my craft! If you are looking for the right person to capture the most important day of your life, I hope you'll get in touch! I love shooting romantic elopements and large-scale affairs alike! After photographing nearly one-hundred weddings, I have the experience and skill to capture your day as you've always dreamed. I photograph weddings in Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, and beyond. I am also a destination wedding photographer, and have photographed beach weddings, castle weddings, mountain weddings, bayou weddings, and everywhere else in between!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Arkansas, Memphis, Destination (501) 681-5253
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Hannah P

Sydney was amazing. I met with several photographers before I chose her. I knew she was it after our meeting. Her edge and her vision was exactly what I was looking for. I also feel like I even made a friend after all of it. She was open to all my ideas and she was always so... Read More kind. I love Sydney!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Shirley T

My husband and I graduated from the UA in 2013 and have lived in Dallas the last 4 years. When we got engaged, there was no question we would have our wedding in Fayetteville, but we quickly learned how difficult it can be to find and work with vendors when you don't live in the... Read More same state. Sydney helped make our wedding process so easy! Not only did she travel to Dallas for our engagement shoot, but she also traveled out of town for our ceremony in Fayetteville. She is so talented and has such a great vision for photos and was very responsive to everything we requested. She made us laugh and feel so comfortable throughout every shoot and was such a pleasure to work with – we would recommend her to anyone! Finding a good photographer was one of our top priorities, and Sydney is very affordable and well worth every dollar. Thank you again for everything, Sydney!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jaime W

Sydney was wonderful! Not only did she take great photos, she listened to all our request and ended up feeling like we were just hanging with friends! Also turn around was so fast! The only problem is we have too many pictures we love :) Would recommend her for anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Lauren M

I hired Sydney to take boudoir photos as a wedding day gift for my husband-to-be and she did not disappoint! Not only did I have a blast with this fun and relaxed photographer, but she provided me with THE most gorgeous photos. Sydney made me feel so confident and sexy, and my... Read More husband said I looked like a supermodel when he saw them :)

Sydney Rasch

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art from Hendrix College, and started doing photography with black & white film before moving to digital. I love art and I strive to create art with your photos. I love nature and animals, and love a good tailgate!