Artworks Wedding Cinema

Atlanta Area and Beyond

Atlanta's Finest Wedding Cinematographer!

Atlanta Area and Beyond, GA
Atlanta Area and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Leanne L

Absolutely loved working with Artworks Wedding Cinema! Cheryl and Steve did such an amazing job. I hardly even noticed they were there on the day of the wedding. They edited the footage so quickly! We had our films back within 2 weeks of our wedding! I love getting to see all of... Read More the moments of our special day, especially things that I didn't actually get to see when they happened. We now have amazing memories that we will be able to watch forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Brittany H

At first, I thought hiring a videographer was too much of a splurge for our small wedding. But now that the 'Big Day' is over and realizing how quickly it flew by, I can't even begin to say how happy I am that we hired AWC Films to capture our special day. Now we can go back and... Read More relive it over and over. And I have... (I've probably watched the highlight film 30 times because I love it so much). Cheryl and her husband were extremely professional and honestly, they were so quiet throughout the day that we hardly realized they were there. But once we saw the film, we realized they were everywhere! They even brought their new drone to capture some fabulous shots of the clubhouse where we were married. Worth every penny.

Wonderful Wedding Cinema

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Cari W

Cheryl and Steve are so much fun to work with! We thought being videoed would be horrible but they made it so easy and fun! They worked around the clock on our day to make sure they captured every detail and I know our video will be of highest quality. We feel that we got... Read More exceptional value for our money and could not be more pleased with our choice!

What a delight!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Stephanie G

From the moment that I was referred to Cheryl I knew that I was in good hands. Cheryl was patient, and did an amazing job blending in and making the wedding party and guest comfortable during my wedding and reception. I have no doubt that finsihed product will be amazing.