Arwen Freer, Minister

Northeast FL & Southeast GA - All faiths & styles welcome!

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Traditional, off-beat, or alternative, all are welcome!, POBox 551081 Jacksonville, FL Northeast FL & Southeast GA - All faiths & styles welcome! (904) 479-3933

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Kaitlin M

Arwen was the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was very accommodating with our non-religious request, and was very easy to get a hold of and work with. Not to mention she is super sweet! On the day of the wedding she wore something to match our wedding colors... Read More which I thought was a nice touch. Thank you Arwen!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Kristen L

Arwen helped to make our private ceremony so memorable, personal, and stress-free. Arwen took time to meet with my husband and I to get to know us and to talk about our vision for the ceremony. Arwen incorporated all of our requests and mixed religious traditions into our... Read More special ceremony. Due to horrible wind, my husband and I made the last minute decision to postpone our outdoor wedding by one day and Arwen was so supportive and flexible! It was such a relief to us. Arwen is professional and a joy to work with. Thank you!

Awesome Officiant

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kassie S

Arwen was very professional and friendly. The ceremony was beautiful and we were very pleased!

2015-11-25T20:34:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kassie and Justin for the lovely review. Many happy years!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Nate and I want to thank Arwen for doing such an awesome job making our day even more special than it already was! She did such a great job making everyone comfortable and took charge to make everything run smoothly. We could not have picked anyone else that would have been as... Read More great as Arwen. We love you Arwen! Everyone needs to utilize your services and talent if they want to complete their special day! We would recommend Arwen to everyone that's getting married! She is awesome!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Lauren L

Arwen Freer was such an amazing person to work with. She responded to all emails promptly and really helped to put together our quickly planned wedding! She also made the vows part very simple yet personal! I am so glad we chose to work with her. I would recommend her to anyone!

2015-06-29T19:49:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren and Shawn for making me a part of your big day! It was wonderful working with you! Many happy years!

A Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

I am very proud to say that we used Arwen Freer as the officiant at our wedding! She is very sweet, courteous and professional. We planned our wedding from out of of town and she was willing and able to meet us at the beach which was also a long distance location for her. Arwen... Read More put a lot of time and effort into writing thoughtful, loving and well written vows for us. Thank you Arwen for putting us at ease with this process and making our wedding day very special! Much Love, Frank and Aquila

2015-06-29T20:38:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Frank and Aquila! It was a joy to work with you, and such an amazing location! I would do it again any day! Many happy years!

A Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Reviewed on 5/09/2015

Arwen did an amazing job making our special day EXTRAORDINARY! We had originally planned on a wedding at the end of May, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to move the date up at the last minute. She accommodated us without any hesitation. We had a traditional Celtic... Read More handfasting and a beautiful marriage ceremony at Forsyth Park in Savannah. She drove the two hours and greeted us at sunrise with a smile on her face and her husband even helped take pictures. She gave us options of some of the most beautiful readings and even helped guide me on how to make kilts for our ceremony (told you it was Celtic!). I would highly recommend her for anyone seeking a traditional ceremony or one that is less conventional.

2015-05-09T23:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hope and Kevin for letting me be a part of such a special ceremony. It was wonderful meeting you and your family!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Jazzmil R

Arwen married us on 12•13•14 and it was the best day of our lives! From the beginning she was professional and did exactly what and when she said she would! She showed on time and made us feel comfortable...well as comfortable as we could be since we were nervous! She was so... Read More accomadating to our wishes and wants and she went above and beyond to take care of so many additional details to make the day go smoother! Everything was perfect! I recommend her to officiate anyone's wedding! She is a prize!

2015-05-09T23:05:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jazzmil and Alejandro! I was a joy working with you and your wonderful family!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Excellent officiant for our gay ceremony. Allowed us to completely customize our vows. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding. She's a true customer-oriented professional and we couldn't have found a nicer person. Thanks Arwen.

2015-05-09T23:06:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michael and Richard. It was a privilege working with you!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

Arwen was such a pleasure to work with. I sent her so many emails and she always contacted me back right away. Everything I asked for she did. Our wedding was so wonderful! She helped us with every single detail. She took the time to get to know us and is such a very kind... Read More person. I would love to do it all over again!! Thank you!!

2015-05-09T23:00:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather and Colin for including me in your gorgeous wedding! It was an honor working with you!

Beautiful Ceremony!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Deidre G

I would like to first say thank you to Arwen for replying back to my emails in a timely manor and for being so helpful and polite, while I plan my wedding. Our draft we received of our ceremony was perfect! The information she provided was helpful, and we were prepared for our... Read More wedding day. On our wedding day, of course we were running a little late, we communicated the information to Arwen, she advised our quest, and then she performed a the ceremony that we discussed without any issues, everything went great! If you are looking for a very efficient, well speaking, and beautiful personality Minister, Arwen is the right choice! Thank you again! Deidre & DeMarlon

2015-05-09T23:01:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deidre and DeMarlon for including me in your special day. It was wonderful working with you!

My wedding:)

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 reina p

Arwen Officiated our wedding last month and she was perfect she made everything the way I wanted it from the beginning. I only had to talk to her once for her to come up with the perfect ceremony script. It honestly was like she was reading my mind and she knew exactly what I... Read More wanted. On the day of my big day I was so nervous and Arwen just told me to relax and take a deep breath and it really made me calm down. My husband and I had rehearsed it but for some reason we managed to put our rings on the wrong hand and she was very great about it when I got a little embarrassed and instead of it being awkward she helped to make it kind of funny and no big deal at all. If I could do it all over I wouldn't change a thing especially Arwen the kind, intelligent and professional person she is.- Reina R

2015-05-09T23:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Reina and Devon for letting me be a part of your big day. It was a joy working with you!