All your Bridal Beauty at ARZ Salon

ARZ Salon is an Aveda concept salon. We love our brides. We invite you to call for a complimentary consultation with Karrie- our Bridal Concierge. We offer a variety of packages and will work with you to make your special day better than you could imagine. Reach out today to book your Bridal Consultation!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

36000 Westminister Ave, North Ridgeville, OH Serving Ohio (440) 327-0888

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shannon B

My bridesmaids and I had the best experience at ARZ A Salon! The staff was very professional and created a fun, stress free environment for my wedding morning. I (unfortunately) had my nails done at a different salon and as I was sitting in the chair getting my hair done my... Read More nails chipped. The nail artist came over and fixed my nails even though I did not get my nails done there! Highly recommend this salon!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Margaret H

I had my bridal hair and makeup done at ARZ Salon and it was perfect! The staff is friendly and they listen to all of your ideas, questions, and concerns creating exactly what you asked for. I had a trial run two weeks before the wedding which was perfect for coming up with any... Read More beneficial tweaking or changes. I would definitely return for future services and recommend ARZ salon for any of your beauty needs!

Best Hair Salon

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Kate C

Me and all my bridesmaids had our hair done by the ladies and gentlemen at ARZ salon. It's an Aveda salon so we smelled beautiful when we left and we got to have our mimosas there as well. It was between $50-$75 and we definitely got our money's worth. They do a beautiful job... Read More there.

Meet The Coordinator

Karrie

Hi - My name is Karrie and I am the Bridal Concierge at ARZ Salon. I have been helping brides plan their big day for 8 years and it is a favorite part of my job. I love to make sure my brides are very well taken care of leaving nothing for you to worry about regarding your Beauty needs for the day!