A's Exquisite Cakes

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island

We make every cake simply exquisite!

At A’s Exquisite Cakes & Chocolates, Inc., we design wedding cakes, birthday cakes and special occasion cakes. We are also known for our unique party favors, cupcakes, pastries, and cookies created especially for your special event. What makes A’s Exquisite Cakes & Chocolates, Inc. stand out above the rest is that our custom cakes, cupcakes, chocolates and other delectable’s are freshly made. They are all baked in our clean private facility. “We guarantee that your order is delivered fresh from our ovens. “We are not a typical storefront bakery.”

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

000 E 45th St, Brooklyn, NY Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island (718) 404-7473

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tricia B

A's Exquisite Cakes is the place to go to when you need the most beautiful and decadent cake for any function! A's cakes are made with so much love, you can actually taste it!!!! I am a very particular person and when it comes to A, I let her run the show! Alana is someone you... Read More can trust. Alana always delivers to the highest standards, and that is why I will never get a cake done from anyone else. Alana is a perfectionist, and you can see it in her work! Every Cake that is made is made with love and that is why I trust Alana with making the most important piece of my function! Whenever my guests see and eat Alana's cakes, they fall in love over and over again!!!! I am so grateful for A's Exquisite Cakes. Thank You Alana, for making every occasion, an occasion to remember!!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Anansi B

I don't even know there to begin. I mean not only was the cake absolutely stunning but it exceeded my expectations. It was just perfect, looked like something out of a fairytale. I almost didn't want to eat it because it was so beautiful. But I did end up eating it and it was... Read More absolutely delicious. It was the perfect touch to my Cinderella themed 30th birthday party. I also feel like it should of been so much more expensive. But instead she worked within my buduget and was so kind and understanding and gave me more than enough time to pay for it. I would definitely recommend Exquisite cakes. I could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tameka B

The cake was amazing it looked and taste great my guests were very impressed thanks a lot.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Danisha B

Never a let down, work is alway 100% neat and delicious. Communication is wonderful and alway gives you ideas when you need help. Keep the wonderful job up !

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kaprice S

Thank you Alana soo much for the beautiful and tasty cake you made for my baby boy first birthday.. she is amazing and had people saying all night how good the cake was and how beautiful the cake was.. Alana is the right person to go to for a fantastic cake

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lisa C

I have used A's Exquisite Cakes of the for the last 5 years for all my official cake order needs. Her designs are always beyond amazing. I once could not tell the difference between the photo she had to create the cake and her masterpiece she created.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Chevon P

A 's Exquisite Cakes has excellent service. Very reliable and always deliver on time. Their Cakes and Deserts are very delicious and made to perfection. Very creative and always on point. Every order was a job well done. Definitely will be ordering from A's again.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jokasta G

Service is great. Cakes are wonderful. Quality of work, amazing!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 S. P

I was beyond pleased with the service and professionalism given by the staff of A's Exquisite Cakes and Chocolates, Inc.. The cake and cupcakes that we ordered were beautiful and had a phenomenal taste to match! I look forward to continually doing business with this company for... Read More many years to come.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Esther A

I love love love her. Just came from my tasting and I'm so excited, can't wait to see my wedding cake.

2017-01-16T01:00:42 Response from the vendor

We loved having you. Can't wait for your big day. Congrats again my dear!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Al G

Your wedding cake should be the highlight on your wedding day (after the bride of course) and A's Exquisite cake makes sure it is that way. Our cake was not only beautiful but very tasty. I would recommend A's Exquisite Cakes to anyone celebrating a special occasion.

2017-01-16T01:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We had a wonderful time working on your wedding cake. Congratulations again to you and your wife. We wish you a life filled with love and happyness.