A's Exquisite Cakes

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island

We make every cake simply exquisite!

At A’s Exquisite Cakes & Chocolates, Inc., we design wedding cakes, birthday cakes and special occasion cakes. We are also known for our unique party favors, cupcakes, pastries, and cookies created especially for your special event. What makes A’s Exquisite Cakes & Chocolates, Inc. stand out above the rest is that our custom cakes, cupcakes, chocolates and other delectable’s are freshly made. They are all baked in our clean private facility. “We guarantee that your order is delivered fresh from our ovens. “We are not a typical storefront bakery.”

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

000 E 45th St, Brooklyn, NY Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island (718) 404-7473

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Al G

Your wedding cake should be the highlight on your wedding day (after the bride of course) and A's Exquisite cake makes sure it is that way. Our cake was not only beautiful but very tasty. I would recommend A's Exquisite Cakes to anyone celebrating a special occasion.

2017-01-16T01:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We had a wonderful time working on your wedding cake. Congratulations again to you and your wife. We wish you a life filled with love and happyness.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Anansi B

I don't even know there to begin. I mean not only was the cake absolutely stunning but it exceeded my expectations. It was just perfect, looked like something out of a fairytale. I almost didn't want to eat it because it was so beautiful. But I did end up eating it and it was... Read More absolutely delicious. It was the perfect touch to my Cinderella themed 30th birthday party. I also feel like it should of been so much more expensive. But instead she worked within my buduget and was so kind and understanding and gave me more than enough time to pay for it. I would definitely recommend Exquisite cakes. I could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 S. P

I was beyond pleased with the service and professionalism given by the staff of A's Exquisite Cakes and Chocolates, Inc.. The cake and cupcakes that we ordered were beautiful and had a phenomenal taste to match! I look forward to continually doing business with this company for... Read More many years to come.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Esther A

I love love love her. Just came from my tasting and I'm so excited, can't wait to see my wedding cake.

2017-01-16T01:00:42 Response from the vendor

We loved having you. Can't wait for your big day. Congrats again my dear!!!