Ascot Diamonds

4301 Fairfax Dr, Arlington, VA

Great service and beautiful jewelry

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Elizabeth G

We were so pleased with the Ascot experience. Tim was very responsive initially when we were “shopping around” for rings. Once everything was confirmed, he was on hand to provide general guidance and field frantic questions and requests. Tim was very professional and made the experience easy, fun, and low-stress. All our needs were met and I would recommend Ascot to anyone without hesitation.

THE BEST

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Alexandra T

There is absolutely no question, this is where you should go for rings. They were honest, worked with our budget, never try to "sell" us. When it came to pick out our bands he even recommended a cheaper ring than what we thought we were going to get, because he said the material was so durable. I have gotten compliments on my engagement ring at least once a month, and its been almost 2 years since it was purchased.

Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Meagan D

I need a fairly quick turn around (less than two weeks) on the engagement ring and these guys pulled through for me. I set up an appointment, since they discourage walk-ins. They gave me a very helpful lesson on what the different measurements for diamonds mean and how they are practically applied to various stones. They assured me that none of the stones they sell are conflict stones. At the time they said that in my price range (2k) they would value brilliance over some of the other measurements so that the diamond would sparkle more, although it would have some inclusions. The end result was exactly what they promised and one day earlier than they had said it could be done. The ring is brilliant and I felt that the stone that I got was a great value. The design of the ring I got has a larger center stone surrounded by a row of much smaller diamonds on the outside edge. We have had to take the ring in twice now to have two of these small diamonds replaced after they fell out. In both of these cases, Ascot jumped to it to fix the ring in just a couple days without any additional repair fee. Overall: I'd say these guys give a good value and are very friendly. I got the impression that most of their business is from other types of jewelry involving diamonds, so I didn't get pressured to get a bigger diamond. If I had it to do over, I'd still buy from them, but I might alter the design of the ring so that the outside diamonds would be slightly more secure. I have recommended Ascot to my friends and would again.

Great experience and fantastic product

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Allison T

If you want good quality jewelry/diamonds and you want the best without over paying, then go to ascot. No hussling, no bull...will go here again for other jewelry.

Beautiful rings and great service

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Sarah H

My husband worked with Tim for the engagement ring well before I had any say in our vendors. I couldn't be happier with his selection! Tim has been a pleasure to work with, and the quality and value is superb. He is very knowledgeable and helps us consider the full slate of options before making a selection. I've gone in for many free ring cleanings as well to keep my engagement ring sparkling. We went back to him for my wedding band, which he matched perfectly to the engagement ring, and also for my husband's band. We look forward to continuing to work with him beyond our wedding!

Exceptional Quality and Service - Beautiful Engagement and Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Vickie C

Paul did such an amazing job with my engagement ring and our wedding bands. My fiance and I went to numerous diamond retailers and custom designers to search for a classy round solitaire within our budget. Paul had a solitaire setting with filigree and profile stones that I loved, and he was able to negotiate with us to meet our budget. The search was well worth the wait as the end result was beautiful. The diamond, setting, and engraved bands were gorgeous. We got many compliments on the filigree and sapphire engagement ring setting and the engravings on our bands. I took the ring back twice for adjustments for the ring size and side stone bezel. Paul was more than willing to adjust the ring to get it exactly to my liking and was highly responsive throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Paul at Ascot due to his tireless effort to get your engagement ring perfect, his wide collection of beautiful settings, and his ability to search for the perfect stone within your budget.

ascot review

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Anne Perry P

amazing, amazing, amazing!!! on the engagement ring and wedding bands - can't say it enough! love them!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Medha T

Tim at Ascot Diamonds was wonderful to work with for both my engagement ring and our wedding bands. He was patient, informative, and helpful throughout. They gave a great price on a beautiful diamond and Whitehouse Bros setting.

A hidden gem

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Melissa B

I cannot recommend Ascot Diamonds highly enough. Their staff is considerate and accommodating. Their selection is superb and their prices are outstanding. We tried others, including Jared and Charleston Alexander, but no one could touch Ascot in terms of price and selection. Go here if you can! you will not regret it.

Beautiful Rings and Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Karen B

Ascot Diamonds was a wonderful find for our wedding bands. I had no idea what I wanted, but we knew we didn't want to spend all of our savings on our wedding bands. Paul was extremely helpful in helping us find exactly what we were looking for and was very accomodating to finding something that fit into our budget. The quality of the rings are perfect!

TO Ascot Diamonds