The warm hugs and crisp high fives are free here!

When it comes to your pictures, we are major cheeseballs. To us, a “look at me and smile” picture isn’t good enough. Let’s climb a mountain together, talk about food, get to know each other, and enjoy the happily unplanned. We want to capture you as you are and the moments you and your loved one are sharing together. To us, the picture process itself should be an unforgettable experience and will serve as a reminder that you two really freakin’ love each other. No fake laughing here, ladies and gentleman. Just true memories that are captured forever. We are 100% about relationships with our couples and transparency! Our prices are listed on our website as well as you are able to find full galleries on our home page! Send us a message and let us take you to dinner, you deserve it!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Brittany P

We have worked with a handful of photographers throughout the years for family photos, but after booking Asher & Emily for our family's last session -- I knew this couple would be our wedding photographers as well. Asher and Emily planned my engagement shoot with my now fiance... Read More and captured the moment he proposed. They also have gone above and beyond to be supportive, informative, and flexible. I had initially planned an elopement in Asheville, but the plan has changed to host the wedding in Kingsport. They have been so kind and helpful throughout the process. They will treat you as if you are family, and they work quickly! If you don't know how to pose -- which we don't, having another couple to actually demonstrate poses is so helpful. I adore the way Asher edits his photos. As a young photographer, the talent he has is remarkable.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jacki B

We did not know Asher & Emily before our wedding, but it certainly felt like we did. They were so receptive to everything we wanted. It was also very affordable. We eloped and several of the other photographers we spoke to wanted to charge us as if it were a wedding, but they... Read More were willing to work with us. Asher also didn't get annoyed with me when I changed my mind a dozen times about how long we would need them. We were incredibly happy with the photos and still can't believe we found someone so wonderful and flexible and sweet. Also, they will shoot gay weddings, y'all 👭

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Josie W

Asher and Emily were so great to work with for our engagement session and our wedding. Their partnership in their photography business is spot on and they work together to capture the best moments of your special day. We will never use any other photographers. Love yall. ❤

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Staci D

My husband and I don't really like to be in the spotlight, but wanted pictures of our wedding that would be amazing. After all, that's the part that lasts as long after we are gone. Asher and Emily have the amazing ability to capture the essence of the couple combined with the... Read More atmosphere of the day. The end result of their artistic ability is stunning. Plus, they may come in on business, but they leave as family. I recommend this dynamic duo for any destination wedding.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Isaiah S

These two photographers are true artists. While looking through their work, we became excited about the potential pictures we might receive. Somehow, they exceeded our "crazy high" expectations. We were both amazed at how they captured, not only the beautiful scenery of our... Read More mountain top ceremony, but the emotion and overall experience of that perfect day. Every moment was captured from multiple angles, which gives you multiple perspectives. They made us feel very comfortable during those intimate moments, and as a result, we got some amazing shots. We received our pictures much faster than we expected and couldn't believe how great they were. When we look through the images of that day, it's as if we are reliving the whole experience. They gave us an unbelievable gift that we will cherish forever. They are professional, artistic, creative, very friendly, and overall awesome people. Plainly put, you should hire them. Even though we only spent a couple of hours around them, I can honestly say you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Mary Cate C

in love is an understatement when it comes to my engagement/wedding album. Asher & Emily made us feel so comfortable and did an incredible job capturing the most beautiful moments before, during, and after our "I do's". Nothing felt unnatural or awkwardly posed. All photos look... Read More honest and true; each of them represent our relationship beautifully. Would highly recommend this fun loving, multi talent couple.

Asher Lee

Our names are Asher & Emily, a husband and wife duo based out of Bristol, TN! When we aren’t taking pictures we are usually eating our favorite food (definitely pizza), binge-watching our favorite shows, (Game of Thrones, Longmire, Arrow, This Is Us, Shameless, pretty much everything) and snuggling with our sassy cat Pickle. We are outrageously passionate about what we do and the couples we get to meet along the way. There is absolutely no shame in our instant-replying game and we’re guilty of answering in gifs/memes more than we should. Life is too short to take everything so serious.