The warm hugs and crisp high fives are free here!

When it comes to your pictures, we are major cheeseballs. To us, a “look at me and smile” picture isn’t good enough. Let’s climb a mountain together, talk about food, get to know each other, and enjoy the happily unplanned. We want to capture you as you are and the moments you and your loved one are sharing together. To us, the picture process itself should be an unforgettable experience and will serve as a reminder that you two really freakin’ love each other. No fake laughing here, ladies and gentleman. Just true memories that are captured forever. We are 100% about relationships with our couples and transparency! Our prices are listed on our website as well as you are able to find full galleries on our home page! Send us a message and let us take you to dinner, you deserve it!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Everywhere with oxygen :D (423) 383-7921

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Isaiah S

These two photographers are true artists. While looking through their work, we became excited about the potential pictures we might receive. Somehow, they exceeded our "crazy high" expectations. We were both amazed at how they captured, not only the beautiful scenery of our... Read More mountain top ceremony, but the emotion and overall experience of that perfect day. Every moment was captured from multiple angles, which gives you multiple perspectives. They made us feel very comfortable during those intimate moments, and as a result, we got some amazing shots. We received our pictures much faster than we expected and couldn't believe how great they were. When we look through the images of that day, it's as if we are reliving the whole experience. They gave us an unbelievable gift that we will cherish forever. They are professional, artistic, creative, very friendly, and overall awesome people. Plainly put, you should hire them. Even though we only spent a couple of hours around them, I can honestly say you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Brittany P

We have worked with a handful of photographers throughout the years for family photos, but after booking Asher & Emily for our family's last session -- I knew this couple would be our wedding photographers as well. Asher and Emily planned my engagement shoot with my now fiance... Read More and captured the moment he proposed. They also have gone above and beyond to be supportive, informative, and flexible. I had initially planned an elopement in Asheville, but the plan has changed to host the wedding in Kingsport. They have been so kind and helpful throughout the process. They will treat you as if you are family, and they work quickly! If you don't know how to pose -- which we don't, having another couple to actually demonstrate poses is so helpful. I adore the way Asher edits his photos. As a young photographer, the talent he has is remarkable.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jacki B

We did not know Asher & Emily before our wedding, but it certainly felt like we did. They were so receptive to everything we wanted. It was also very affordable. We eloped and several of the other photographers we spoke to wanted to charge us as if it were a wedding, but they... Read More were willing to work with us. Asher also didn't get annoyed with me when I changed my mind a dozen times about how long we would need them. We were incredibly happy with the photos and still can't believe we found someone so wonderful and flexible and sweet. Also, they will shoot gay weddings, y'all 👭

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jordan J

You would be lucky to get Asher and Emily! They were the first wedding vendor I booked, and my now husband and I always say they were the easiest/best choice. We LOVE them. No one will ever do photos for us that is not them! Emily also did my boudoir photos, and they were... Read More stunning too!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Laura C

Asher and Emily did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding photos! As soon as the wedding was over, they both went home and began working on getting a preview together for us. They not only take gorgeous photos, but they are incredibly sweet and hilarious people! I highly... Read More recommend them to any bride and groom!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nastasha F

I feel like this powerful set of photographers should get a million stars! Photography was one of the main things i wanted to splurge on so that my husband and I could look back at the memories we had on our day. We purchased the package that included two photographers and it... Read More was the best decisions we have ever made. The style of their photography is what made us fall in love with them. They were patient, caring, and professional throughout the entire process. I gave them the reins and they went above and beyond with our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Asher & Emily Photography to anyone. It is memories captured by them that will leave us speechless for a lifetime! They capture every moment you forgot about and that is what was truly fascinating about them. I can never thank them enough for making my day so perfect!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Lauren R

Best photographer ever! We wanted to capture our day as it was, not jus endless posed pics. We also wanted unique photography not so "cookie cutter" there are so many photographers now and all their work can be so similar. Asher & Emily's work stood out as soon as I seen it,... Read More and I knew I had to have them shoot my wedding! Asher did an amazong job, an gave us just what we wanted! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Madalyn L

I don't even know where to start on telling you how wonderful Asher and Emily are! From the start to finish they have been nothing but amazing!!! I had looked some time for a photographer that fit my style and once I saw Asher and Emily's work I knew I had to have them for our... Read More wedding! From booking to the final day they have been great to work with and always let me know ahead of time the schedule of events...because I had no clue what to do!! We even weren't able to do our engagement session before the wedding, but Asher and Emily were more than welcome to accommodate that for us, and I'm so glad we waited because we got to do our shoot in the snow and bring our dog along! If you are looking for a fun photographer who is going to capture those special moments, Asher and Emily are your go to!! My husband and I didn't feel like a random stranger was taking our pictures the whole time, but a close friend! I could go on and on about how wonderful our experience with them was! I hope to work with them again in the future for any other special moments we have! Thank you so much Asher & Emily!!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Sarah J

There are not enough awesome words in the world to explain how thrilled my Husband and I were with Asher & Emily's work! They are super professional and keep in constant contact with you to let you know the schedule before the wedding day in enough time to let everyone know!... Read More They get those amazing shots were you can actually SEE the romantical gushy love between my husband & I!! : ) You will not regret choosing them as your photographer! It's the best decision I ever made, besides choosing my husband, of course! lol

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ashley H

One of the best wedding decisions we made (out of over 457)... hiring Asher & Emily. They captured so many of the special moments of our wedding day, provided hundreds of beautiful photos (it was hard to choose from so many that were frame-worthy), and were an absolute pleasure... Read More to work with. My friends and family are always commenting on their style and how well they interacted with our guests. They say a photo is worth a thousand words... just check out their galleries and let the photos speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017

Can I not give these two more than 5 stars?? They deserve 100 more. We felt so comfortable and you can tell that in every picture. Asher turned a not so photogenic area and made it look like 1 million bucks. He seriously made a water stained wall look good! Wonderful... Read More communication, never hasty or short. He always made me feel like I was the only wedding he had to shoot that year. When it’s quite honestly the opposite. Couldn’t of asked for better pictures I promise Asher and Emily Photography will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Sierra R

I found Asher and Emily through a sponsored ad on Instagram and I am beyond glad I did. They took our engagement and wedding pictures and I’m overly obsessed with their work (and them). We drove from VA to TN to meet them for our engagement pictures and it was like we had always... Read More been friends. My fiancé, at the time, and I were both SO nervous for our photos but by the time Asher started taking our pictures, we were both at ease. They made things so easy and nothing was awkward about it. Our engagement photos are all over our house because I couldn’t begin to even pick a favorite. We just had two big canvases made of our wedding photos for over our bed. I will forever recommend Asher and Emily and hopefully we can have them take more pictures of us in the future.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Josie W

Asher and Emily were so great to work with for our engagement session and our wedding. Their partnership in their photography business is spot on and they work together to capture the best moments of your special day. We will never use any other photographers. Love yall. ❤

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Staci D

My husband and I don't really like to be in the spotlight, but wanted pictures of our wedding that would be amazing. After all, that's the part that lasts as long after we are gone. Asher and Emily have the amazing ability to capture the essence of the couple combined with the... Read More atmosphere of the day. The end result of their artistic ability is stunning. Plus, they may come in on business, but they leave as family. I recommend this dynamic duo for any destination wedding.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Mary Cate C

in love is an understatement when it comes to my engagement/wedding album. Asher & Emily made us feel so comfortable and did an incredible job capturing the most beautiful moments before, during, and after our "I do's". Nothing felt unnatural or awkwardly posed. All photos look... Read More honest and true; each of them represent our relationship beautifully. Would highly recommend this fun loving, multi talent couple.

Emily Lee

Our names are Asher & Emily, a husband and wife duo based out of Salt Lake City, UT! When we aren’t taking pictures we are usually eating our favorite food (definitely pizza), binge-watching our favorite shows, (Game of Thrones, Longmire, Arrow, This Is Us, Shameless, pretty much everything) and snuggling with our sassy cat Pickle. We are outrageously passionate about what we do and the couples we get to meet along the way. There is absolutely no shame in our instant-replying game and we’re guilty of answering in gifs/memes more than we should. Life is too short to take everything so serious.