Asheris Events planning and design services

DC,MD,VA and Destination Wedding/Event Planning

One stop away from a life changing experience

Asheris Events Planning & Design Services is an umbrella company that provides wedding planning, wedding coordination, wedding styling, event production, event planning education, and world class event design around the globe. Currently working out of the headquarters in Germantown, MD. AEPDS as fondly called has built an extensive network of vendors, associates and other business contacts which makes planning and executing all events seamless. Expectations are never merely met, but exceeded when working with AEPDS. You are one stop away from a life changing experience. How can we serve you?

$$ โ€“ Affordable

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

DC,MD,VA and Destination Wedding/Event Planning (240) 431-1207

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Judith B

WOW! I have a whole book to write about AEPDS and the amazing and selfless Eurykah! I promise to make it short. The most important things: Quality of service: Excellent! Eury and the AEODS team work hand in hand with you and the vendors to deliver exceptional services.... Read More Punctuality/Accountability: Eurykah is a time keeper. She makes sure that all the vendors and event the event hosts keep to time. She follows timelines to the "T". She also ensures that vendors deliver what they said they would deliver. There is always a lot of feedback and "checking in" with the vendors to ensure that all is on track. Pricing: Very affordable and can work with any budget you present to her. She's very capable of proving the most beautiful outcomes even on a tight budget. I have had the opportunity to wok with Eurykah twice. She recently designed, planned and coordinated my wedding last May in Montego Bay, Jamaica. She accompanied me to Jamaica to scout the venue and made contact with the venue coordinators and set the ball rolling. My wedding vision was executed flawlessly. My guests are still in awe of how beautifully decorated and coordinated the event was! She is definitely your go to planner for destination weddings. She will make sure that you are offered the most out of your wedding packages. Thank you Eurykah and team for a memorable day. My husband and I are eternally grateful to you! Best wishes always!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018

Planning a wedding with a huge family and friend list can be daunting. Having an array of cultures is even worse. Eurykah of AEPDS came through for me like no other. She made sure my budget, priorities and needs were discussed and was there for me and my husband every step of... Read More the way. We were so blessed to have Eurykah and her team on the day of my wedding as she allowed for me to be a bride and eliminated any stressful situation coming my way. My wedding was amazing and now my marriage is strong thanks to AEPDS!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Kah N

AEPDS is the absolute best, I couldn't have asked for a better service.They met & even surpassed my expectations for my Big Day.It felt like royalty,my hubby & i were very impressed.Also i must say they are very patient,professional,listen & are keen to the needs of their... Read More clients.Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Joy Y

Eurykah and her awesome team have designed and planned many events for me and my family members. I used and recommended her services over and over again because of her zest for details. She can easily build great relationships and work with anyone. I mean anyone! Her services... Read More are very affordable, as she does her best to work with your budget and still gives you a flawless experience. She keeps your sanity intact. No event is too big or small for her to plan. Eury and her team are an answered prayer to anyone that needs a dedicated, passionate, honest, skilled, creative, flexible, organized, time conscious event designer and or planner. I will be using Asheri's events services again soon for my sisters surprise 40th bday this April and my 10th wedding anniversary. Awesome service.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Nehbi O

If I had to do my wedding over again, I would say yes to Asheris. She was very personable and followed through with me on a daily basis from the moment I signed the contract. She took over contact with all my vendors even though she was out of state and hired as day of wedding... Read More event planner. My wedding was a huge success and I owe most of my gratitude to Asheris event planning. The whole entire team is very committed to see that your vision comes to light. If you are looking for quality If you are looking for dedication If you are looking for beauty Please give her a call and she will meet you and work with you where ever you are!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Star T

Asheries Event and design services planned our traditional wedding last year Aug 11th. I owe this planner everything!!Our wedding was amazing and it looked like something out of a magazine!!.Eurykah the CEO of this company goes out of her way to make sure the couple is stress... Read More free. She will run errands for you, find vendors or what ever thing you need as a couple to make your day perfect. Most importantly her pricing is very flexible as she will use what ever budget you have to make your wedding look it's best. She is also a praying planner, she will sacrifice time to pray and fast for her clients. If you want a top notch planner, a professional with many years of experience, a humble planner who is also a great listener, a very generous and understanding planner, then choose Asheries Event and thank me later!!!.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Kimberly W

Eurykah and the whole team at Asheris Events made sure that my surprise Baby Shower was nothing short of amazing. I was in complete awe when I walked through the door and saw everything I would want my shower to be and more. She is experienced at successfully planning and... Read More exuecuting large events. What makes Eurykah stand apart from others planner I believe is her district style and her genuine desire to ensure your happiness from start to finish of your event. Eurykah is definitely one in a million.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Zera K

I had the opportunity to work with this amazing planner for my 30th bday which was private yacht party. She was instrumental in making my night a very special one. All the details were planned to a T and my guests had an amazing time. Her personality is amazing and she maintains... Read More a smile throughout any hiccups because she will fix it. I will not hesitate to book Asheris Events for all future events!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Thomas N

Asheris Event is a one of a kind company. Their ability to take your vision and make it a reality bigger that what you had in mind is simply out of this world. I have had a lot of events with many other planners but, working with the CEO Eurykah has been the most stress free... Read More experience I have ever had. What I love most about this company is they treat your events as it was theirs. If you ever have a event any event with a budget and need everything to run smooth with beautiful decor Asheris Events Planning and Desings is the place to go.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018

I have been to several Asheris prepared events, and they all give the hosting party something great to feel about. The colors are always well matched to the theme, the set pieces are excellent, and the room always shines. You can notice the good work of Asheris when you walk... Read More into an event. A spotlight for this company is long overdue!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Naomi A

A bride needs a planner with positive energy. Eurykah of Asheriโ€™s Events was that person for me. My bridesmaids were great but she was better! Her depth of knowledge and efficiency will put you at ease. I would choose her over and over again for my events. From the beginning to... Read More the end, Eury had lots of vendors and referrals. The vendors had nothing but great things to say about her. You can tell that she loves what she does and takes pride in seeing her clients happy. She gives great advice and feedback based on her experience. And on my wedding day, this firecracker came through to coordinate a very memorable wedding. Asheris events planning and design is your one stop shop!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Agnes A

It is June 2017 and my mother's wedding is scheduled to happen in September of the same year. At that point, I am the designated wedding planner and decorator and I am clueless about the whole process. Yikes!! I contacted Eurykah and it was one of the best decisions that I have... Read More ever made. She took over and made it her project, literally! One look at our budget and our vision and she mapped out a plan immediately. Eurykah is so professional, reliable, respectful and very honest. She will tell you exactly how things are while being mindful of your feelings. Asheris Events planning and design services was God sent to us. My mother had a beautiful and well organized wedding, and we are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Etonde A

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and the need for an event planner is highly recommended. Finding an event planner that is talented in her skill can be challenging. Eurykah is very passionate about her service. She planned our destination wedding and brought to live... Read More every detail. She went above and beyond with her creativity and style. Eurykah is very respectful and reliable as she keeps you updated on what to do next. She was available to answer all my questions and concerns. If you are looking for a classy, high fashioned, authentic, luxury, phenomenal and trust worthy event planner, you are in the right place. Book Asheri's Event planning and design services and you will be glad you did.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Nanne N

Eurykah Fon Ndumu, lead designer and event planner with her team brings your vision to life to that last detail. The one thing I appreciate the most is she helps you navigate through the planning process and eases the stress which comes with planning. With her, you get more than... Read More just an event, you get an experience.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 James O

I married my beautiful wife last year. My wife was referred to Asheris Events planning and design by a mutual friend who had been a guest at a previous wedding done by them.... as a groom i was clueless as to why we actually needed an event planner.... unbeknownst to me,... Read More Eurykah saved my wedding... she was an intregral part to the sucess of my wedding. She set up all the meetings with my vendors and locations ..etc.. i am truly grateful for Asheris Events planning and design. If i could give them 10 stars, i would.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Lydia K

She is simply uh-mazing! She makes everyone feels included. She is always on time and very detailed to the T. She makes sure she exceeds your expectations and above. She goes beyond just being a planner but also builds a friendship/family with both you and the groom. What I love... Read More the most about her is she tells you the truth about how she envisions you marriage after the wedding and gives you tips on how to work here and there in order to make it long lasting. She doesnโ€™t impose on you and your spouse. In fact, sheโ€™s just perfect. She makes the whole experience so worth it and everyone needs someone like her in their lives before and after the wedding. Eurykah is AMAZING! ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿค—

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Bumie D

Asheris Events planning made my wedding a dream. The class, the professional and excellent service, the neatness of her work. What I love most was that she met all our deadlines with such grace and composure, she was literally a support system through it all. Thanks alot for the... Read More sacrifice you make that money can't buy.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 luciole D

She takes every bit of stress out of you.Such an amazing personality.Rest assured she blows your mind and gives you more than you expected.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018

Professional, passionate and honest service. Elegance, luxurious feel that is budget friendly. Lead planner Eurykah is on your team and she will not rest until every aspect of your wedding is taken care of. She will give life to your vision and transform your event. I cannot... Read More imagine my wedding without her gifted hands!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Josiane N

Having a private event or expecting thousands of people, Eurykah Ndumu is the person to go for all your events... She is simply the best there is.. She delivers perfection

Eurykah Fon Ndumu

My name is Eurykah Fon Ndumu and I put together life changing events for a living. I am the CEO and lead designer at Asheris events. A wedding planning and world class event production company. I love touching people through events. I strive to serve in a capacity that leaves a positive impact with all my clients. With the help of esteemed vendors and an efficient team, I am able to bring life into any space I am blessed to work in. Let the wedding planning process be an enjoyable process for you with the help of our knowledgeable and experienced team. Am I the planner/designer for you?