Ashland Addison Floral and Event Decor

Chicago, IL

Ashland Addison Floral and Event Decor

We understand that flowers are an expression of your personal style. We collaborate with you on your vision and pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations.Our wedding experts provide the best service from free estimates to one-on-one personalized consultations.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

1640 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL (312) 432-8958

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Allie D

I really want to send a HUGE thank you to Ashland Addison Florist for the amazing work they did for our wedding at the Union League Club. I highly recommend working with them because they truly want to make your day as beautiful/special as possible. Ash Add had previously done... Read More my sister’s wedding 4 years ago and did a remarkable job then and they continued to WOW us throughout the whole process for our wedding. We worked with Ramsey who is incredible!!! The other florist companies we met with tried to make us fit into what they could do, while our meeting with Ramsey/Ash Add was all about making our vision come true. Working with Ramsey & his team was one of the easiest transactions from our wedding. We had our mock-up and made a few changes from there. On our wedding day we were completely astonished by what Ashland Addison brought to the table. Our bouquets/boutonnieres were beautiful and Ramsey personally delivered them to my suite beforehand! I was so happy I got to thank him in person!! The venue where we got married is very old school Chicago/ masculine – when we planned our wedding we knew flowers were going to be extremely important to warm the place up. At the last minute we asked Ramsey to toss some light greenery and votive candles onto the fireplace which was located behind the master table. Ramsey & his team went ABOVE & BEYOND and made the fireplace the focal point of the entire space by adding lush greens, drooping moss and beautiful florals into the arrangement. It was so incredibly gorgeous that couples/guests used it as a backdrop for all of their pictures. The rest of the room was dripped in gorgeous floral centerpieces with cascading moss, full blooms and lush greenery. Thank you so much Ashland Addison and Ramsey for making our wedding venue everything we could have ever hopped for and so much more! You guys are serious floral artist and I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know ! Sorry for the lengthy review!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kelly L

We reached out to Ashland Addison because they were a recommended vendor from our venue (Warwick Allerton - Chicago). I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding flowers, but I had plenty of pictures from Pinterest and magazines ready to go for our initial meeting. All I knew was... Read More what I wanted for centerpieces, so if I found a florist that could make my vision a reality we were good to go. We met with Amy and she was extremely attentive and talked us through every step of the floral process. She was excited about my centerpieces, which was a huge plus since that was what really mattered to me. After our first meeting, we didn't even consider meeting with another florist because we liked Amy so much and we were confident she would do a beautiful job with our flowers the day-of. On our wedding day, Amy exceeded all of my expectations. Our flowers turned out beautifully, and we couldn't have picked a better florist to work with!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kate K

Ashland Addison was AMAZING. They did all of the floral for our wedding on June 24, 2017. They were so attentive and listened to what it was I was looking for. The floral was fresh, beautiful and lasted through the heat. I was grateful they were able to drop off our bouquets... Read More and boutonnieres early to the hotel so we could have them fresh for pictures. The other floral for centerpieces and accents were absolutely STUNNING! I was in love. I appreciated their flexibility when it came to budget and attentiveness to my tons of emails. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Justine T

We used Ashland Addison for our wedding at Stan Mansion. We were looking for something simple yet unique that was within our budget, and Amy Kelly brought our vision to life!! Her suggestions and ideas were simply amazing and we could not be happier with how our centerpieces... Read More turned out. Definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jennifer P

Thank you to Jackie and Team! The execution was just amazing! Everyone loved the flowers! Jackie was so professional and always quick to respond. Really appreciated all the collaboration and efforts to make the perfect designs! Thank you so much again! James & Jennifer Adler... Read More Planetarium Wedding 6.3.17

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kim C

Our flowers were amazing! Amy worked with us over the months leading up to our wedding. She is so knowledgeable and had great ideas and recommendations on design and flowers even though we didn't really know what we wanted at first. We felt totally comfortable in her hands and... Read More appreciated her expertise. Once we finalized our "vision" I couldn't wait to see how the flowers turned out... and they blew away all expectations! My bouquet was gorgeous and we got compliments on the flowers all day. Logistics wise they were a breeze too. Deliveries were on-time and smooth! Thank you Amy and Ashland Addison!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ian K

We recently used Ashland Addison for our December wedding. We had all of our details worked out with them months in advance, and when the big day came our coordinator, Mat, had everything perfect and made it so that we never had to worry about the flowers our arrangements!... Read More Between the cost, attention t detail, and personal service you can't go wrong with Ashland Addison.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah D

I worked with Ramsey at Ashland Addison, and it was a great experience from beginning to end! I felt that he listened during the consultation and understood the look that I was going for, and the end result was truly beyond what I had imagined! Everything was beautiful and very... Read More elegant. I highly recommend Ashland Addison!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Danielle S

Loved loved loved the work Ramsey and team did for our wedding at the Ivy Room in september. I met with Ramsey a couple times, gave him some inspirational photos I had found on instagram and pinterest, explained my style, and he took it from there. He did NOT disappoint. The... Read More room looked so amazing, it literally took my breath away. He completely nailed it and I'd highly recommend him and the team!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Teresa R

I'm giving them a 3, but thought about giving them a 2. The arrangements I got from them were actually very pretty. They took my vision and I gave them some artistic freedom and the final product came out really nice. I'm docking a few stars though because I made the delivery... Read More time about an hour before I was planning on leaving for the ceremony trying to give room for a little lateness, which was at 12pm. Come 12:30, I had not heard from them. It turns out neither did the guys for their boutonnieres. I had to call them for a status and they told me that he was on his way with both deliveries to me instead of the two that were arranged and double checked on the week prior. When the flowers finally got to me it was almost 1pm and they were missing the flowers we ordered for the virgin mary (Catholic Wedding) and the color for the groom's boutonniere was wrong. Though I didn't let it ruin my day, I was very disappointed with their professionalism on delivery day. I would have at least appreciated a call from them if they were running late and if there was confusion with the addresses (They went to the wrong address for the first delivery which is why I got all of the flowers).

2016-10-07T16:05:57 Response from the vendor

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't experience the level of professionalism that we pride ourselves in having, due to the mix-up.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Amanda C

I was very satisfied with the quality of the flowers. After working closely with a florist at AshAdd Events we captured the look my fiancé and I envisioned for the wedding. The bouquets, wedding flowers, centerpieces, and decor were gorgeous. Our wedding was beautiful in part... Read More due to the flowers. Our florist was not very responsive the first couple of months in working together. It was frustrating and I had reservations about working with them and how the flowers would turn out. The florist became a better communicator and was more responsive closer to the wedding. I was pleased with the quality of their work and would recommend them.

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Rich D

Ashland Addison was amazing! Our venue didn't need a lot of decorations, so they definitely kept things modest and were very mindful of our budget. Martha was so kind and attentive. We met a few times ands he really understood the look I was going for. And we dropped a car load... Read More of stuff off the week before the wedding, and she set it all up. They did really good if you showed a picture. The replicated it great! I would recommend Ashland Addison to any couple. It was a joy working with them.

Made my dream wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kristen K

Ashland Addison made my wedding vision come to life. People were in awe of the centerpieces at the reception, they wanted to take all of them home. Martha was a dream to work with and worked within my budget. Thanks again!

Beautiful and Creative Flowers for our Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We are a same sex couple who had our wedding in July at the Allegro Hotel. We had contacted a few florists who had been recommended and it was very important that they would be comfortable working with us as well as our venue. At Ashland Addison Florist we worked with Amy... Read More who treated us very professionally and was very patient with our requests (we wanted a huppah- which they ultimately constructed for us). Her suggestions were thoughtful and helpful. We felt confident that the end result would be beautiful and it was! The flower selections were amazing and setup was flawless. Working with Amy was what sold us to use this company! We would recommend this florist for your wedding! And plan to use them for our children's future weddings!

A GORGEOUS Wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Ellen L

I worked with Amy at Ashland Addison to plan a GORGEOUS wedding! The hotel asked for pictures of our wedding for their website! Amy went above and beyond. My husband and I were living out of the country up until the wedding, so I couldn't go to the location! We had several... Read More conference calls to figure out ideas and options for the space. Amy was super helpful working with my budget. The flowers and decor were insanely gorgeous and bigger than in the trial run. I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Floral perfection

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

We used Ashland Addison Events and Florist for my daughters wedding this past weekend 9/20/2014 While looking for a wedding florist my daughter had a picture and vision what she would like to see on the tables...we interviewed 3 different florist, Martha at Ashland Addison... Read More was the first. During our consultation, Martha listened to my daughter vision looked at her picture and excused herself for a moment....within a few minutes she returned with a beautiful bouquet in her hands with exactly the vision we wanted. The other two interviews were almost a waste of our time, both very respected Chicago wedding florist..except it assured us we had made the right choice...Martha was going to accomplish our vision and not push hers on us. My daughter picked a 125 year old venue with 40 foot ceilings, and one of my biggest fears was how we could possibly afford to make this room and the tables look beautiful, Martha worked magic! As our event got closer Martha kept saying our flowers would going to be beautiful...I have a arrangement home with me 5 days later and it is still looks incredible... She was so helpful with ideas and helping to stay in our budget. Martha is very creative, and I think we used absolutely every idea she suggested. She was very familiar with our venue which was so helpful and knew how to make it look perfect! We also without much notice decided to send flowers to my daughter and her future husbands wedding night suite...My husband and I took our daughter back to her suite the night before her wedding...again a gigantic absolutely perfect beautiful arrangement was waiting in her suite as a surprise for her! Thank you Martha for your expertise also for all the wonderful personal customer service!

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Stephanie F

I worked with Amy! She was wonderful but it was hard to get a hold of her at times. The florist company created a beautiful end piece! I would say the communication at this company was subpar but they have wonderful flowers! I also purchased faux petals which I gave to the... Read More florist a week before my ceremony to have laid on the floor of the alter and when I walked down the aisle I realized the petals were not on the floor. I was not happy about that. The florist never explained what happened there, nor did I ever hear from them after the wedding day.

Whatever your flower needs, use Ashland and Addison

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Rebecca S

My husband and I got married on Memorial Day 2014 and used Ashland and Addison as our florist. All I can say, without sounding too sentimental, is that the flowers couldn't have turned out more perfect. My family and I interviewed A LOT of Chicago-area florists (I felt a lot of... Read More pressure to select the best florist possible because my mother loves flowers and I knew she wanted them to be perfect) but we landed with Ashland and Addison for a few key reasons: 1) the quality of their wedding consultants/designers stood out, 2) they are a Chicago institution, 3) were able to deliver an amazing look without going over budget and 4) they were extremely patient with me as I was planning my wedding from a different state. Meghan was my primary consultant during the wedding planning process and she is AWESOME. Very friendly, easy to talk to, and has a great eye for design. I really enjoyed the times I came to the store for a consultation/walkthrough; Meghan pulled out all of the things I thought I wanted (e.g. large arrangement examples, vases, votive candles, etc.) and sat with me as my family and I re-arranged them and asked questions. She demonstrated an amazing amount of patience with us and provided us recommendations on what she thought looked good WITHOUT being pushy or condescending. I felt very much empowered to make the decisions in this process, while of course relying on her expertise. We ended up going with alternating tall and short arrangements, which filled the space of our venue very well. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone better. The bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen's boutineers, and my bouquet were so elegant and classic: they were exactly as I had imagined them. The delivery was on-time to the hotel and Ashland and Addison's staff were very detailed when they set up the flowers/chuppa in the ceremony room. I'm still receiving compliments three months after the wedding! They turned a great venue into a better one with their amazing eye for design and layout. In all, if you are getting married, planning a bar/bat mitzvah, or just ordering flowers because, I highly recommend Ashland and Addison's services. You will definitely be doing yourself a favor if you work with them! Meghan, thank you SO MUCH for an amazing wedding!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Jennifer D

My flowers were beautiful and Chris was amazing to work with. They worked with my budget and and my ideas and created the perfect flowers. They are very experienced with weddings and everything went smoothly with set up and delivery. I highly recommend Ashland Addison!

Great for any Budget

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Megan G

We were working with a limited budget with our flowers. Ashland Addison was so easy to work with. Never did they try to get us to spend more on flowers, or tell us that what we wanted could not be done. Their solution to our budget was to reuse flowers in the ceremony and the... Read More reception. We worked with Meghan (who has since left) and Martha. Both were wonderful to work with and responded to emails very quickly. Even though we were not their highest paying client, they made us feel like we were their #1 priority. The ceremony and reception looked beautiful. Our vision of how we wanted the flowers to look turned out just as we wanted. This is a great florist and definitely recommended!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Meghan C

I worked with Meghan Riley to design the bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding in October. She was absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with! She understood the designs I wanted and was able to offer suggestions that perfectly fit with my style when I didn't know what... Read More I wanted. And when I had changes to make to numbers a few weeks before the wedding, Meghan and Ashland-Addison were very accommodating! The flowers were absolutely beautiful at the wedding and I am so pleased with my choice! Definitely a must-use for any Chicago wedding!

Great!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Meredith

Martha did my sister's wedding a few year ago, and she was great then and great for my wedding! She was very helpful (I don't know a thing about flowers) and my flowers and bouquets were gorgeous! Easy delivery to as many locations as I needed! The best!

Flowers were Perfect

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Allison C

I worked with Amy Reiser and she was great. I've been a bridesmaid a TON of times and it is very typical that florists do not get the flowers right. I'm typically the one that has to pull out things. This was the FIRST time I've seen flowers come in EXACTLY how they were... Read More requested. The flowers were perfect!

Great company

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Kristin L

The flowers were beautiful and unique. However, they took it to a whole other level by the service they provided. Revisions to the contract and changes were always promptly taken care of. This was a destination wedding and they made it very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Gorgeous arrangements and fair prices

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Carly B

I'm so happy I worked with Ashland Addison and Martha to bring my wedding flower vision to life! I know very little about flowers, but came in with my wedding ideas and Martha pulled together the most incredible arrangements and kept within my budget! Everything - from the... Read More bouquets to the table pieces were stunning and completely matched my personality. We had more people tell us how much they loved our flowers! I am so thankful for all the hard work Ashland Addison Events put into my big day! They were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!