Ashlee Lambert Professional Makeup Artist

Serving New England

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving New England, NH Serving New England (603) 396-7567

Perfectly Professional

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Kymberly M

Ashley was wonderful! Not only is she fabulous at makeup, but she is very clam and helped ease my nerves! I would recommend her to any of my friends and was very pleased with how longevity of my wedding makeup. I danced all night and I in pictures taken after 10 hours of... Read More having my makeup on I looked great!

2012-01-23T12:54:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kym! It was a pleasure to be apart of your day!

wedding makeup

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Gwenyth D

Ashlee was the best. She was extremely accommodating and was willing to do anything I asked even at the last minute. She was extra helpful and made me feel at ease. She certainly went above and beyond. She's definitely someone you want to do your makeup on your big day!

2011-10-26T19:49:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gwen! I appreciate you taking the time to fill this out. I wish you the best and congrads again.

One in a million

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Deanna K

Ashlee is absolutely the makeup artist you want to work with on your big day!! She has the most professional demeanor and makes sure that you feel like your wedding is truly all about you. Ashlee met with my bridesmaids and I at my house for a trial ahead of time and made sure... Read More to have each girls look exactly as I wanted. I'm a horse trainer and never have a chance to wear makeup and get fussed over and she made me look and feel like a princess. She is a perfectionist and a joy to work with. I highly recommend her for your wedding day makeup needs!!!

2011-10-12T12:09:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deanna! You are wonderful too. -Ashlee

Loved her and already recommended her to a friend!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Susan H

Ashlee is definitely the make-up artist you want for you big day. She came to my parent's house to do a trial run and spent lots of time getting everything just right. I wanted that natural look, but not too natural. I still wanted to look look gorgeous on my wedding day, and... Read More she has really perfected that look. She would tell you what she's doing as she's doing it, and prepare you if she was doing anything around your eyes. I was a little nervous about doing false eyelashes, but she assured me its a must! And now I LOVE them and wish I could have them everyday. I was scared to take them off so I just left them on, and they stayed on for 4 days!! One of my bridesmaids loved her so much she booked her for her sister's wedding. You should too before she's completely booked!!

2011-10-06T14:29:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Susan for your kind words. I loved being apart of your day. -Ashlee

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Cindy C

Ashlee was kind enough to help me out in a time crunch!!! My make up artist had to cancel on me 5 weeks before the wedding and Ashlee was kind enough to take me on as a client. She traveled to my home for the trial and made me feel so comfortable in my own skin! Before we... Read More started the make up, she took time to get to know what my "vision" was and what type of personality I had. She has a wonderful personality and took time to explain what every product was, why she was using it on me specifically and how she was going to apply it. She made me feel so comfortable and was always asking how I felt it looked because she was more than happy to change any little thing! The day of the wedding she called first to let us know she was coming and asked us if we needed anything (coffee, food, hairspray etc). She was nice and prompt and completed the task even while she was under the weather! My make up was AMAZING! I got so many compliments! She was so sweet and gave me a touch up kit and personalized gift, which I thought was so sweet. My make up lasted the entire night and even looked perfect the next morning! I would recommend Ashlee to ANYONE! Cindy C

2011-04-07T09:46:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cindy! You were a beautiful Bride! I would love to see and work with you again.

Start a Conversation!