Metro Detroit's chicest bridal boutique

Visit Ashley and Alexandria's Bridal for breathtaking gowns & uncompromised service. Our experienced stylists have an eye for detail, creating a unique vision exclusively for you. We provide chic, elegant, and classic bridal gowns for the modern bride. We offer an intimate setting, a great surrounding environment,and one on one consultation. We have many exclusive designers,as well as, known names to make your bridal shopping experience fun and memorable. Ashley and Alexandria's will provide above all a great experience, the best service in a great location with gorgeous wedding dresses that will make any bride feel beautiful for your special day. Our brides love us. Gowns range between $2,000-6,000. Sales gowns-$1000-3000K.

Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

29260 Franklin Road(inside The claymoor) , Southfield, MI (248) 351-9741

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Melissa N

First, the back story: I currently reside in Maryland, but my family lives in Detroit. I was adamant about sharing in this once in a lifetime experience with my mother. So I sent her on a mission: Find a bridal boutique that we can go to on my next visit home. She called... Read More me ecstatic! "I found the place!" I just got a good feeling as soon as I walked in, you'll really like the owners, Vinnie and Elvin." All of the above was beyond true. My first visit to the shop was such a comforting experience, my anxious-bride mind was put as ease by Vinnie's nurturing spirit. From that encounter and those following, I felt like we were family. All of my needs were met and the communication was consistent. This was the first and only bridal boutique I've been to and I'll keep in touch with Vinnie and Elvin for years to come because they're genuine people and my experience was just that...I'm forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Olivia P

I absolutely loved the service I got from Ashley and Alexandra Bridal Salon., and I couldn't be more thankful that this was the first and only bridal salon I had to go to before finding my perfect dress. Vinnie is excellent at what she does and is truly a gem to work with.... Read More Besides the incredible service, the classiness and eloquence was obvious in all the dresses they carried. My mother and I couldn’t have been more pleased with such a fun and genuinely delightful experience. From the moment I found my dress to the day of the wedding Vinnie made this process one of my favorite memories of my wedding day. Thanks for all of your help and I continue to tell any of my friends still planning their wedding to make sure to come see you bc I couldn’t have been happier with my dress and your salon.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mia A

Alex and Alexandria's was the very first bridal shop I went to and I'm so happy it was!!!! Vinnie and her husband Elvin are completely amazing. I fell in love with them and their absolutely adorable shop almost immediately. Not only did I find my dress but I also feel like I... Read More made two life long friends in the process. I made my appointment over the phone with Vinnie after a locating them doing a simple google search for bridal shops in my area. I had no intention of finding a dress at my first bridal shop but I did! Vinnie had several selections ready for me when myself my aunt and cousin arrived. I tried on about 3 or 4 gowns and the last one I tried on was prefect. Vinnie was so helpful and professional. I've been ranting and raving about this place since day one. I've been back several times since my fist visit and I am always treated with the same warm welcome as I did on my initial visit. I would recommend Alex and Alexandria's to any bride looking for a dress. Amazing people, beautiful gowns and reasonably priced. You won't me disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Avery L

I cannot express the amount of gratitude and excitement I have after visiting with Vinnie and Elvin. If you are looking to support a local, small business bridal boutique, A&A is the place to go. From the moment Vinnie called me to set up an appointment to the moment I walked... Read More out the door after saying YES TO THE DRESS, the experience was top notch. I would recommend this bridal salon 1000x over to any bride looking for a wonderful dress visit + fitting. Brides today all look for the same sweetheart/mermaid style gown and the minute I told Vinnie I was old school/Audrey Hepburn chic she knew she was going to have so much fun picking dresses out for me because old soul's like me don't come around too often. Hugs, tears, laughter and excitement filled Vinnie's salon this morning and I am happy I found my forever wedding dress here. Please put this bridal salon as #1 on your list. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, Vinnie + Elvin. Can't wait to be back!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kelsey G

Best experience ever! After I met this wonderful couple I only wanted to work with them. You can tell this is a passion for the owner, and she knows her stuff! Hands down my favorite part of wedding planning so far!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Jordan R

Hands down best bridal salon! Vinnie and her husband are so welcoming and make you feel like a princess! Vinnie is amazing at what she does and takes the time to get to know more about you before she starts pulling dresses. I had a hard time at other salons - when I would tell... Read More them I didn't want sparkles or beading and more classic elegance they never understood my vision...well Vinnie got it on the first try! I bought the first dress she pulled for me! Throughout the whole process they made everything perfect and no detail was left unattended. I loved the fact that you are the only bride in the store during your appointment - they made me feel like they truly cared about me and not the sale. I would give them a million stars if I could!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Lorri L

This is the most premiere bridal salon. Dress shopping here wasn't just an experience, it was a joining of families. I became and feel like an extended family member of Vinnie and Elvin. I am eternally grateful for the service I received. As a wedding professional, I will... Read More always refer any bride here. For anyone reading this, if you've been to other bridal salons, PLEASE make an appointment AND visit here before making your final decision. You won't find a more intimate, upscale experience than at Ashley and Alexandria's. Thank you Vinnie and Elwin, and I endeavor to contribute to your future success and blessings!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Zack M

I got two tuxedos from Vinnie and Elvin. It seemed like there wasn't anything they couldn't or wouldn't do to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding. I like more of a slim modern looking tux and they were the only shop that understood that look. A rarely found small... Read More family business that can deliver better than the big stores. Would recommend them 100 times over!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carol K

Vinnie the owner is so wonderful. She made my shopping experience special. She was so accommodating to my family. I would highly recommend Ashley and Alexandria's salon.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jamie Z

All of the nice things you read in the posted reviews about the owners (Vinnie and Alvin) are completely true. They are an amazing couple who have patiently worked with me from the very first phone call I made to their shop. Vinnie had my dream dress shipped in from the... Read More designer so I could try it on, and she was also kind enough to work around my schedule for fittings (I work 2 hours away from their shop). Purchasing my wedding dress from Ashley & Alexandria's has been by far the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process. I highly recommend Ashley & Alexandria's Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Karen A

Amazing place! The shop is so cute and the couple that owns it couldn't be cuter! I felt so amazing that Vinnie never even had to ask me my size, this lady knows what she's doing! I recommend it to everyone! I plan to go back for any event I have!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jodie C

I knew the moment I walked in the door that I had chosen the right place to find my wedding dress! Never in a million years did I expect to find my dress on my first trip or go with the style of dress I did! Vinnie is FABULOUS! She knew my size and what would look good just by... Read More looking at me! They have everything you could ever need to help visualize how you will look on your wedding day! She knew the moment the dresses were on whether or not I liked it and had suggestions for every single one on how I could customize it to make it "my own". She was SO patient and accommodating! My whole family loved her and the champagne at the end was an amazing touch! I miss really felt like she was celebrating with us when I finally said yes and not once did I not feel special and beautiful! Save your time and go here first! You won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Angela F

When I started my wedding dress search, I googled salons and found Ashley and Alexandria’s Bridal Salon. I decided to book an appointment based on their good reviews. From the get go, the owners (Vinnie and Elvin) treated me like family. Vinnie asked me what look/style I was... Read More going for and brought out dresses for me to try on. Her salon is very small and doesn’t have a ton of dresses in bags smashed together to try and dig through. Honestly, stores like that overwhelm me anyways. Because the salon is only run by her and her husband, when you make an appointment you are the only customer in the salon, the appointments are private and the time is solely spent on you. I like the second dress I tried on there, but wasn’t ready to make the purchase, so I went to a couple other salons after to compare and I was so disappointed with the other salons. Other salons have several workers and most of them don’t care to help (and you need help when trying on dresses like that!!). From what I heard from other brides, you are dealing with different people every time you go in for fittings, etc. Anyways, I went back to the salon and purchased that dress and I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses there as well. I went there several times for my dress fittings and bridesmaid dress fittings and I had nothing but good experiences. Olga, the seamstress did a great job on my dress. She added in cups so I didn’t have to wear and bra and also created a jacket for me to wear at the church. Wedding planning is stressful and one thing you don’t need to deal with is rude workers at salons. Go to this salon for a great experience (and beautiful dresses).

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Sorry for the late review. I went to Ashley& Alexandria's Bridal 3 months ago. That was the best bridal shop in my experience. They were very nice and patient, giving me good suggestions according to my style. They even care about my husband and choose the right dress which... Read More matches him. I highly recommend this bridal salon. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Melanye R

The owners are extremely nice and wen out of their way to accommodate myself and my family. Ashley and Alexandria's is a one stop shop for all of your wedding needs including tuxedos, invitations and jewelry. I recommend them to everyone. I had an awesome experience

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Brittany J

I went to 7-10 other bridal salons before stumbling in to Ashley and Alexandria's. At that point, I really didn't believe I would find a dress that I loved. I immediately liked the bridal shop because Vinnie and Alvin were so welcoming and only have one client in at a time. It... Read More was a different experience than other bridal salons because Vinnie really listened to what I wanted and kept asking questions about what I liked/disliked to find the perfect dress. Coming back to the salon felt like visiting great friends! Great service from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Alex M

I live in NYC and went home to shop for my dress with my family ( sister, aunt, grandma, and mom). I was nervous every that I wouldn't find anything I liked bc I wasn't in the city. Going here was the best decision I've made so far in my wedding planning. In NYC to get the kind... Read More of one on one attention I got at Ashley & Alexandrias I would need to be a celebrity or a billionaire...Vinnie the owner has a really elegant shop with Dresses as nice and nicer than the shops on fifth avenue. I went in with no idea what I wanted having visited shops in MI and NY and their service and expertise made me feel like I had my own stylist. Vinnie is truly amazing and knows nearly everything about weddings and wedding dresses. Her taste matched so well with mine and she had so many ideas of how to style the dress it was awesome. Highly recommend them to all brides who have an opportunity to shop in Michigan

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

What a fabulous place!! Vinnie was wonderful, she helped me find the perfect dress. She made everything so easy. I bought everything, dress, veil, bridesmaids dress and my husband's tux.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Marcy C

If you are looking for a wedding gown, YOU MUST stop into Ashley and Alexandria's Bridal. Amazing service, love and warmth will greet you the moment you step inside the door. The customer service is exemplary and truly, this salon saved the day for my daughter. Her dress was... Read More ruined and in less than a week she had a stunning gown all because of Ashley and Alexandria's. I cannot thank them enough for all they did and how they treated us. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Katy H

Ashley & Alexandria's was absolutely fabulous! I had been shopping at other bridal salons before visiting A&A's and none of them made me feel as specials as A&A's did. I ended up buying my dream dress there and even though the salon was 400 miles from where I live I don't regret... Read More it at all. I would reccomend the salon to every bride who wants a fantastic dress shopping experience. From a super happy bride, Katy!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

This was the best bridal shop I went to and trust me, I've been to at least 6 bridal shops. I loved the place from the minute I walked in. The owners are a lovely married couple and they make you feel right at home. They listen to you & do everything they can to make you happy.... Read More They greet you with hugs, cookies & drinks! They truly are the sweetest people I worked with. I love you guys & I totally recommend this place. drinks

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Rachael F

I recently went to Ashley and Alexandria's with my Mom and Dad to try on wedding dresses. After emailing to schedule my appointment, I talked on the phone with Vinnie to discuss the general style of the wedding and what I was looking for in a dress. A few weeks later, when we... Read More visited the salon, we were greeted by Vinnie and her husband and the two of them made us all feel like we were visiting a close friend's house. Vinnie pulled beautiful and in budget dresses for me to try on and let my parents and I filter through our opinions before stepping in with new suggestions. I ended up trying on a dress that was almost perfect, the only problem was that it was strapless and I had hoped for a dress with some sort of sleeve. Despite the dress being strapless, my parents and I fell in love with the dress and mentioned to Vinnie that we would really like to find out if adding straps would be an option since that was the only part of the dress we were hesitant about. She was more than willing to talk to the designer and schedule a second appointment to go over what she had found out; there was no pressure to commit to a dress that day, she was more concerned with our happiness than the sale. When we went back in this past weekend, not only had Vinnie found out details about sleeves from the designer but she had taken the time to go over veils and headpieces with him as well so that we could really get an idea of what the final product might be. Needless to say, the new information that VInnie had gathered about the changes that could be made to the dress had us all saying yes to the dress! Not only did Vinnie and her husband lead us to the perfect dress, but they are such wonderfully kind, welcoming, and gracious people. I also love that they made my Dad an important part of the experience. Wedding dresses are not cheap and I feel so much more comfortable giving an establishment such as this my business than a dress shop with pushy sales people who are only trying to make commission. Vinnie's attention to detail and ability to really feel out what dresses would work best for someone is truly astounding. I am telling all of my friends and family about this shop in the hopes that someone will know another bride in search of a dress! I honestly feel there is no better place to find your wedding dress. Vinnie and her husband make you feel so calm and special while shopping for your important day and they deserve every kind word in their review section.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Erica G

"Wow, the best service ever" is right! My dress finding experience was not one of those "one and done" type of deals. As a plus size pride I was always concerned that I would have to settle for a dress that was flattering but maybe not what I had in mind. Every other place I... Read More went had zero selection for my size to try on along zero enthusiasm in trying to find a dress that would work for me. I had all but decided to settle for a "flattering" dress that was sort of "nice" when I called Ashley and Alexandria's. As soon as I got on the phone with Vinnie I could tell she was enthusiastic about finding me the right dress for me. Still jaded by my experiences I broke the news to her that I was a plus size bride. She seemed un phased but I was still not hopeful. The salon was not at all what I expected having been to these larger impersonal bridal shops. It was beautifully intimate and there were cookies and punch waiting for me my mother and my sister. I asked to try on silhouettes that I thought would flatter me as I had been doing at other shops and of Course they still didn't work. Then Vinnie asked if she could pull some dresses for me. That is when the magic happened! Everything she pulled for me I fell in love with! They were not only flattering but dresses I never even dreamed I could wear and look good in! I left almost in tears because I had the wonderful "aha!" Experience that I never thought I would have. The service didn't stop there either! She went with me to my first dress fitting, stayed in contact with me about the status of my dress, and was carefully pressed and made sure my dress was wedding ready before I picked it up. By the end of it she and her husband Elvin felt like family. I am forever grateful to Ashley and Alexandria's for helping me find the dress I never knew I could have. -Erica

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Caroline Z

I had an amazing experience at Ashley & Alexandria's. From the moment I walked in, Vinnie and Elvin were welcoming and personable. They were very patient as I tried to find the dress best suited for my figure and personal style. They listened very closely to what I pictured... Read More myself in and found the perfect dress on the third try. Vinnie suggested a belt with unique style to go with my dress and I couldn't have been happier with it. I was not living in Michigan but they both were great at communicating with me to check in and let me know when my dress and belt arrived. They also suggested an excellent nearby tailer who took detailed care in her work, knew the materials well and did a great job. I received so many compliments about my dress and it looked fantastic in pictures but most importantly I felt beautiful in it. I would highly recommend this bridal salon.

A true first class experience

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Lauren S

I made an appointment at Ashley and Alexandria's salon (to be honest, mostly because of the location, I had done no research based on the actual salon) on a Saturday, and was running about a half hour early. I called and asked if it was ok for my mom and me to stop in then, and... Read More they said no problem. We walked into the adorable lobby, and were immediately offered waters and tea while being asked about my wedding, fiance, etc.-- the bridal consultant, Vinnie, was with another customer (who had just purchased a gown), so we waited for a few minutes until we were ushered into the mirror room where cookies and water were waiting for us- a small touch, but a great gesture to make you feel welcomed and appreciated. Vinnie asked some simple questions about my style and what I was looking for, before disappearing into the magical gown room. That's the only thing I can call it, because every gown she came out with was more beautiful than the next. and Vinnie did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable and beautiful. She truly listened to what I was saying, because this is not a shop where you search the racks and pick what you want. It's all in your consultants hands. My mom and I actually fell in love with TWO gowns and couldn't make a decision that day, we felt we needed to bring someone back for a third opinion. I ended up finding 'my' dress from a picture online, and i'm so wishing it was a label/dress that Ashley and Alexandria's carried, purely so I could buy from them. I cannot recommend this boutique enough. For a store not located in uptown Birmingham, they sure give you the attention you're looking for during such an important appointment. Thank you SO much Vinnie for making dress shopping such a fun and positive experience. I will be recommending you and the store to every future bride I know!!