Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Del Mar, CA San Diego & Temecula (951) 216-3395

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 gina n

I was trying to come up with a clever review title but there was no other word to describe our experience. One thing that my wife wanted to be sure of is great quality pictures from the wedding. And we definitely got that! What we did not bargain for was just how helpful... Read More they would be! They made us feel comfortable in during our engagement shoot that turned out absolutely stunning. In fact, for Christmas we printed out a couple and framed them for our parents. During the big day, they were thoughtful and gave great advice. They shot really great shots (of course) and really helped us remain calm. Of all the things I spent for on the wedding I would say that this was the best thing I spent on. We got great photographs and great friends too!

We LOVE Ashley Bee Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jessica Z

We are SO happy that we chose Ashley and Jay to photograph our wedding. They are absolutely wonderful to work with and we LOVE our pictures!! Ashley and Jay had amazing energy the day-of and were so much fun to have around throughout the whole day/night. Working with Ashley... Read More Bee Photography was one of the best wedding decisions we made and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Julie W

I love Ashley!! She is such a talented photographer and one of the sweetest people I know!! I fell in love with Ashley's work and had a great connection with her from the beginning. She was an awesome referral source for my other wedding vendors as well, which I am so... Read More appreciative! All our photos came out AMAZING!!! We took our Engagement photos at Torrey Pines. Ashley and her husband, Jay, were more than game to hike with us to the top and then down to the beach to get so many different and fun shots! We were even able to change outfits 3 times! We had so much fun taking pictures with them as they made us feel so comfortable to just be ourselves and let our love just happen! Our Wedding photos are just GORGEOUS!!! We are SO happy with how they came out!! They truly captured our fairy tale wedding with all the love and excitement of that day. They were flexible in letting us choose some of the locations and fun ideas we had for photos.They got so many great, high quality shots from every angle. Also during the reception, Ashley had a slideshow displayed on her laptop for us and our guests to enjoy some photos that were literally just taken of us!! We were so impressed!! We didn't even have to wait and we already got to see just how breath taking our photos came out! That was so special! We continue to get so many compliments on how amazingly gorgeous, romantic, and fun all our pictures turned out! I am so thankful Ashley was available for my wedding because she is simply the BEST!! Whenever I need professional pictures taken, I know who I'm calling! ;)

Worked Quickly

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Tracy C

The couple scoped out places for pictures and quickly moved people to the locations. Were able to work with a young, temperamental child well. Love the way the set up the shots of the dresses and the bride.

Truly Special Photographers

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Stacey H

Ashley and Jay were the perfect photographers for our engagement and wedding photos! Not only do they capture amazing photos, they are calm, focused, and some of the nicest people you will ever meet. We felt very comfortable with them during both our engagement session and our... Read More wedding day, and it was nice to have the calm influence on a day that can be very overwhelming, especially with loud families! You can tell from the first meeting with Ashley that she and Jay are passionate about what they do and truly love being able to capture this special occasion for others.

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Ariel E

Ashley Edmonds and Jayson Edmonds made my wedding go from just a memory to a fairytale frozen in time. The captured moments I hope never to forget. They set my first look up so I could enjoy some private time with my husband. Which helped me get even more pictures than I would... Read More have before. Ashley & Jay are kind, loving , and wonderful people who know just what to do to capture moments that can last a life time. If you want a photographer don't pick them because even after you will end up with another close friend. I feel very blessed to have had them and can't wait to see there next wedding. :)

Amazing Ashley Bee!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kari P

Ashley captured our wedding so so beautifully. I actually cry when I see some on our pictures. I tend to be super shy so she really put me at ease throughout the day. I originally loved her style from all the lighting and soft looks --she delivered! They are perfect. I... Read More completely recommend Ashley and her husband Jay in all areas. You won't be disappointed! An engagement shoot also came with our package - I 100% recommend. It's so fun to get to know her and feel a little extra special before your big day.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lori R

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ashley; she truly goes above and beyond for her brides. From the moment I first called her I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. Not only is she one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, she is extremely organized/ detailed... Read More (for example she had us fill out a short survey to find out what was important to us and she made a timeline using that information). She was so helpful she actually recommended the vendor who did the cake/ cupcakes for our wedding (which were delicious). I have been in a lot of weddings and I know how long pictures can take especially when you have a large bridal party like we did. Our wedding pictures were completely stress free and fun. Ashley had everyone in the right spots and she made sure to tell us how to get the best shot which I loved. Her husband Jay also works with her and they complement each other so well. Ashley and Jay got my husband to feel comfortable in front of a camera which I didn’t think was possible. If you are looking for a fabulous photograph and someone who is enjoyable to work with, you should have Ashley be a part of your special day. Some of the best money we have ever spent.

Happy Wife-Happy Life

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Working with Ashley and her husband was great! They are so laid back and not pushy at all, unlike SO many other photographers I met along the wedding planning trail. No, they are great; easy to talk to, they listen to your vision and even want to know your story of how you met... Read More and who you are as a couple. I listened to all her recommendations such as doing a first look because with our budget and the amount of hours we could afford, we would be crunched on time. Instead of trying to sell me more hours, she told me how we would make t work and we did! I think that choosing your wedding photographer is more important than any of the other details because what they produce will live with you forever and you need to be comfortable and happy, or it will totally show on your face! I am so happy with my choice and recommend her to all my friends and family!

Your search is over!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 bridget b

My (new) husband Jeremy and I found Ashley and her husband Jay when we started looking for a photographer for our wedding. We felt comfortable with them immediately. We interviewed multiple photographers and just didn't find that great fit until we met Ashley and Jay. They were... Read More so flexible and easy to be around, and they really understood the aesthetic we were going for with our photos. We immediately felt like they were friends we had known for years, which really contributed to our feeling at ease in their presences. That will always make for the best photos! Ashley and Jay shot our engagement photo session as well as our wedding. We have the shots and photo book (very high quality) from our engagement session and do not have the wedding photos yet as the wedding was so recent, but I can't wait to see them because I know we'll be just as blown away as we were when we saw the engagement photos for the first time. You feel so comfortable when shooting with Ashley and Jay that it's not a problem to be completely yourself - so they really capture your personality, that of your partner, and your relationship together, which is invaluable. When our wedding was ending and we were saying goodbye to Ashley and Jay, I was really sad - I hated not knowing when I was going to see them again! They are such warm people and you immediately become their friends and them yours and it's just a really great vibe. Ashley was also invaluable on the wedding day, helping me out with coordination-type things if my coordinator happened to not be around at the time. Her calming presence really helped me through some tough spots that were verging too far into the bridal drama territory, haha! So, not to ramble on forever...Ashley and Jay were the perfect combination for us of amazing talent as it related to photography as well as just fantastic personalities that we actually WANTED hanging out with us on our wedding day. Believe me, the last thing you want on your wedding day is to be around someone who's ticking you off or causing you any irritation - and I can tell you that Ashley and Jay were SUCH a comfort to have close by our side all day, and I was so happy to share that day with them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer E

I originally booked a different photographer for my wedding on August 9th but he had to cancel due to a heartbreaking medical diagnosis a few months prior to our wedding date. He referred me to Ashley and I fell in love with her work at first glance. Warm, rich color, with... Read More vintage-y, beautiful lighting. Gorgeous. But it was her welcoming demeanor and true interest in MY wedding calmed my jittery wedding nerves immediately. I was sold! Our first face-to-face interaction with Ashley was at our engagement photo session (which we rescheduled at least 5 times because of my crazy schedule). She was so accommodating and made my shy husband feel comfortable during the shoot (I am anything BUT shy!) Our wedding day was perfect but like everyone says-- flew by so fast. I am so grateful that we have such beautiful photos to help us remember our special day. A few weeks prior to the wedding, Ashley had us fill out a pre-wedding questionnaire that allowed us to be specific as to which photos were "must-haves" and which photos they could skip out on. We chose a more candid approach, and I'm glad we did! It was so fun going through all of the photos! Ashley and her husband must have snapped thousands of photos during our wedding because they literally got every shot that we wanted-- and from multiple angles, too! The shots that were important to me were all of the detail shots (the dress, the flowers, the shoes!) Since Ashley and Jay are a husband and wife team, I found myself going to them for advice during the wedding. "Is it okay for us to eat now, or should we walk around and say our thank you's?!" Their advice and (I think I already mentioned it but it's worth mentioning again--) calm demeanor really made us feel comfortable and allowed us to enjoy our wedding day that much more. About a month after the wedding, Ashley posted our photos on an online photo album for viewing. The website was very user-friendly and fun to share with our family and friends. It allows you to download individual photos or the entire album, share on social networking pages, and order prints! Ashley and Jay-- if you are reading this-- thank you again for all of your hard work, time, patience, and love that you put into your photography. We are so thankful that you were our photographers on the most important day of our lives! Keep in touch! -Jennie and Alex Chong

Most gorgeous wedding photos ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Katie E

We were looking for a wedding photographer who would be able to capture all the little details we spent so much time putting into our wedding. Ashley Bee met every expectation we had and was able to capture each detail and more! Not only the details but we also chose to do a... Read More very modern look and feel for our wedding and I was extremely excited when we got our photos back... from the start of the wedding to the finish, each photo was modern and exactly what we were looking for! She truly made our wedding come to life in the photos. When we look over them now, they still make us smile ear to ear and bring a tear to our eyes when we look at the special photos with family and friends and remember the moments we all shared together on that amazing day. Because of the way she captured our special day, our wedding will live on for many many years in our hearts and our photos!!

Amazing engagement photos from a truly talented team!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Katie D

I cant say enough good things about Ashley Bee Photography!! My fiance and I were looking for a great, affordable photographer in San Diego who matched our simple yet elegent taste. I found Ashley Bee who was extremely reasonably priced, but incredibly talented. We talked on the... Read More phone first to feel each other out, then booked the date to take our pictures. Ashley kept me updated and gave me ideas over the next couple months, until we finally decided on a few different beachy spots. We met up and the entire two hour session was comfortable, easy and enjoyable. Ashley works with her husband Jay, who also is an amazing photographer. The two of them made the entire experience perfect for my fiance and I. They let us do our own thing, but they also gave us direction when we needed it. The photos turned out beautiful, and I can't thank them enough for their great work!! I highly recommend calling Ashley!

Basically Family Taking Pics

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Brooke L

Ashley and Jason are two of the most heart warming, genuine people you could ever meet and it shows in their work. They took both our engagement and wedding pictures and I am in love with every aspect of them all. My friends have used them as a referral, and my newley... Read More engaged friends all plan on using them as well! I love them like family for the amazing talent they have in capturing our wedding and for the great people they are!

AMAZING photography!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cynthia D

We had the pleasure of having Ashley and her husband Jay photograph our engagement photos and wedding day, and I couldn't be happier! I found Ashley because she also photographed a friend's wedding and I was so amazed with her photos that I had to hire her. We instantly clicked... Read More at our first meeting in their studio in Temecula. Ashely was always quick at responding to my questions and made sure to keep in touch up until the wedding...even if it was just to "check in." On our BIG day, I couldn't believe how organized she kept us to get all the photos that we wanted in...and to top it all off, VERY pregnant too! She maintained so professional, and I kept wondering, "How can she stand on her feet this whole day?!" But she managed, with no complaints...always smiling and making sure to tell me what a beautiful bride I was! Just what a bride wants to hear! My husband and I went on our honeymoon, and had a great surprise when we got back: our photos were ready! We loved re-living our special day, and with Ashley's fantastic, easy-to-use interface she uses to share photos, we were able to share our photos with family and friends as well. In fact, all communication, from the contract to questionnaires, was all done online, which was very convenient since we live in the LA area. Don't worry if you're wedding is not in the San Diego/Temecula area. Our wedding was in Westlake Village, near Ventura County. The only thing would be that she can be quite pricey if you're on a budget, but the photos that you get are really of value, especially with other comparable photographers. Photography is definitely one of the main costs of a wedding, and I've learned that you get what you pay for. So, go ahead and splurge! Hire Ashley and you won't regret it!

The Perfect Photographers

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Ashley Bee Photography is the best. Ashley and Jay are amazingly talented people, with an eye for beauty and the ability to make their work look easy. My wife and I used them for both our engagement and wedding photos, and I can... Read More honestly say that Ashley and Jay made our whole wedding experience better. They focus on the important details that really stand out in shots, but they do it without forcing the mood. Whether it's catering to your own vision or providing their own guidance on a shoot, they deliver a far better product than you may expect from their reasonable prices. We are so happy with our photographs that captured the day perfectly - thanks Ashley Bee!

Great overall experience

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Patricia A

Our package with Ashley and Jay included both engagement and wedding photos. From the very first meeting with Ashley at her client lounge, we were welcomed and felt very comfortable. Posing and taking photos can be a bit awkward but they have a wealth of experience that eases... Read More you into the process, ultimately making something that's fairly intimidating to most people actually quite fun. Wedding photography as a whole is expensive and is one of the primary cost drivers when planning and budgeting a wedding. For the quality and overall experience, the cost at Ashley Bee was very reasonable especially when looking at comparable vendors. Ashley Bee Photography uses such a wonderful interface for viewing/downloading photos that really sets them above some of the other photography vendors. Having photos displayed in this way makes it so easy to distribute and share with family/friends. Ashley and Jay are such an amazing couple to work with. They have that "professional-cool" quality which puts you at ease with the knowledge that the end product (your photos) are going to amazing.

Love Ashley Bee!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Tara K

I feel so lucky that we found Ashley Bee Photography to do our engagement and wedding pictures! Ashley and her husband Jay are both so personable and relaxed, and they really make you feel like they are interested in hearing your story as a couple. I was planning my wedding... Read More while working and attending graduate school full time, so we were looking for someone we could trust to take charge and make some decisions for us. Ashley made everything so easy from the start that at times we found ourselves wondering if we need to be more specific or directive about what we wanted... but she definitely delivered! After the wedding my husband and I realized that we barely noticed Ashley and Jay during the wedding, and actually were a little worried about whether they got enough good shots. However, when we got back from our honeymoon 1 1/2 weeks later, a link to our photos was already waiting for us in our email. The photos are stunning and capture all of the natural moments that occurred throughout the day of the wedding. Our favorite part of the whole day was that immediately following the ceremony Ashley ushered us away from the crowd to our own secluded spot so we got a few moments to ourselves... and of course even though we barely noticed, she took amazing photos of that special moment for us. We have access to all of our photos online and are able to download them, which makes it so easy to order prints through whatever vendor you prefer and keeps it affordable! I can't say enough about the quality of the photos, the awesome lighting and special details they captured, as well as the fact that everything comes off so natural and beautiful instead of awkward and posed. Trust me, you won't regret choosing Ashley Bee!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013

Ashley Bee Photography (Ashley & Jason) did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. They were professional, easy to work with and very personable. They made the entire experience easy and fun. My wife loves our wedding album and breaks it out every chance she gets! We highly... Read More recommend their services and you can't go wrong with Ashley Bee Photography.

WONDERFUL experience with Ashley Bee Photography!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Shae L

Planning a wedding is not a task to be taken lightly, it's very easy to be overwhelmed at the amount of vendors/services at your disposal. I found Ashley Bee Photography through a random internet search and first fell in love with her portfolio. After I filled out her contact... Read More form and spoke with her several times over the phone, my then-fiancee, myself and Ashley finally met face-to-face in a Skype conversation. We loved her personality, her accessibility and her professionalism throughout the process. She let us know that we would be able to relive my wedding through her photography--she truly cares about her clients' experience and it showed from the minute we "met" her. As we got closer to the wedding day, she had us fill out a VERY well-thought out questionnaire so that we could get the most out of our day. On the day of the event, Ashley and her second camera (her husband, Jay) were prompt, professional and super accommodating to every request we made. Above all, the photos came out beautifully. Everyone who has been able to view my photos all say the same thing: she was worth every dime! Anyone with a wedding in the Temecula/San Diego area should definitely give her a call, you will not be disappointed!

Amazing wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Meghan O

I found Ashley Bee while researching wedding photographers because she had shot a beautiful wedding at the same venue we were using. I reached out to her and found that she was quick to respond, super friendly, had reasonable pricing, and is very down-to-earth and easy to talk... Read More to. We met with Ashley at her awesome client lounge to get to know each other a little better, had our engagement session a few months later, and then they shot our wedding day. Ashley and Jay made us feel really comfortable and had creative ideas. We received our photos very quickly and we absolutely love them--we've gotten wonderful compliments and people often say they're the best wedding photos they've ever seen. I would highly recommend Ashley Bee as a wedding photographer! It's refreshing to find photographers who are kind, friendly, fun, and, most importantly, make you feel comfortable on one of the most important days of your life!

The Most Amazing Photographers for the Most Amazing Day

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

Words cannot describe how thankful we are to Ashley and Jay for shooting our engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding went by so fast that we werent able to take in all of the details. It was such an amazing blessing to go back and look at our photos less than 2 weeks after... Read More our wedding and relive our beautiful day. Ashley was with me the morning of our wedding and she just has a calming spirit about her that makes you relax and just have fun. I almost forgot about all the pressure of getting married when around her! And although we had many wonderful vendors for our big day, I have to say that Ashley Bee Photography is the one that we recommend the most to others and the one that we would have forever regretted not using. I look at our pictures daily and discover the impeccable details she captured each time I look at them, and find new things in the photos that I didn't catch the first time or the second time looking at them. Simply amazing. Truly and honestly, of you are looking for a photographer, stop here. No better photos are attainable than the product that Ashley Bee Photography provides. Thank you again Ashley and Jay!!

Ashley Bee......simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Robin G

We have had the honor of having Ashley Bee and Jay for both our engagement photo shoot as well as the photographers at our wedding. I can't count how many compliments we got on them from guests at our wedding, afterwards, and even on our engagement photos. Ashley Bee truly knows... Read More how to capture a couple's natural personalities and feelings for each other. Its natural, sweet, and simply amazing. You don't have to try to be a model in the pictures nor pose this way and that way in ways that dont feel natural. Ashley Bee Photpgraphy has been worth every penny spent and we can't be more happy with the results of some of the most important moments in our lives that a camera lens can capture.

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Lynn C

Anyone getting married should contact Ashley Bee Photography! The exceptional photographs she provided captured every moment of my daughters special day. Ashley has a special gift and we were so lucky to have her. She and her husband are true professionals. Not only did they... Read More provide beautiful pictures after the wedding, they had pictures scrolling on a computer screen for everyone to enjoy at the reception.

High Quality

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

Ashley is a very creative, attentive, artistic professional who was able to capture our special day in a way that honored our union. I would recommend her to any bride looking to focus on enjoying their wedding day knowing there memories will be preserved.