Ashley Grace Bridal

At Ashley Grace we understand how important a wedding day is for a bride. Our promise is to create a once in a lifetime shopping experience because we believe your wedding dress is one of the most important elements of your special day. Our passion is styling brides in the perfect wedding gown complimenting her individual beauty and style. Our mission is to provide exceptional & personalized care with a beautiful selection of gowns to choose from. At Ashley Grace, it’s all about the dress simply because we believe in celebrating the bride. Offering wedding dresses, veils, shoes and other lovely accessories. Exceptional Care, Exclusive Selections, Extraordinary Experience. All for you.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals

16955 Forest Road, Suite F, Forest, VA (434) 534-3490

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sarah R

I visited Ashley Grace yesterday to shop for my wedding dress. It was the first place I had been to try on dresses, and my experience was wonderful! The store is absolutely beautiful, and my consultant Lauren was so sweet and helpful. She allowed us to look through and pick some... Read More dresses to try, and she also picked some for me. The dress I ended up loving was one that she picked for me. I felt so comfortable throughout the entire appointment while working with Lauren. She was very knowledgeable about the different styles and designers. Unfortunately I could not make a decision and left without ordering my dress, but I may be returning in the near future.

2017-08-24T16:11:19 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your incredible review of your experience in our store -- thank you! It brings us joy to know you felt so comfortable with Lauren and found a dress that you love! You will make such a beautiful bride! Please come see us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Emily W

I had an amazing experience finding my wedding dress at Ashley Grace Bridal! My consultant Lauren was so sweet and helpful. They have a beautiful selection of dresses too. They were so kind, working with me on the look I wanted and my budget. After going to several other bridal... Read More shops and trying on many dresses, I ended up back at Ashley Grace saying yes to my dress! I could not have asked for a better experience or a better day!

2017-07-24T15:52:18 Response from the vendor

We are overjoyed to know you had such an amazing experience finding the dress of your dreams! Thank you so much for the sweet words. We are honored to have you as an Ashley Grace bride! It is a blessing to be part of such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Lauren B

Ashley Grace was the third bridal shop I had visited in the area, and had, by far, the best experience there! I visited on a weekday afternoon without an appointment, but was still assisted immediately. My consultant Lauren was an absolute sweetheart and very helpful. The... Read More fitting room was huge, and the store itself was nicely organized with a good selection of dresses. The staff members were all warm, welcoming, and genuine. Although I didn't buy my dress from Ashley Grace (I ended up going with a used dress to save money - but the dress I bought was one I'd tried on in the store!), I have already recommended Ashley Grace to other engaged friends. Oh, and I also received a sweet handwritten note from the store in the mail the week after I visited! That was just the cherry on top of an already very positive experience.

2017-08-24T16:14:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a sweet review and for your kind words about our employees! What an honor to know that you had the best experience here with us at Ashley Grace. We are so glad you visited us!

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Sarah P

The store is gorgeous, the girls are friendly, the private rooms are fantastic. My review is a bit jaded because I fell in love with a dress and decided it was "the one" only to be told later that it had been discontinued and I would have to take the floor sample and couldn't... Read More order a brand new dress. As this dress was the ~60th dress I had tried on and the one and only I had said yes to I was devastated. I was devastated because the dress was obviously tried on by 100 other people and had what looked like I cigarette hole in the back of the train. I had zero intention of buying a "used" dress and was visibly upset that the one dress I had fallen in love with had to be in this condition. Obviously I was not going to pay full price for a damaged dress so only after pushing did someone offer me 10% off. 10% off and I was going to have to pay someone to fix the dress and have it cleaned? Nope. Finally someone called the owner who came in and offered me the MSRP, a veil for free, and they would have the dress cleaned and fixed if I used their preferred alterations lady. Fine. I did the deal. The saga continues... I make an appointment with said preferred alterations lady and make the 2 hour drive back to meet with her for my first fitting. She is over an hour late with no word. Luckily she was sweet and seemed to do a good job of pinning the dress.. she promises me August (my wedding is in September). 8 months to take straps up and hem the dress, no alterations of the body because LUCKILY it fit me perfectly. Okayyyyy, sure whatever you say. We then are told to pay the balance for the dress because we are "taking it home"... nooo your alterations lady is taking it. YOUR alterations. Moving on. 2 months pass and I get all call from the store saying that unfortunately the alterations lady has had a "family emergency" and can't complete my dress... by August. Great. So they say I can come pick up the dress (that magically reappeared at their store despite me OWNING IT) whenever and offer me a list of other options for alterations. I have to remind them of the situation; they are paying for repair and cleaning. At this point I'm tired of dealing with run around and done with driving 2 hours to see them. Sweet girl says she will talk to the owner and get back to me. The next day or two she calls back and says great news, we have someone who is taking care of your dress as we speak and it will be done for you in a few days. WHAT?!? So you're telling me you sent the dress I OWN (remember the one you made me pay the remainder of) off to some unknown alterations without my permission and approval? Cool. So at this point I am beyond tired of being jerked around and just want the dress back in my possession before it is ruined further. I make the hike back to pick it up and find it creased and sewed up along where the hole is. I'm told whoever does my alterations can trim the excess fabric to make it less noticable.. whatever, I'm done. Luckily my business with them is complete. I can't say that I would deter a friend from going but I would certainly warn them and tell them to ask all necessary questions and not let anyone try to pull any crap. This has been the most and only stressful part of my wedding planning process and I'm glad its over.

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Amanda I

I had the pleasure of visiting Ashley Grace Bridal yesterday to try on wedding dresses for the very first time. I was nervous and overwhelmed before arriving to say the least. My consultant Emily did an amazing job calming my nerves, explaining the process, and treating me and... Read More my group like princesses. We loved having our own private suite. She helped me stick to my budget and I ended up finding my dream dress there. I cannot wait to wear it for my March 2019 wedding. I would definitely recommend Ashley Grace to any of my friends to shop for dresses. The attention to detail is impeccable. I also love the fact that included in my dress purchase was a custom hanger to use on my wedding day with new last name and that they can monogram the inside of your dress. Definitely felt like a princess! Thank you again for the wonderful experience!

2018-03-19T12:22:08 Response from the vendor

We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our shop and that your felt that a princess! That is our goal! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Amber G

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Ashley Grace Bridal! Kimberly was so patient and truely wanted to help me find my dream dress, and I did!! I felt gorgeous and like I was the only one who mattered to her during my appointment. The owner Theresa is incredibly sweet and I... Read More couldn’t recommend Ashley Grace Bridal enough!

2018-02-26T13:21:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you came to our shop and allowed us to help you find the dress of your dreams! We are so excited for you and cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Amanda T

I am so in love with this gorgeous Bridal Salon!!! I had the most amazing experience looking for My Dress! I felt like a queen and really got personalized service with the sweetest, kindest staff! I cannot recommend Ashely Grace enough!!!

2018-01-30T11:10:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review! We are so happy to know you had a great experience at our shop! Thanks for allowing us to be apart of your journey! :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Anya C

Excellent shopping experience! Very professional staff, beautiful decor and store environment, everyone was very attentive and accommodating! Special thanks to Lauren, who helped me find the dress of my dreams! The store owner is very sweet and attentive! I recommend this store... Read More to anyone who wants to have a premier wedding dress shopping experience!

2018-01-29T13:20:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience and found the dress of your dreams here at AGB! We are so excited for you! Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Sibylle H

I visited Ashley Grace today to find my perfect wedding dress and within 3 dresses I had found my dream dress! The whole atmosphere of this bridal shop is very positive and all of the consultants were beyond sweet and helpful. A special shout out to consultant Kimberly who was... Read More an absolute angel and spent an extra amount of time with me. Thank you thank you!

2018-01-24T14:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and your kind words about Kimberly! We are delighted to know you enjoyed your experience and found the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kirsten H

Ashley Grace Bridal was the first bridal salon I went to, and the last! Faith was so fantastic in helping me figure out exactly what type of look I wanted for my special day and helped me find the dress of my dreams! This place has exceptional service, selection, and beauty... Read More for a highly affordable rate. I would rate higher if I could!

2018-01-03T14:54:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your kind words about our salon and Faith! She is wonderful! :) We are delighted that you found the dress of your dreams! Can't wait to see pictures from your big day!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jessica W

I tried a few dress shops in Lynchburg and Ashley Grace proved to be the clear winner in both experience and value. Lauren helped me try on a bunch of dresses until I found the one I fell in love with, McKayla by Maggie Sottero. I didn’t decide until coming back with my mom... Read More while they had a mother daughter tea at the store. The owner was so lovely and she and Lauren even suggested the photographer I ended up choosing! I loved every moment I was there and I am so glad I was an Ashley Grace bride.

2017-12-20T09:25:07 Response from the vendor

We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience here at AGB! We are so excited that you are and #AG_Bride too! Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Julia C

My experience(s) here were amazing! I went on Friday and had Abby as a consultant. As soon as I walked in I felt like a bride. I didn’t purchase a dress the first time I went because I had other appointments scheduled at other places and just couldn’t commit(typical). I ended up... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw going back today and I said yes to this amazing dress that Abby let me try on even though it was no where near what I was saying I liked style wise! Everyone was as sweet as could be and helped me say yes to my dream dress!

2017-12-14T09:20:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review! We are so excited that you found your dress here at Ashley Grace Bridal! We are thrilled to know you had a wonderful experience and we cannot wait to see pictures from your big day!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

I highly recommend Ashley Grace Bridal to any bride looking for the perfect dress and wonderful, caring people to help her find it. Ashley Grace was the very first boutique I looked in for my dress and I found it after trying on only 7 dresses! I also found the perfect matching... Read More veil and jewelry too! Abby and Lauren were absolute sweethearts, and just all of the girls that worked there really genuinely showed that they cared about my experience. I can assure you, you will never find a more generous and thoughtful owner at a bridal store than Mrs. Thomas. She came into the store just for me to make sure that I left having found the dress of my dreams! I cannot thank her enough for her time, and really just making this one of the most memorable days of my life! I'm still glowing about the experience and I wish this for all brides! Thank you so much Ashley Grace Bridal!

2017-11-20T15:49:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved having you in and cannot wait to see pictures of the big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alyssa B

Ashley Grace is a great place to find your wedding dress! The staff that work there are sweet, helpful, and professional. They made finding my dream dress a wonderful experience!

2017-11-17T09:51:49 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful that you enjoyed your experience with us! We are thrilled you found your dream gown at Ashley Grace. We wish you all the best as you continue in your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017

Taylor is absolutely lovely, hospitable, positive, and kind! The store is elegant and beautiful! My mom, aunt, sister, and best friend were all able to sit comfortably in the rooms. Working in hospitality myself, I was very impressed with the entire operation.

2017-11-03T16:33:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet words about our store and stylist, Taylor! You are going to be a stunning bride! We cannot wait to see you again when you come in to pick up your gown!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chelsea M

Ashley Grace is one of the newer bridal salons in the Lynchburg area. To be quite honest, I was a little worried going in there because it looked very upscale and out of my budget; however, I made an appointment anyway and boy was I pleased! They have a wide range of dresses at... Read More many different price points, it was a breeze staying within my budget! I ended up making two trips here, and thank goodness for the owner Theresa. After trying on TONS of gowns that just weren't hitting the mark she put me into a gown that I really was not excited to try on (by the looks of it on the hanger) but I feel in love. It ended up being the dress for me! Attention is on you the entire time you are there, and they really want to find a dress that suits each bride's unique style. Thanks Theresa and Lauren for playing such a huge role in my big day!

2017-10-19T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you truly enjoyed your experience with Ashley Grace! It was a pleasure to work with you and to help you find the perfect gown to fit your budget and your dream. We wish you the best as you get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Laura T

Thankful for such a wonderful experience at Ashley Grace! The store is beautiful and the gowns are gorgeous! Not to mention the service was impeccable! Taylor was patient and beyond helpful and every employee there made a point to say hello or offer assistance. The private... Read More dressing room was a really nice feature as well. So excited to have said YES to the dress at Ashley Grace!

2017-10-06T09:50:35 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful to have you as an Ashley Grace bride! Congratulations on finding the perfect dress for your special day! Thank you so much for the sweet review. We're thankful to know that you so enjoyed your experience in our store!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Katelyn M

I had a fabulous experience at Ashley Grace. Their staff are SO knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend this boutique to any bride in the Lynchburg area and beyond. They have the most beautiful gowns and make the shopping experience incredibly stress free and fun!

2017-09-28T11:02:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review about your experience at Ashley Grace as well as our stylists! We loved having you in our store, and we're so glad your dress shopping experience was so fun and stress-free! You will be such a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Karmen M

I had an amazing experience at Ashley Grace! The entire staff was friendly and helpful, my stylist took the time to get to know me and what I wanted in a wedding dress before we even got started. They really made me feel special and were just as excited as I was when I said... Read More yes to my dress. The selection was great as well, as were the prices!

2017-07-24T15:46:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredible review about our staff, our store, and your overall experience with us! It brings us joy to know that you felt so special and cared for here. We are so happy for you and can't wait until your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erin B

The staff was so helpful and made the process of finding a dress extremely fun! I highly recommend going here to find your wedding dress.

2017-07-11T15:51:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear that your gown shopping experience was so fun! You will be so beautiful in your gown!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Michelle G

Ashley Grace was not only the first place I tried on wedding gowns but where I found my dream dress. I had a budget and was worried I wouldn't be able to find a gorgeous gown within that budget but I was able to here.. plus get a hair accessory too! The facility was gorgeous,... Read More the staff was so friendly and helpful and it made the overall experience unforgettable. I would definitely recommend any bride trying Ashley Grace! Plus I went back a few weeks later and they remember my name and the gown that I bought.. great customer service!

2017-08-24T16:17:58 Response from the vendor

We couldn't be more thankful that you took the time to write such a sweet review! Thank you! Nothing makes us happier than knowing you had a wonderful, unforgettable experience. As a bride, you deserve nothing less! We are so thankful to have you as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Courtney G

Attending Ashley Grace was my first experience trying on wedding gowns, and it was truly magical!! From the moment I walked in the store, I was greeted with smiling faces and excitement. We spent quite a while in the store, but they never made me feel rushed. The owner of the... Read More store came into the showroom a few times and was so kind and complimentary. Every person there genuinely wanted to make my experience personalized and special. Gwen was the woman who worked with me and she was truly the highlight of my trip! She was so accommodating and kind. She wouldn't hesitate to help me try on the same two dresses back and forth, even though I know she had to be exhausted! She was so full of energy and had such a servant's heart!! <3 No one was pushy or trying to just make a sale. They wanted to make me feel relaxed and comfortable and they absolutely did! My mother and I are so thankful for the team at Ashley Grace for making my experience truly memorable and helping me feel so special that day:) I absolutely recommend stopping by--you will get hands-on, personalized service and an experience you'll cherish forever!

2017-08-24T16:24:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredible review! Knowing you had such a memorable, personal experience brings us joy! You deserve to feel so special! We totally agree -- Gwen is the best! We're so glad that you loved your time with her and felt... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Heather M

Absolutely gorgeous inside! The two ladies that were working were over the top knowledgeable and very accommodating! Gorgeous dresses and they really make you feel special while you're there.

2017-08-24T16:26:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so grateful to know that you felt so special while in our store -- you deserve nothing less! Thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Savannah W

They were by far the nicest bridal boutique and overall experience that I had during my dress shopping. The stylist were so sweet, the environment was gorgeous, and the dresses were amazing and very reasonably priced.

2017-08-24T16:29:01 Response from the vendor

Wow! We are so honored by your words and to know that you had the best dress shopping experience with us! Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We are grateful that you visited us! Blessings!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Callie G

I went into Ashley Grace having already purchased a dress at an out-of-town location and needing accessories. I hadn't made an appointment because that's all I needed to look at but they happened to have my dress and let me try it on to match the accessories. They had a great... Read More selection of everything I needed and I ended up purchasing shoes, jewelry, a veil, and a belt all there. They had a lot of beautiful dresses too. The customer service was fantastic! Extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable. Prices were totally reasonable! Awesome experience and highly recommended!

2017-08-24T17:00:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate your recommendation as well as your kind words about our store and service. We're so glad that you found the perfect accessories to go with your dream dress!

Teresa Thomas

The day a bride chooses a wedding dress is a memory that will never be forgotten. At Ashley Grace, we want to make finding the dress as special as the day the bride wears it. Our goal is to give exceptional customer service and a unique personalized experience. Our bridal boutique was designed with an open floor plan to carry a large selection of gowns and finishing touches.