I GOT YOU, BABE.

I know a lot of businesses say that they care. But I’m not just a business, I’m a person. And when I say I got you, I really, really mean it. If there is one thing I have learned from shooting weddings is that, the day goes by SO FAST and you literally only have your images after all is said and done. I am never to far away on your wedding day ( or the months leading up to it.) I am there with my camera snapping away, bustling, or boutonnière pining. I want you to enjoy this time with the people you love most, and relive the day over and over again through the gallery I deliver. I am here for you right now, and by the time your wedding is over you will have already found a friend in me. This is the real deal my friend! ;) Send me a message!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

SWFL, Tampa Bay + Central FL (813) 362-6071
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Andrea S

I don’t even know how to start this review because there are so many things that I love about Ashley! Words really can’t describe how incredible she is. I saw some of her wedding photographs through a mutual friend and immediately fell in love with her style. I contacted her and... Read More she replied within a minute! We scheduled a meeting in person and loved how kind, personable, and knowledgeable she was. She really puts you at easy. She’ll be right there with you through every silly question, meltdown, and will give you the best advice and tips. She has help me with far much more than just my gorgeous pictures. By now she’s done my engagement pictures, my civil wedding celebration pictures, and will take pics of my big day in 5 days. She’s organized, the hardest worker, extremely motivated, and FUN! She has become a close friend and I’m extremely excited to have met her and now have her in my life. This woman is super woman and the best photographer!!! Do not hesitate to contact her, it’ll be the best decision you make. She’ll also help you get in touch with other amazing people (she has the best contacts) and help with everything you need no joke! Best photographer in Tampa hands down!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

To be honest the kind of wedding I wanted didn't involve catering and a DJ or a huge party, so I didn't even think about hiring a photographer for our elopement, I was more concerned about the logistics of getting married in another country. What I really wanted was a simple,... Read More intimate, meaningful ceremony in this gorgeous old church in Iceland. Yes, I did say ICELAND. Long story short Ashley went to Iceland with us!!! Having her along didn't take away any intimacy from my wedding, she actually added to it! She ended up being just THE best guest! I honestly consider her a friend, because that's what it feels like when she's your photographer. Her pictures captured every moment of my beautiful wedding(she captures EVERYTHING) just as it was without any unnatural poses or fake looking smiles without you even really knowing she's doing it! She fit right in with our little family, so much so that she was the one who delivered our wedding rings and gifts from me to my now husband and his father! Even my teenage daughter absolutely adored her- we ended up driving in her car to the ceremony, laughing pretty much the entire time. Hiring her to photograph our elopement was literally THE best decision I've made second to marrying my best friend/love of my life. I didn't realize that these pictures would become so important to me. THEY SO ARE. The wedding day itself goes by so quickly, it's all a wonderful blur, but when it's over it's just over-unless you have great pictures that remind you of how you felt at that moment. Every time I look at my wedding pictures I am so grateful that she even asked to be my photographer. She is truly a professional- not only did she take these gorgeous pictures of a forty -something year old bride (and made me look good), we gave her no direction- absolutely none.. we didn't give her a list of pictures we had to have, or a style we liked...nothing at all- we just trusted her and she more than delivered. Ashley is an AMAZING photographer. -Michelle A.R. Meetze, C.R.D.H.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Megan H

Ashley was spectacular! I had not met Ashley until my wedding day but she felt like a friend immediately. She is very personable and helped keep a very stressful day low key. I never once felt like I was posing, she just naturally gets amazing pictures. Your wedding day... Read More fly's by and Ashley did such a wonderful job of capturing every moment. When I received my pictures I remembered greeting my Grandmother but had no idea Ashley had captured the moment perfectly. That's just how good she is! Do yourself a favor and book her now before she's booked for years out!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Allison C

I found Ashley's gallery online when I was searching for wedding photographers. As a avid "non picture couple" and private/shy person in front of the camera I was very nervous about hiring a wedding photographer. When I found Ashley's gallery it was, to say the least, a breath... Read More of fresh air. Her talent speaks for itself when you look at the galleries. I loved the candid style and beauty she captures with each couple. She hits the classic posed pictures as well as gets the candids that capture those amazing moments that you dont want to forget. I did an engagement shoot and a wedding shoot with Ashley and she was the absolute best to work with. She made my, now husband, and I SOOO comfortable in front of the camera. When she sees you are a little stiff or shy, she makes a joke and keeps you laughing. Always snapping and tells you when she has the "roll" she needs. Meaning we can keep shooting but she has everything she needs to give you all the pictures you could want. My engagement photos and wedding photos captured the most beautiful moments that we will have for a lifetime. Ashley exceeded my expectations so much in the engagement shoot that for my wedding day I knew that she was going to absolutely kill it. I trusted her completely and told her "just tell me when you have it and we can keep moving on..." (as I really do not like to pose to much for pictures ... i was ready to celebrate!) In the middle of the wedding shoot, Ashley was so happy with one of the photos at sunset she wanted to show me and I refused because I knew that if she was that happy it was going to be stunning and I wanted to be surprised!!! That is how much trust you can have in her talent and ability to capture the moments on your wedding day. Not only did she do an amazing job with my husband and myself, but she builds a rapport with everyone at the wedding. Including my three year old niece who was about to throw a tantrum in the middle of the wedding family pictures outside the church. Ashely was calm and distracted my niece to get the best family photos! (When my niece stopped crying...At that moment my mom whispered to me.... wow she is good!!!) Ashley is truly a special photographer, not only does she produce the most beautiful photos, she is the utmost professional (on time and always in the right place to capture the photos). Ashley is full service and will develop a detailed time line for you, and recommend vendors. She recommended the best DJ for my wedding! Trust me when I say Ashley will not disappoint you and will exceed expectations! The sky is the limit for this talented photographer and I hope to reunite with her later on in life for some family photos!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jen D

I have to say.. Ashley made my wedding go so much smoother than it could have gone! As soon as I walked into the Bridal Suite Ashley was there and ready to be my confidant throughout the whole wedding! From the time I woke up that morning she was the first text I received... Read More pumping me up for my big day and just treating me as if we have known each other for years! That is something that you don't see very often and Ashley is an amazing person for that! My wedding photos are absolutely stunning and I LOVE the way Ashley shoots. She somehow gets those moments that you forget about and turns them literally into a work of art!! Absolutely gorgeous photography and a gorgeous woman on the inside and out!! We love you Ashley!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Justine N

When looking for a photographer I really only had one request: get my husband to smile. He hates taking photos and never smiles in them, so I knew he needed to click with our photographer. Insert Ashley. From our first meeting (which may or may not have included a few... Read More margaritas) she made us both feel like we were more like friends then clients. We talked about weddings, and they talked about Biggie...aka she was hired. From our engagement shoot (where she was literally climbing on our bed) to our wedding day, she made taking photos so fun and easy. Ashley captured the real, candid emotions that we experience in our daily relationship. She went above and beyond her duties as a photographer being there for dress advice, timelines, vendor recommendations, whatever I needed. If you want a photographer to do more than just take a photo, but actually become invested in you as a person, then Ashley's your girl. We cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Christina

Ashley is THE BEST! She responds so quickly to messages and always puts her heart into her work, making me feel like one very lucky bride-to-be! Ashley did our engagement photos, which came out so perfect. She made us feel comfortable, got us laughing and smiling at 7am... Read More (sunrise) before we even had coffee, which is very hard to do! She spent a lot of time with us and our pictures turned out so well. We've already booked her for our wedding next year!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Beth L

Ashley Izquierdo is amazing! My daughter got married this past Saturday and Ashley was our photographer. She came to the venue hours before the wedding started to take pictures of everyone getting ready and other candid shots. The photos of the wedding and reception are... Read More breathtaking. Ashley was so much fun to work with. We met her for lunch during the wedding planning and quickly became friends. She makes you feel so comfortable. We would highly recommend Ashley for your upcoming wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Audrey L

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Ashley. Her work stood out by a mile and we knew instantly that we had to hire her! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.... Read More Ashley’s unique use of light and gorgeous tones made our photos absolutely wonderful. We felt that Ashley really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. Ashley even set up an engagement session just so we could all get to know each other. My wife and I have already discussed that Ashley will be the only person we will ever have take future photographs for us. Not only is she our forever photographer, she is also our friend. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ibiza M

Ashley, the photos are incredible! I couldn't be happier. You captured it all!! You absolutely crushed it. Thank you so much for being a badass!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Beth L

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Audrey L

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Audrey L

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Hilary S

Do yourself a favor and book Ashley for you wedding! She is the absolute best, very responsive, incredibly helpful with all aspects of the event and her real life style captures the day just as it was allowing you to relive your day over and over. After hurricane Irma our... Read More Florida Keys wedding was cancelled, we made the bold decision to re-plan our wedding in 4 days. Ashley was a dream, she fit us into her busy weekend, helped us find a beautiful venue and an amazing coordinator. Ashley is also perfect for an impatient bride (like myself) who want to see the pictures ASAP, she had a teaser by the next morning and a galley in less than a week (say what?!)! Ashley truly went above and beyond, we can't thank her enough! We couldn’t be happier with our gallery, I promise you are in the best hands!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashley A

Ashley did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. My husband and I had a destination wedding in Captive, Florida, and Ashley was supportive and very responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process – which was especially helpful since I could not actually meet her in... Read More person before our wedding day. When we finally did meet in person, she was just as helpful and easy to talk to as she had been in her emails, phone calls, and texts leading up to the big day. Beyond her obvious talent and professionalism, she also delivered our entire gallery within one week of our wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with the beautiful gallery – not only did she capture great traditional portraits, she also was able to take a lot of casual, unposed shots, which I absolutely love. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer without hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ashley A

Ashley did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. My husband and I had a destination wedding in Captive, Florida, and Ashley was supportive and very responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process - which was especially helpful since I could not actually meet her in... Read More person before our wedding day. When we finally did meet in person, she was just as helpful and easy to talk to as she had been in her emails, phone calls, and texts leading up to the big day. Beyond her obvious talent and professionalism, she also delivered our entire gallery within one week of our wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the beautiful gallery - not only did she capture great traditional portraits, she also was able to take a lot of casual, unposed shots, which I absolutely love. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer without hesitation.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kastania T

BEST EVER IS RIGHT! Ashley is attentive, professional, talented, passionate, kind and makes you feel comfortable. We knew that she would do a good job but she blew us away with how timely she finished our album (two days!) and how genuinely happy she was to capture our wedding... Read More day. She captured the joy of our wedding day, our family and friends, and I am completely in love with her work. Ash - if I could give you 10 stars I would <3

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Victoria V

I can't thank Ashley enough for capturing our wedding so flawlessly. She was fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process and was always willing to help in any way she could. The photos are beyond perfect, she captured our relationship beautifully and we can't wait... Read More to get them framed to hang up in our new home!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Corinna T

On Friday, March 3rd I married the love of my life via the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas. It was the perfect day surrounded by 75 of our closest friends & family members. From the venue to the music, everything was exactly what we hoped for & more. I cannot begin to... Read More thank Ashley Izquiredo enough & I’m not sure I can properly express how amazing she was. Choosing a photographer to bring on a 5-day cruise was a big decision but once I met Ashley it was an easy choice! I met with Ashley a handful of times before the wedding & each time she was so enthusiastic about the big day. We did an engagement shoot in June and the photos were truly amazing. She captured lovely photos of my fiancé & I with our dog, Cooper, in our neighborhood & at the location Garrett proposed. The photos from our wedding day were more than I ever dreamed of. Everyone has been raving about the beautiful images she captured on our wedding day PLUS the photos she took of us the next day in Mexico. My husband was a bit hesitant about getting back in his wedding attire the day after the wedding for another photoshoot but I’m so happy we did! The photos she took that day are my absolute favorite! Not only were the photos dreamy, she sent me all the images within 3 days of returning to Florida. That must be some sort of world record. I don’t understand how normal brides wait weeks or even months for these images to surface. I couldn’t wait to see them but had no idea she would get them back to us so quickly. My parents are over the moon happy with the images from the big day – my dad even said ‘any money spent on the photographer was money well spent’. 😊 Thank you Ashley, you are truly wonderful & I couldn’t be happy you were able to perfectly capture our big day!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Caitlin V

When I saw Ashley’s photos online, I knew she was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her photos are light and airy and you can feel the passion bursting through them. My husband and I aren’t exactly “naturals” in front of the camera so she suggested we... Read More do an engagement type session with her so that we could all feel more comfortable with each other before the big day! The moments that Ashley was able to capture were absolutely amazing, when I look at my photos I can’t help but feel a rush of emotion that puts me right back in that moment. Ashley’s style is very organic and I love her for that -she was willing to try my “Pinterest poses” although the natural, in-the-moment shots she got turned out 100% better! Ashley truly thrives off of the love and joy that a wedding brings to family and friends and those moments are captured perfectly in photographs. Feeling anxious and preparing myself for a long wait to get the photos back, she messaged me just two weeks after our wedding saying our photos were done! I was over the moon! I couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and look forward to working with Ashley in the future!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Gabby F

Love, love, love her! I hired Ashley for my wedding because I liked the look, style and uniqueness of her shots. After working with her, I can honestly say she not only captured our engagement and wedding in a unique and beautiful way, as I knew she would, she captured moments... Read More so genuinely that you could feel the emotions all over again when looking back at the photos. That is the most amazing gift of all. I will forever hire Ashley to photograph all the special moments in my life!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Mary Ellen K

What an amazing wedding photographer. We love our wedding photos and everyone who sees them is so blown away by her work. She is super chill, which was definitely a must for us, and helped us keep stress to a minimum on wedding day, even when makeup artists went late, wind was... Read More blowing too hard and we had to completely change plans. She got along super well with all of the other people helping us that day. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Christina C

I cannot rave enough about this photographer!! Ashley was perfect in every single way: fun, professional, easy to communicate with, and last but not least, a truly talented photographer. While wedding planning, the photos is what I was most worried about. My (new) husband and... Read More I are both pretty uncomfortable in photos and we rarely photograph well, but Ashley put us at ease and made us so comfortable! She also, somehow (probably through witchcraft) made us look incredible in our photos. She also got our entire set of 800 (!) photos back in record time, and there wasn't a single dud in the bunch. I seriously cannot recommend this talented woman enough, hire her.

Ashley Izquierdo

WHATS UP FAM! I am most likely editing or sending an email this very moment ;) I am the definition of a work- a- holic. Besides doing my wedding photographer thing- I am usually chasing around my toddler, watching Fixer Upper, jamming to a playlist, exploring a new place OR spending all my hard earned money shopping. My life is pretty chaotic and I like to keep busy. I juggle my business between Florida and New York and as cliche as it might sound I really do spend a lot of time learning new techniques, or ways to better my client experience. My life is cray but so so sweet!