I GOT YOU, BABE.

I know a lot of businesses say that they care. But I’m not just a business, I’m a person. And when I say I got you, I really, really mean it. If there is one thing I have learned from shooting weddings is that, the day goes by SO FAST and you literally only have your images after all is said and done. I am never to far away on your wedding day ( or the months leading up to it.) I am there with my camera snapping away, bustling, or boutonnière pining. I want you to enjoy this time with the people you love most, and relive the day over and over again through the gallery I deliver. I am here for you right now, and by the time your wedding is over you will have already found a friend in me. This is the real deal my friend! ;) Send me a message!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa, St. Petersburg, Central FL, West Coast (813) 362-6071
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Ayralyn P

I can't say enough on how great Ashley was as our wedding photographer! She is such a great person to work with and took amazing photos of us and our family on our special day! We had a Catholic Ceremony and they can be very restrictive when it comes to photos in the... Read More church--Ashley was GREAT! She was very punctual for the entire process to engagement photos to wedding day to portraits---It was an awesome experience. It was great that our photographer did such a great job on making sure that our day had no added stress (especially when there is enough stress going on that day)! What really stuck out for me was she was all about the "moment" and didn't constantly pull us away from our reception to take posed pictures---we have amazing photos AND we enjoyed our wedding (HUGE DEAL)! I will say that I was very particular when it came to picking a photographer--after meeting with and speaking to over 25 photographers in the beginning, I had one and a half years to plan a wedding, I made the decision to go with Ashley--based on her professional attitude, she was upbeat, very outgoing, friendly and most importantly, she was not restricting or frazzled when it came to a wedding day schedule. I am not the type of person that wanted to be policed by a schedule, especially on my wedding day, and I really wanted to enjoy my husband and take it all in. Which was one thing that I noticed while interviewing other photographers---they were really uptight about the wedding day schedule and how/when we needed to pose for photos, and only having 5 minutes with this family member and that (HOLY)! Not only is she a great photographer and her pictures come out beautifully, but she is also a great person to work with and we really became close! The experience was well worth it, and I can honestly say that Ashley well outperformed the 5.0 rating (there should be an added option for plusses and stars).

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Audrey L

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Ashley. Her work stood out by a mile and we knew instantly that we had to hire her! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.... Read More Ashley’s unique use of light and gorgeous tones made our photos absolutely wonderful. We felt that Ashley really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. Ashley even set up an engagement session just so we could all get to know each other. My wife and I have already discussed that Ashley will be the only person we will ever have take future photographs for us. Not only is she our forever photographer, she is also our friend. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Ashley Izquierdo is amazing! My daughter got married this past Saturday and Ashley was our photographer. She came to the venue hours before the wedding started to take pictures of everyone getting ready and other candid shots. The photos of the wedding and reception are... Read More breathtaking. Ashley was so much fun to work with. We met her for lunch during the wedding planning and quickly became friends. She makes you feel so comfortable. We would highly recommend Ashley for your upcoming wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Hilary S

Do yourself a favor and book Ashley for you wedding! She is the absolute best, very responsive, incredibly helpful with all aspects of the event and her real life style captures the day just as it was allowing you to relive your day over and over. After hurricane Irma our... Read More Florida Keys wedding was cancelled, we made the bold decision to re-plan our wedding in 4 days. Ashley was a dream, she fit us into her busy weekend, helped us find a beautiful venue and an amazing coordinator. Ashley is also perfect for an impatient bride (like myself) who want to see the pictures ASAP, she had a teaser by the next morning and a galley in less than a week (say what?!)! Ashley truly went above and beyond, we can't thank her enough! We couldn’t be happier with our gallery, I promise you are in the best hands!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ashley A

Ashley did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. My husband and I had a destination wedding in Captive, Florida, and Ashley was supportive and very responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process - which was especially helpful since I could not actually meet her in... Read More person before our wedding day. When we finally did meet in person, she was just as helpful and easy to talk to as she had been in her emails, phone calls, and texts leading up to the big day. Beyond her obvious talent and professionalism, she also delivered our entire gallery within one week of our wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the beautiful gallery - not only did she capture great traditional portraits, she also was able to take a lot of casual, unposed shots, which I absolutely love. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer without hesitation.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kastania T

BEST EVER IS RIGHT! Ashley is attentive, professional, talented, passionate, kind and makes you feel comfortable. We knew that she would do a good job but she blew us away with how timely she finished our album (two days!) and how genuinely happy she was to capture our wedding... Read More day. She captured the joy of our wedding day, our family and friends, and I am completely in love with her work. Ash - if I could give you 10 stars I would <3

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Victoria V

I can't thank Ashley enough for capturing our wedding so flawlessly. She was fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process and was always willing to help in any way she could. The photos are beyond perfect, she captured our relationship beautifully and we can't wait... Read More to get them framed to hang up in our new home!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Corinna T

On Friday, March 3rd I married the love of my life via the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas. It was the perfect day surrounded by 75 of our closest friends & family members. From the venue to the music, everything was exactly what we hoped for & more. I cannot begin to... Read More thank Ashley Izquiredo enough & I’m not sure I can properly express how amazing she was. Choosing a photographer to bring on a 5-day cruise was a big decision but once I met Ashley it was an easy choice! I met with Ashley a handful of times before the wedding & each time she was so enthusiastic about the big day. We did an engagement shoot in June and the photos were truly amazing. She captured lovely photos of my fiancé & I with our dog, Cooper, in our neighborhood & at the location Garrett proposed. The photos from our wedding day were more than I ever dreamed of. Everyone has been raving about the beautiful images she captured on our wedding day PLUS the photos she took of us the next day in Mexico. My husband was a bit hesitant about getting back in his wedding attire the day after the wedding for another photoshoot but I’m so happy we did! The photos she took that day are my absolute favorite! Not only were the photos dreamy, she sent me all the images within 3 days of returning to Florida. That must be some sort of world record. I don’t understand how normal brides wait weeks or even months for these images to surface. I couldn’t wait to see them but had no idea she would get them back to us so quickly. My parents are over the moon happy with the images from the big day – my dad even said ‘any money spent on the photographer was money well spent’. 😊 Thank you Ashley, you are truly wonderful & I couldn’t be happy you were able to perfectly capture our big day!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Caitlin V

When I saw Ashley’s photos online, I knew she was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her photos are light and airy and you can feel the passion bursting through them. My husband and I aren’t exactly “naturals” in front of the camera so she suggested we... Read More do an engagement type session with her so that we could all feel more comfortable with each other before the big day! The moments that Ashley was able to capture were absolutely amazing, when I look at my photos I can’t help but feel a rush of emotion that puts me right back in that moment. Ashley’s style is very organic and I love her for that -she was willing to try my “Pinterest poses” although the natural, in-the-moment shots she got turned out 100% better! Ashley truly thrives off of the love and joy that a wedding brings to family and friends and those moments are captured perfectly in photographs. Feeling anxious and preparing myself for a long wait to get the photos back, she messaged me just two weeks after our wedding saying our photos were done! I was over the moon! I couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and look forward to working with Ashley in the future!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Gabby F

Love, love, love her! I hired Ashley for my wedding because I liked the look, style and uniqueness of her shots. After working with her, I can honestly say she not only captured our engagement and wedding in a unique and beautiful way, as I knew she would, she captured moments... Read More so genuinely that you could feel the emotions all over again when looking back at the photos. That is the most amazing gift of all. I will forever hire Ashley to photograph all the special moments in my life!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Mary Ellen K

What an amazing wedding photographer. We love our wedding photos and everyone who sees them is so blown away by her work. She is super chill, which was definitely a must for us, and helped us keep stress to a minimum on wedding day, even when makeup artists went late, wind was... Read More blowing too hard and we had to completely change plans. She got along super well with all of the other people helping us that day. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Christina C

I cannot rave enough about this photographer!! Ashley was perfect in every single way: fun, professional, easy to communicate with, and last but not least, a truly talented photographer. While wedding planning, the photos is what I was most worried about. My (new) husband and... Read More I are both pretty uncomfortable in photos and we rarely photograph well, but Ashley put us at ease and made us so comfortable! She also, somehow (probably through witchcraft) made us look incredible in our photos. She also got our entire set of 800 (!) photos back in record time, and there wasn't a single dud in the bunch. I seriously cannot recommend this talented woman enough, hire her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melissa P

September 2015, Ashley shot our engagement photos and they turned out perfect! We were so excited for her to shoot our wedding! October 1, 2016 was the big day and she captured every moment! The photos she took are amazing and we cannot wait to make a photo album and picture... Read More collages for family and friends! Our two venues couldn't have been more different from each other but the pictures she took at both are equally gorgeous! We can't wait to do more photoshoots with her as the years go by! She is so quick to respond and always there to help you out with anything and everything (she's superhuman)! She gets your pictures back to you so quickly so that you can relive the day all over again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

To be honest the kind of wedding I wanted didn't involve catering and a DJ or a huge party, so I didn't even think about hiring a photographer for our elopement, I was more concerned about the logistics of getting married in another country. What I really wanted was a simple,... Read More intimate, meaningful ceremony in this gorgeous old church in Iceland. Yes, I did say ICELAND. Long story short Ashley went to Iceland with us!!! Having her along didn't take away any intimacy from my wedding, she actually added to it! She ended up being just THE best guest! I honestly consider her a friend, because that's what it feels like when she's your photographer. Her pictures captured every moment of my beautiful wedding(she captures EVERYTHING) just as it was without any unnatural poses or fake looking smiles without you even really knowing she's doing it! She fit right in with our little family, so much so that she was the one who delivered our wedding rings and gifts from me to my now husband and his father! Even my teenage daughter absolutely adored her- we ended up driving in her car to the ceremony, laughing pretty much the entire time. Hiring her to photograph our elopement was literally THE best decision I've made second to marrying my best friend/love of my life. I didn't realize that these pictures would become so important to me. THEY SO ARE. The wedding day itself goes by so quickly, it's all a wonderful blur, but when it's over it's just over-unless you have great pictures that remind you of how you felt at that moment. Every time I look at my wedding pictures I am so grateful that she even asked to be my photographer. She is truly a professional- not only did she take these gorgeous pictures of a forty -something year old bride (and made me look good), we gave her no direction- absolutely none.. we didn't give her a list of pictures we had to have, or a style we liked...nothing at all- we just trusted her and she more than delivered. Ashley is an AMAZING photographer. -Michelle A.R. Meetze, C.R.D.H.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

Ashley was perfect for our wedding. Our pictures came out beautifully - elegant and gorgeous with our outdoor settings, and still fun and playful and "us." Nothing was tacky or over-the-top posed - just natural and laid-back. She was so friendly and easy-going with our hectic... Read More planning schedules and short time-frame, we really appreciated how she was willing to work with us. Ashley made us feel special in the middle of all the chaos and we genuinely relaxed and had a fun time during our engagement shoot, which we had been nervous about beforehand. I hope to have her do future photography for us; I'd choose her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 kasia m

Ashley did an amazing job! Where should I start. Planning- she was very easy to contact, very responsive, pleasant, flexible. She understood what I wanted and what was important to me. She kept in touch. She made sure I had nothing to worry about when it came to photography.... Read More Day of- She was very calm, easy to work with, professional. She took some great shots and didn't make us work too hard. :) she looked professional and blended well with the crowd. Work- her photos are beautiful!! She has a great artistic eye. If you like her pictures on here, you will not be disappointed. Follow through- very prompt delivery of product not to mention follow through making sure I received the pictures. Also, her ability to collaborate with my videographer made for some beautiful pictures. She was a pleasure to work with. Other important notes- love the free copyright- that makes her super affordable.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

WOW! Seriously, I have no idea were to even start. Ashley before anything was so genuinely excited for us, before she even took any money she requested we get together in person, like for dinner. I had met with other vendors, but I really felt like Ashley was trying to... Read More understand us. Right from the start she assured us that we should trust her, and that she wouldn't make us do anything stupid for our pictures. She was funny, and fit right in with all of our guests. I am so happy we went with her, she was definitely worth it! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Such a friendly person that is amazing behind the camera. If you are looking for a professional photographer look no further. Very impressed. Thank you so much for our pictures x

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Ashley approached myself and my partner whilst we were in New York! We had landed that day after flying over from England. She was friendly and enthusiastic, it was an amazing experience to get the opportunity to have an impromptu shoot with a stunning backdrop. Once we returned... Read More home we were delighted to see the photos Ashley had produced. She had so much time for us, was a complete professional and new exactly what she was doing. The pictures we received are stunning and now hung in our living room and will help us keep the memories of the start of our amazing trip. Once again thank you so much for taking the time to photograph us we are truly grateful you approached us that day and helped us capture the experience!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Working with Ashley was a pleasure. We met with her to discuss her photographing our daughter's wedding and hired her on the spot. She met with our daughter and her fiance to gain a sense of what they would like to have. Every few months she would call to confirm dates and... Read More times. Ashley was easy to work with, eager to please our family, and open to any suggestions we made. She sent the photos to us within hours of the wedding. Thank you, Ashley, for sharing our special occasion. We wish you well! Pat and Bill

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Stylish Traditions

Ashley Marie was lovely to work with. As a planner, it is great when you find a photographer with an appreciation for details. She has such a creative eye and great spirit. I loved working with her and can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Lauren

Ashley did our maternity/engagement photos & then our wedding photos & they all turned out awesome! She helped us feel more comfortable about taking photos & truly captured the "real us" instead of the usual staged photos. I have to give it to her, she was able to handle my... Read More husband's crazy family & my small but crazy family! I wish I could get married over & over again (to my husband of course) just so she can take our photos all the time! haha

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Katarzyna

Ashley did an amazing job! Where should I start. Planning- she was very easy to contact, very responsive, pleasant, flexible. She understood what I wanted and what was important to me. She kept in touch. She made sure I had nothing to worry about when it came to photography. Day... Read More of- She was very calm, easy to work with, professional. She took some great shots and didn't make us work too hard. :) she looked professional and blended well with the crowd. Work- her photos are beautiful!! Follow through- very prompt delivery of product not to mention follow through making sure I received the pictures. Other important notes- love the free copyright!!- that makes her super affordable.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Samantha C

Ashley is amazing. She was flexible, friendly and an overall joy to work with. She was the photographer for our wedding and I would definitely recommend her. She was really quick to respond to e-mails/phone calls and got our wedding pictures to us in 1 day! Thanks for being a... Read More part of our special day.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

I have worked with Ashley on multiple occasions. If I were to tell you that all of our mutual clients have been happy with her, that would be an understatement. She has a way of capturing the moment exactly as it feels. Every ounce of emotion is saturated in every pixel. She... Read More really takes the time to get to know her clients and tell the happily ever after of their love story, one photo at a time. I always look forward to seeing the images of our happy brides. It is always a blessing to work with good people who genuinely love what they do and put their heart into what they do. Ashley is definitely one of those people, and one of my top choice photographers.

Ashley Izquierdo

Hiii!!! I am Ashley :) At this very moment I am probably on my computer editing my latest session, emailing, blogging OR hanging with my mini me. I love jamming out and dancing, so chances are I will definitely be busting some moves at your wedding! I live in Tampa, FL and also NYC. I'm usually exploring new places, trying new foods/drinks, or spending my hard earned money at Target. ( oops lol) I am easy to get a long with, and love having fun with my couples- if your looking for super epic wedding images, and a new friend, hit me up <3