Wedding Bouquet Portraits

What better way to remember the most important flowers in a person's life than with a painting?! With just a few pictures, Ashley Joon can recreate your bouquet as early as 1 week. To order and for prices/sizes visit AshleyJoon.com Save the link to add to your registry! Cheers and congrats!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Personalization

Denver, CO
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

I spent a lot of time planning every detail of my wedding and adored my bouquet. I looked up a way to preserve it myself and it failed miserably...the whole thing disintegrated and I was left broken hearted. Luckily, I was referred to Ashley Joon's site and ordered my custom... Read More painting simply by sending her one of my wedding photos showcasing my bouquet. I was very pleased with the results. This is my first time having a custom painting on my wall and it puts the canvas prints I have to shame. I would strongly recommend getting this done to any bride who wants to capture the beauty of their bouquet.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Alana T

My husband surprised me with a painting of my bouquet for our first anniversary. It was the sweetest gift and Ashley did a fantastic job "preserving" my bouquet! It is now hung in the hallway of our bedroom so we get to pass it everyday which makes us both smile remembering... Read More our wedding day. My husband mentioned Ashley was a pleasure to work with and even completed his order faster then normal due to procrastination (on his part) at it's finest! I would highly recommend Ashley and her beautiful work.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alana S

I learned of Ashely thru our florist. She was offering ideas to preserve my bouquet and it was the best suggestion. I have it hanging by our bed and every morning it brings a big smile to my face. It is absolutely beautiful. She recreated exactly what our florist had created.... Read More She also understood how incredibly important and special it was to us. It does not matter how long ago your wedding was, she can get it done. Ashely is so talented and very easy to work with. I would recommend this to any bride for a gorgeous, special way to keep hat memory forever!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

I can't think of a more beautiful way to keep a wedding bouquet than through Ashley's talented hand! She recreated the wedding bouquet my mother made for me to carry on my wedding day, and it is one of my most treasured keepsakes. I would encourage every bride to consider Ashley... Read More when saving their flowers, she does fantastic work!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Susan G

Ashley Joon is a very talented artist who will recreate any wedding bouquet within 2 weeks. She makes doing business with her a breeze and her final product is always exquisite. She painted my daughters bouquet. Such a special feeling to give the memory of that wonderful day to... Read More her on canvas. A lifetime gift you can hang anywhere in your home FOREVER.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Susan G

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Julia G

I love my wedding bouquet painting from Ashley Joon! The process was really simple--I sent her my favorite photo of my bouquet and two weeks later I had a gorgeous personalized painting of my sunflower and daisy bouquet hanging up above my desk. Her work really captures the... Read More joyous feel of my bouquet and wedding day. I've been married five years now, and I love this painting because it's a great reminder of my special day (and favorite flowers!) without being too overtly wedding-y. (I feel like you hit a point where you don't want everything you own to scream "I'm a newlywed!") Ashley's bouquet paintings are great as a post-wedding gift or could also be a great anniversary surprise a few years down the road!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jessica M

Ashley Joon's grace, joy, and femininity spill across every one of her works. We provided a few photographs from our wedding and she flawlessly captured the beauty of my bouquet in a timely fashion. In all we have three of her works. Her talent and professionalism are superb... Read More and I highly recommend her.

Ashley Joon

Ashley Joon's favorite things are love, flowers and painting. Recreating a bride's bouquet seems like the most natural fit. When Ashley isn't painting, you can find her playing in the mountains, doing yoga, and sipping on some coffee.