Let's Make It About You!!!

Together Lets: -Be silly and bold -Skip down the aisle -Embrace color -Get ready to party -Embark on a fun new adventure -Whip out the glitter and glue -Put on a pair of Blue Glasses Together let's make it about you! I love weddings and helping couples create a personalized event!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

100 Woodruff Ave, Brooklyn, NY (281) 814-8910
WEBSITE TWITTER

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Working with Ashley for our wedding was by far the best decision we made. We hired Ashley as our Day of Coordinator--she helped us build out our floor plan & seating charts, managed all of our vendors and ran our wedding day flawlessly. Everyone in our wedding party was so... Read More impressed with her & her personality--she was just so fantastic from the day we hired her to the end of the night. We would VERY HIGHLY recommend for your wedding/event!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

While planning our wedding, a friend suggested we hire a planner, but I didn’t think it would be necessary since our wedding was going to be small (70 people). I am glad I took that advice and found Ashley! There are so many moving parts and logistics to figure out – and... Read More having someone assist and handle issues allowed us to just enjoy the day and not worry. Just before walking down the aisle, the clip to my veil fell off – Ashley had a sewing kit handy and put it back on in a pinch. Totally saved the moment! We held our wedding (ceremony/reception) in lower Manhattan at a venue that has not done many weddings. Ashley was able to bridge the gap and everything went super smooth. Ashley is terrific! She is super organized, thorough and professional. She had lots of questions/recommendations/details for us to consider leading up to the day and was a great sounding-board. She also has a network of vendors of which we used a few and they were also great. If you are considering using a coordinator – you should just do it and hire her. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Matt S

I'm not a religious man, but I suspect that Ashley was put on this planet to make your wedding awesome. We used her as a day-of planner, but that's selling her waaaay short. She was involved in all the ways we wanted, and a bunch of other ways that we didn't even *know* we... Read More wanted but that turned out to be indispensable. Aside from perfectly planning out the timeline of the entire day to the smallest detail, she corralled all of our different vendors and rentals and got them sorted with minimal work on our part, and she kept the whole show running smoothly. She's incredibly thorough, but never in a way that even approached within 100 miles of "nuisance." She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I wish I could have captured video testimonials from all the different people who complimented her handling of things throughout the day. She handled some, ahem, strong personalities with incredible deftness and humor, and my wife and I could not stop saying "thank god for Ashley." And personally, the best review I can give her is this: she never, ever added any stress to either the planning or the wedding itself. She only took it away, by great big heaping truckfuls. Your wedding is in great hands with her.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Aaron K

Ashley is simply phenomenal. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding and right from the the start she proved invaluable. Our first meeting she walked through our timeline with us and illuminated all the little things we hadn't even thought of yet, and then... Read More she was ready for them. By the time we got to the day, we literally had nothing to do other than get married, which was perfect. All the vendors, the space, even the wedding crashers she flawlessly handled. She even made sure that when we ran out of bourbon, more bottles arrived and no one even noticed the hiccup. The next morning she sent us an email detailing what items were ready to picked up from the venue (which were very neatly packed and good to go). Not only was Ashley extraordinarily good at her job, she was also a great person. Very friendly, super cool. I cannot recommend Ashley enough. Easily the best money we spent on our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Emily K

Ashley absolutely saved the day for us. We'd been trying to avoid hiring a coordinator, but a few weeks out from the wedding we found out we had to move everything to a new location - luckily for us Ashley was still available. She hit the ground running, helping us think through... Read More all the small (and big) decisions that factor into the day - and once we made a decision, we could relax in the knowledge that Ashley would make it happen. All of our other vendors were marvelous about the change of venue - but having Ashley on hand as a point person made the switch easier for everyone. Day-of, everything was in place, everything looked great, the dance floor was packed, the speeches were on time, and as far as we can tell our guests had as much fun as we did. In the days and weeks following the wedding we got a ton of kind words about how seamlessly the evening went, and those compliments are a testament to Ashley's tremendous knowledge and her unflappable charm and guidance.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Dean O

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GO WITH ASHLEY! Hiring Ashley for design consultation and as our day of coordinator is hands down that best decision we made during our wedding planning. Sofia and I knew that Ashley was the one for us from the very first phone call. If you're looking... Read More for someone: - Easy to work with - Tons of fun but very professional - With a personality that everyone loves - Who is über organized - Who has the natural skill of directing wandering flower girls during the walk down the aisle - Always available to chat through anything My wife and I looked forward to every meeting with Ashley during our planning. You'll always come out of a meeting feeling taken care of and have a clear understanding of what's coming and what you're supposed to do next. She gets your vision, makes it even better and always comes through with the right people to execute it. She pulled off a fantastic multi-cultural wedding and managed to incorporate both our tastes and visions beautifully. She made our wedding such a day to remember that our friends and family are already asking when the vow renewal will be. Needless to say, Ashley will probably get a call from us whenever that happens.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Annalisa B

Don't look any further. Ashley is who you need! We hired Ashley as our Day-Of Coordinator 'plus' - the plus involved one meeting a month to keep us on track. If you've read the other reviews, I agree with all the great things that were said about her. What I will add is that... Read More she has a great, even temperament, good sense of humor, is incredibly knowledgeable and has so much experience, that you can ask her anything and get a completely helpful answer. She quickly "got" us as a couple and was able to tailor her suggestions to fit us and always left space for us to go our own way. She has one of those event planning brains, is insanely organized, and made our day run so smoothly, you'd think there was no effort put into it at all. My husband and I are both planners and never usually turn "control' over to others, but neither of us gave a second thought to any detail that day because we had no doubt that Ashley had everything well in hand. (and we were absolutely correct) It would almost be worth it to get married again just to have an excuse to have this woman in our lives!! Thank you for everything Ashley!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jen C

Ashley was our Day of Coordinator and she was amazing! We interviewed several different planners and went with Ashley because she was super professional but friendly, and some of our other vendors had worked with her before and had great things to say. Leading up to our wedding... Read More Ashley answered a lot of our questions and kept us on track, and our big meeting before the wedding helped us get organized and focused on what needed to get done. The Day Of she was incredible, always anticipating what we needed before we realized, answering all the bridal party and parents questions with definitive answers (in a nice way), and keeping us fully on schedule without us even realizing it, so my fiance and I could really enjoy every minute of our wedding. Would definitely recommend Ashley for anyone that is looking into a Day of/Partial/Full Planner, she was a pro and we are SO happy we worked with her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Josh O

Life-Saver! It says a lot when, on such a big day as your wedding, you can put your trust in someone to make everything happen. From our first meeting I knew Ashley would be on top of it all. I seriously couldn't be happier with her attention to detail, managing all of our... Read More different vendors and producing such a seamless and fun event. Her professionalism and attention to detail helped to make our celebration even more fun, not to mention her fun, warm and calm presence. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley for your wedding or event coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Hannah T

Me and my husband are SO HAPPY we got Ashley as a day of Planner. If not for her I think all of us would have been lost in a daze during our day. She met with us a month out twice, sat with us for hours to get our timeline coordinated, coordinated with all vendors and the... Read More bridal and groom party letting them know when and where they should be so I didn't have too, - helped remind of us of things we needed/forgot with a list of personal items to bring for our day. She helped set up all of our decor, provided us tools to help coordinate our seating chart. Most of all she kept everyone on time day of, she helped all of us walk down the isle appropriately, and even smoothed out discrepancy's with the priest since it was a Catholic wedding. She kept me and my husband, and everyone at the wedding, informed on what was happening next and where we should be without being pushy, she would guide people to their seats, she reminded the people who needed to do speeches they were up next etc etc She stayed until the last vendor was left (well after we had gone) and helped take everything down and payed out all our vendors so we didn't have to. She was so nice and in such a positive mood that I think she even made me less anxious before I walked down the isle- she was so confident that I didn't worry about anything. I would recommend her a hundred times over, as there are probably things she did to help us we don't even know about. She is such a beam of joy and I really don't know what we would've done without her! Thank you Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Ashley delivers 100% on all the normal things you'd expect of a wedding planner: she's reliable, communicative, detail-oriented, experienced, and is calm and collected in the face of utter chaos. What made her the perfect planner for us was that she went above and beyond the... Read More basics that any other planner could have provided: she was charming, funny, had an individual sense of style, and not only was she completely non-judgmental about our oddball non-traditional ideas, she was completely supportive and PUMPED about them. Ashley completely understood what we were going for and was full of helpful tips and suggestions to help us achieve our own individual event. Although I'm sure she was extraordinarily busy with the NYC summer wedding season in full swing, her patience and attention when we e-mailed or talked to her made us feel like we were her only client. All of our family and friends LOVED her and kept remarking to us on how sweet and hardworking she was. We'd recommend her services to friends or strangers in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jillian C

Ashley is truly AMAZING! From our first meeting until the big day she consistently impressed us. She is so incredibly organized and creative. She kept every detail on track and helped create a design that felt too good to be true. She created the most beautiful custom... Read More dreamcatchers, chandelier and pillows. I'm convinced there is nothing she can't make happen. She has so much knowledge and experience that it was well worth the investment. She can also help with recommending the absolutely BEST vendors. She really helped bring our dream wedding to life. We could not have done it without her. I definitely recommend putting your wedding plans in her highly capable hands!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Thomas M

My wife and I went headstrong into our wedding thinking we could handle the majority of it ourselves. It was quite a daunting task, but Ashley stepped in ready to take the complete load off our shoulders. She was 100% trustworthy in making absolutely everything that we had... Read More dreamed of happen, and she did it with such a wonderful and bubbly attitude that we felt safe. We felt like our wedding vision was a bit different than everybody else's, but Ashley is such an amoeba that she can morph into any sort of task rabbit that you may need her to be. Planning this wedding was incredibly stressful, but Ashley made it the best night of our lives, and we were so very thankful to have her be a part of it. She's such a special person that makes everything organized and smooth, and does it all with a huge and genuine smile on her face.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Casey P

My husband and I were married 5 years ago at City Hall, so for our fifth anniversary we decided to have a larger wedding that would incorporate the traditions, families, and friends that we were unable to include the first time. Accordingly, we were trying to keep costs low, but... Read More it quickly became apparent to us that we would need an additional hand -- especially as our wedding would incorporate 2 venues, and the reception venue didn't have an in-house event planner. Enter Ashley. Recommended to us by a friend in the industry, Ashley was an immediate fit with our wedding planning, understanding exactly what we were setting out to do. She understood our priorities and goals, and worked tirelessly to make sure we accomplished them. She was tough and firm with us when she needed to be, and a reassuring presence when we needed as well. Leading up to the wedding, we had several in-depth meetings where we talked through some of the issues we were facing with the somewhat-challenging space we had, and also collaborated on a number of Google Docs, which kept us organized and all on the same page. The timing of our wedding meant that we were unable to help set up the reception venue as everyone would be at the ceremony. Ashley handled the venue set-up with aplomb, making creative decisions where needed. It was wonderful to walk into the space with everything as we'd imagined it, and then spend the next few hours without having to worry about a thing. Ashley even managed to squeeze in some additional dancing time for us through her and our caterer's efficiency. Ashley was a fantastic day-of coordinator, and, on top of all that, very reasonably priced, especially given the peace of mind that we got for it!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Katherine H

We cannot thank Ashley enough for all of the hard work, creativity, and good cheer she put into making our wedding spectacular! It was the most amazing night, better than we could have ever imagined. We had germs of ideas of what we liked and wanted that Ashley turned into a... Read More fully bloomed vision—both through her own ingenuity and through the many marvelous vendors she recommended to us along the way. Her sense of humor and calm made everything easier. And on the night of the ceremony, Ashley saw to it that we enjoyed our own wedding—which we did!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Danya S

Ashley was absolutely fantastic, from start to finish. We hired her to be our day of coordinator, and, with her guidance and support, we were able to see our wedding come to life with relatively little stress and with lots of creativity on her end. Ashley helped us with the... Read More non-sexy logistics like day of timeline planning, and she did it with excitement. She also helped us put the look and feel of the day into a real decor plan and she even crafted original decor items for the wedding. She wrangled our vendors with ease and respect, and she allowed us to focus 110% on the day of. We had total confidence in her and knew everything would go smoothly. We had so much fun planning with Ashley and would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jenny K

Ashley brought so much positive energy and attention to detail in helping us with our wedding. At a time when we were focused on all the obvious necessities, Ashley was incredibly helpful at helping us with all the small details for the wedding. As our day-of coordinator, she... Read More guided us through every part of the day/evening and we couldn't be more grateful to have had her with us!! xx

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 G B

Ashley was a great planner and coordinator and such a joy to work with. She kept us all organized and balanced excitement and professionalism. She fit right in at our wedding and was both there for us and never in the way. Also, we did everything really last minute (we basically... Read More planned the event in two months), and Ashley was flexible with our needs and our timeframe. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Danny B

The best thing about Ashley is amidst the whirlwind of wedding planning she always remains calm, collected, and capable. Her happiness was contagious and made everything so exciting. And she genuinely loves what she does, it shows not only on her face but in the little... Read More flourishes she brings with her to the table. We had a very DIY wedding with lots of elements that all had to come together for the day of, and Ashley brought it all together without a hitch. She made the day flow so magically, knowing exactly when each moment should happen down to the minute. We felt like we were in the best hands possible with her and you will too! The best thing to feel on your wedding day is like you don't have to lift a finger or do any work and Ashley did just this, allowing us to focus on the celebration while she turned the gears in the background.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Everything said in the previous reviews is true! Really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Ashley. She was our Day Of Planner this September, and went above and beyond every step of the way. Our wedding had the potential for some logistical issues, as it was... Read More in a venue upstate with no equipment, furniture, or decorations, and vendors coming from all over the place, but everything went so smoothly! Ashley arrived on Friday evening and stayed through Sunday afternoon, renting a car and hiring a wonderful assistant, helping with the rehearsal dinner and the morning after brunch...she even drove up with us the week before for a site visit. She was totally on point dealing with all the big aspects of the day, and also super happy to help with the little details (like two outfit changes for our dog...he looked amaaaaazing!). Such a pleasure to work with. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

My daughter hired Ashley for our 'day of coordinator'. I had never heard of anyone doing this before and thought perhaps this was an unnecessary expense. Boy was I wrong! As the mother of the Bride, I cannot express how invaluable Ashley was! She orchastrated everything,... Read More kept everyone on cue without being obtrusive. We had a few minor issues that she handled amazingly and the day went fabulously. My husband and I were able to thoroughly enjoy our daughters wedding! Thank you Ashley for everything! Feel free to give my name as a reference!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Ashley was terrific - calm, cool and so easy to work with. Her professionalism, experience, and passion for her work are obvious. She took on working through the order of the different Jewish rituals/traditions with ease, made sure the "little" day- of details (that we didnt... Read More think about!) were organized to a T, and ensured all the gifts, etc got back with us safely. She was an all around perfect day of planner - and allowed not only us, but also our family members to just celebrate, relax and enjoy the day. Couldnt have asked for better. ;)

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Amy S

Ashley was amazing and indispensable in making our wedding at the Green Building in Brooklyn exactly the day we hoped it would be. She is warm and fun, but most importantly, she is super-organized and took a lot of the stress out of the final weeks of planning by composing a... Read More detailed timeline of the day, contacting our family and vendors, and making sure all of the little, last-minute details were addressed. She's a great problem-solver, and while nothing even close to major went wrong during our wedding, Ashley was on-the-ball in tackling a couple of minor twists that popped up, just as we knew she would. My wife Amy and I could not recommend her more highly as a day-of-coordinator.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

We hired Ashley to be our day-of coordinator through a referral and couldn't be happier with the amazing services she provided. Planning our wedding (with my mom ;) was one of the most stressful things I've ever done, and Ashley knew that dealing with my family, budgets, and... Read More what felt like a million details was slowly driving me insane. She made me feel so much more relaxed than I ever could have been without her incredible assistance -- both before the wedding and on the day itself. She helps with everything you can imagine and more and truly thinks of everything. Her attention to detail, charming personality, and professionalism make the actual wedding infinitely more enjoyable for the couple, but what's truly amazing is her positive attitude on a VERY long and demanding day. I'm pretty sure she had weddings two days in a row after ours, but when we ran into her at the venue (while she was working) she was STILL in a good mood. How do you do it, Ashley?? Please tell us your secrets. Thank you so much for your help; it was invaluable! - Blair & Brian

Ashley rocks!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Caitlin T

Ashley is absolutely amazing. We used her for day-of coordination (month-of), and we came to the table with a lot of ideas. She walked us through everything and knew exactly how to help us make our ideas into a reality. She's highly organized and professional, and it is clear... Read More that she knows what she's doing. When our musician cancelled on us a few months before our wedding she was able to pull strings and find someone who could meet our budget while still doing an awesome job. On the day of the wedding she kept us both calm, relaxed, and having fun the entire day-- from set-up to ceremony to our end-of-the-night lavender toss. Everything flowed seamlessly and effortlessly. Seriously, everyone needs an Ashley on their wedding day!