Let's Make It About You!

For couples who want to leave their wedding with a memory they will cherish forever, Ashley M Chamblin is the event guru you can count on to listen to you and with a calm energy and with tenacious organization bring you inspired ideas because Ashley M Chamblin believes that a wedding should be direct reflection of a couple's personality.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Tri-State Area (281) 814-8910

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lisa T

As a wedding Caterer with Jacques Exclusive Caterers I continue to turn to Party Planners as a referral for my clients. We recently did a event together at 501 Union for Christina & Justin. Ashley is not only knowledgeable but very responsive and thorough during the planning... Read More process. She goes above and beyond the day of the event to make the day run smoothly. She certainly kept me on my toes and together we executed a flawless event . I look forward to working with Ashley once again - a true professional with a great personality to make your day a memory to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lexi N

There isn't much that hasn't already been said about Ashley, and we completely agree with all of it. Every glowing review is 100% accurate. At our very first meeting, it was clear that Ashley hears you. She really listens. But she'll also (gently and tactfully) redirect you if... Read More and when you need it—which we definitely did. She's unbelievably reliable and hardworking. Ashley is on. top. of. it...even things you never even thought of. She's EVERYTHING you could possibly want in a day-of coordinator/planner: organized, efficient, calming, in control. And she's also everything you could possibly want in a human: smart, fun, witty, easy to get along with. She's truly exceptional. If we got remarried 100 times, we'd want her helming each and every wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Ali K

My husband and I met Ashley over a year before our wedding. She supported and inspired us for the entire journey of planning our dream wedding. Ashley turned each of our individual and collective visions into reality. Ashley gets it. She understood us as a couple with... Read More remarkable ease, and it showed in every detail of our wedding. On the actual day of our wedding, I felt completely protected with Ashley by my side. She was able to predict all of our needs. She understood our families, and executed the entire night with magical precision. Ashley is the best of the best. She will get you, and make all of your wildest wedding dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stacey K

Ashley is the reason our big day went off without a hitch. A number of friends had told us that no matter how much planning they put into their wedding, some things inevitably go wrong. But with Ashley at the helm, there were ZERO problems. NONE! The whole day ran so smoothly.... Read More We opted for the package where we could meet with Ashley once a month to help guide us through what we should be doing, buying, hiring, thinking about, etc. so that everything was in order by the time our wedding day arrived. It was also great because by the time the month of our wedding came around, she knew all of our plans and vendors, so that made it easier as well. On the big day Ashley made sure everything happened on time, the way it was supposed to. She dealt with all of our vendors so that we could just enjoy the night. She also made sure that at the end of the night all of our personal decor items and gifts were packed up and ready for us to take home - we didn't have to run around wondering if we had everything. Beyond being a stand out wedding coordinator, Ashley is also an amazing person. Fun, easy going, has great ideas, easy to communicate with and is someone you will probably end up calling a friend. If you're considering hiring her, DO IT! I couldn't imagine having thrown our wedding without her.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Mark V

Ashley is AMAZING. She was able to maintain a jovial and fun attitude throughout every step of the process that so easily could have been stressful. Her insight was invaluable- she helped guide us through planning and executing our wedding and reception expertly and with an... Read More unbelievable amount of patience. She made the planning of the event fun, and made the execution swift and breezy. Her and her two assistants were like an invisible hand making sure everything moved smoothly. I would heartily recommend Ashley to anybody who wants to have the best possible wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Harry C

Ashley made our big day an absolute breeze and, perhaps more importantly, took a huge amount of pressure off us leading into the wedding. I could not recommend her more highly. Do yourself a favor and get her involved as early as possible!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Matt S

I'm not a religious man, but I suspect that Ashley was put on this planet to make your wedding awesome. We used her as a day-of planner, but that's selling her waaaay short. She was involved in all the ways we wanted, and a bunch of other ways that we didn't even *know* we... Read More wanted but that turned out to be indispensable. Aside from perfectly planning out the timeline of the entire day to the smallest detail, she corralled all of our different vendors and rentals and got them sorted with minimal work on our part, and she kept the whole show running smoothly. She's incredibly thorough, but never in a way that even approached within 100 miles of "nuisance." She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I wish I could have captured video testimonials from all the different people who complimented her handling of things throughout the day. She handled some, ahem, strong personalities with incredible deftness and humor, and my wife and I could not stop saying "thank god for Ashley." And personally, the best review I can give her is this: she never, ever added any stress to either the planning or the wedding itself. She only took it away, by great big heaping truckfuls. Your wedding is in great hands with her.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Aaron K

Ashley is simply phenomenal. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding and right from the the start she proved invaluable. Our first meeting she walked through our timeline with us and illuminated all the little things we hadn't even thought of yet, and then... Read More she was ready for them. By the time we got to the day, we literally had nothing to do other than get married, which was perfect. All the vendors, the space, even the wedding crashers she flawlessly handled. She even made sure that when we ran out of bourbon, more bottles arrived and no one even noticed the hiccup. The next morning she sent us an email detailing what items were ready to picked up from the venue (which were very neatly packed and good to go). Not only was Ashley extraordinarily good at her job, she was also a great person. Very friendly, super cool. I cannot recommend Ashley enough. Easily the best money we spent on our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Emily K

Ashley absolutely saved the day for us. We'd been trying to avoid hiring a coordinator, but a few weeks out from the wedding we found out we had to move everything to a new location - luckily for us Ashley was still available. She hit the ground running, helping us think through... Read More all the small (and big) decisions that factor into the day - and once we made a decision, we could relax in the knowledge that Ashley would make it happen. All of our other vendors were marvelous about the change of venue - but having Ashley on hand as a point person made the switch easier for everyone. Day-of, everything was in place, everything looked great, the dance floor was packed, the speeches were on time, and as far as we can tell our guests had as much fun as we did. In the days and weeks following the wedding we got a ton of kind words about how seamlessly the evening went, and those compliments are a testament to Ashley's tremendous knowledge and her unflappable charm and guidance.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie F

Working with Ashley was literally the best decision we made (other than choosing each other, of course). Ashley was our day-of coordinator at the Greenpoint Loft, and I literally cannot imagine doing this without her. At our initial meeting, even before we'd decided to work... Read More together, she had a ton of ideas and suggestions for vendors and next steps. Later, at our big pre-wedding meeting, she sat with us and talked us through an incredibly detailed timeline that told us minute-by-minute where everyone should be and what they were doing. She made sure to follow up with vendors and family members to make sure they were looped in. All of this was invaluable. On the day of, Ashley texted us reminders about key parts of the timeline while she coordinated at the venue. During the event she was...I swear, ACTUALLY magic. Everything went like clockwork, and my new husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. From helping our officiant figure out how to fill out the marriage license to turning off the little lights inside of the mason jars so we could pack them up at the end of the night, Ashley problem solved in real time so we didn't have to worry about it. I cannot recommend Ashley highly enough.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jen G

Ashley helped us with partial coordinating leading up to the big day, and she was also our AMAZING day-of coordinator. This lady is a BOSS, she is professional, has fantastic taste and sensibilities, and above all...she makes you feel confident that she'll keep your wedding day... Read More right on track and running smoothly! HIGHLY recommend Ashley for this critically important role at your wedding. She's nothing short of awesome.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Dean O

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GO WITH ASHLEY! Hiring Ashley for design consultation and as our day of coordinator is hands down that best decision we made during our wedding planning. Sofia and I knew that Ashley was the one for us from the very first phone call. If you're looking... Read More for someone: - Easy to work with - Tons of fun but very professional - With a personality that everyone loves - Who is über organized - Who has the natural skill of directing wandering flower girls during the walk down the aisle - Always available to chat through anything My wife and I looked forward to every meeting with Ashley during our planning. You'll always come out of a meeting feeling taken care of and have a clear understanding of what's coming and what you're supposed to do next. She gets your vision, makes it even better and always comes through with the right people to execute it. She pulled off a fantastic same-sex, multi-cultural wedding and managed to incorporate both our tastes and visions beautifully. She made our wedding such a day to remember that our friends and family are already asking when the vow renewal will be. Needless to say, Ashley will probably get a call from us whenever that happens.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Annalisa B

Don't look any further. Ashley is who you need! We hired Ashley as our Day-Of Coordinator 'plus' - the plus involved one meeting a month to keep us on track. If you've read the other reviews, I agree with all the great things that were said about her. What I will add is that... Read More she has a great, even temperament, good sense of humor, is incredibly knowledgeable and has so much experience, that you can ask her anything and get a completely helpful answer. She quickly "got" us as a couple and was able to tailor her suggestions to fit us and always left space for us to go our own way. She has one of those event planning brains, is insanely organized, and made our day run so smoothly, you'd think there was no effort put into it at all. My husband and I are both planners and never usually turn "control' over to others, but neither of us gave a second thought to any detail that day because we had no doubt that Ashley had everything well in hand. (and we were absolutely correct) It would almost be worth it to get married again just to have an excuse to have this woman in our lives!! Thank you for everything Ashley!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren H

We got married in October and used Ashley's Month Of Coordinator services. I can not overstate how amazing Ashley was. HIGHLY recommend. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a single thing (and neither did my mother, which was equally as important to me). Ashley... Read More has such a great personality, and was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure everyone knew their roles, the venue was set up, and that our timeline was executed perfectly. Guests after the wedding commented on how great the "flow" of the wedding was, and so much of that was all thanks to Ashley. She had some great advice about the food service, speeches, first dances.. that all made the day that much more perfect :) Thank you Ashley <3

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jen C

Ashley was our Day of Coordinator and she was amazing! We interviewed several different planners and went with Ashley because she was super professional but friendly, and some of our other vendors had worked with her before and had great things to say. Leading up to our wedding... Read More Ashley answered a lot of our questions and kept us on track, and our big meeting before the wedding helped us get organized and focused on what needed to get done. The Day Of she was incredible, always anticipating what we needed before we realized, answering all the bridal party and parents questions with definitive answers (in a nice way), and keeping us fully on schedule without us even realizing it, so my fiance and I could really enjoy every minute of our wedding. Would definitely recommend Ashley for anyone that is looking into a Day of/Partial/Full Planner, she was a pro and we are SO happy we worked with her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Josh O

Life-Saver! It says a lot when, on such a big day as your wedding, you can put your trust in someone to make everything happen. From our first meeting I knew Ashley would be on top of it all. I seriously couldn't be happier with her attention to detail, managing all of our... Read More different vendors and producing such a seamless and fun event. Her professionalism and attention to detail helped to make our celebration even more fun, not to mention her fun, warm and calm presence. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley for your wedding or event coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Hannah T

Me and my husband are SO HAPPY we got Ashley as a day of Planner. If not for her I think all of us would have been lost in a daze during our day. She met with us a month out twice, sat with us for hours to get our timeline coordinated, coordinated with all vendors and the... Read More bridal and groom party letting them know when and where they should be so I didn't have too, - helped remind of us of things we needed/forgot with a list of personal items to bring for our day. She helped set up all of our decor, provided us tools to help coordinate our seating chart. Most of all she kept everyone on time day of, she helped all of us walk down the isle appropriately, and even smoothed out discrepancy's with the priest since it was a Catholic wedding. She kept me and my husband, and everyone at the wedding, informed on what was happening next and where we should be without being pushy, she would guide people to their seats, she reminded the people who needed to do speeches they were up next etc etc She stayed until the last vendor was left (well after we had gone) and helped take everything down and payed out all our vendors so we didn't have to. She was so nice and in such a positive mood that I think she even made me less anxious before I walked down the isle- she was so confident that I didn't worry about anything. I would recommend her a hundred times over, as there are probably things she did to help us we don't even know about. She is such a beam of joy and I really don't know what we would've done without her! Thank you Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alex K

Hiring Ashley as design consultant and day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in preparing for our wedding. She was a delight to work with every step of the way. As design consultant she helped us turn our vague ideas about what we might like into our ideal... Read More wedding. At first I was skeptical about whether we really needed a design consultant because I didn't think it would be necessary for the simpler, smaller (80 guests) wedding we were picturing. But her guidance made an enormous difference in what we were able to accomplish and reduced our stress considerably. She also had a ton of great suggestions and insider knowledge that probably saved us more money than we paid her. As day of coordinator she pulled everything together leading up to the day and then did amazing work making sure everything went smoothly day of. We really got to enjoy our wedding without worrying because we knew she was on top of everything. In the end, we had a wedding that was better than we even hoped for (and, somewhat surprisingly, stayed within our budget). Thanks Ashley!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Ashley delivers 100% on all the normal things you'd expect of a wedding planner: she's reliable, communicative, detail-oriented, experienced, and is calm and collected in the face of utter chaos. What made her the perfect planner for us was that she went above and beyond the... Read More basics that any other planner could have provided: she was charming, funny, had an individual sense of style, and not only was she completely non-judgmental about our oddball non-traditional ideas, she was completely supportive and PUMPED about them. Ashley completely understood what we were going for and was full of helpful tips and suggestions to help us achieve our own individual event. Although I'm sure she was extraordinarily busy with the NYC summer wedding season in full swing, her patience and attention when we e-mailed or talked to her made us feel like we were her only client. All of our family and friends LOVED her and kept remarking to us on how sweet and hardworking she was. We'd recommend her services to friends or strangers in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jillian C

Ashley is truly AMAZING! From our first meeting until the big day she consistently impressed us. She is so incredibly organized and creative. She kept every detail on track and helped create a design that felt too good to be true. She created the most beautiful custom... Read More dreamcatchers, chandelier and pillows. I'm convinced there is nothing she can't make happen. She has so much knowledge and experience that it was well worth the investment. She can also help with recommending the absolutely BEST vendors. She really helped bring our dream wedding to life. We could not have done it without her. I definitely recommend putting your wedding plans in her highly capable hands!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

While planning our wedding, a friend suggested we hire a planner, but I didn’t think it would be necessary since our wedding was going to be small (70 people). I am glad I took that advice and found Ashley! There are so many moving parts and logistics to figure out – and... Read More having someone assist and handle issues allowed us to just enjoy the day and not worry. Just before walking down the aisle, the clip to my veil fell off – Ashley had a sewing kit handy and put it back on in a pinch. Totally saved the moment! We held our wedding (ceremony/reception) in lower Manhattan at a venue that has not done many weddings. Ashley was able to bridge the gap and everything went super smooth. Ashley is terrific! She is super organized, thorough and professional. She had lots of questions/recommendations/details for us to consider leading up to the day and was a great sounding-board. She also has a network of vendors of which we used a few and they were also great. If you are considering using a coordinator – you should just do it and hire her. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Working with Ashley for our wedding was by far the best decision we made. We hired Ashley as our Day of Coordinator--she helped us build out our floor plan & seating charts, managed all of our vendors and ran our wedding day flawlessly. Everyone in our wedding party was so... Read More impressed with her & her personality--she was just so fantastic from the day we hired her to the end of the night. We would VERY HIGHLY recommend for your wedding/event!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Thomas M

My wife and I went headstrong into our wedding thinking we could handle the majority of it ourselves. It was quite a daunting task, but Ashley stepped in ready to take the complete load off our shoulders. She was 100% trustworthy in making absolutely everything that we had... Read More dreamed of happen, and she did it with such a wonderful and bubbly attitude that we felt safe. We felt like our wedding vision was a bit different than everybody else's, but Ashley is such an amoeba that she can morph into any sort of task rabbit that you may need her to be. Planning this wedding was incredibly stressful, but Ashley made it the best night of our lives, and we were so very thankful to have her be a part of it. She's such a special person that makes everything organized and smooth, and does it all with a huge and genuine smile on her face.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Casey P

My husband and I were married 5 years ago at City Hall, so for our fifth anniversary we decided to have a larger wedding that would incorporate the traditions, families, and friends that we were unable to include the first time. Accordingly, we were trying to keep costs low, but... Read More it quickly became apparent to us that we would need an additional hand -- especially as our wedding would incorporate 2 venues, and the reception venue didn't have an in-house event planner. Enter Ashley. Recommended to us by a friend in the industry, Ashley was an immediate fit with our wedding planning, understanding exactly what we were setting out to do. She understood our priorities and goals, and worked tirelessly to make sure we accomplished them. She was tough and firm with us when she needed to be, and a reassuring presence when we needed as well. Leading up to the wedding, we had several in-depth meetings where we talked through some of the issues we were facing with the somewhat-challenging space we had, and also collaborated on a number of Google Docs, which kept us organized and all on the same page. The timing of our wedding meant that we were unable to help set up the reception venue as everyone would be at the ceremony. Ashley handled the venue set-up with aplomb, making creative decisions where needed. It was wonderful to walk into the space with everything as we'd imagined it, and then spend the next few hours without having to worry about a thing. Ashley even managed to squeeze in some additional dancing time for us through her and our caterer's efficiency. Ashley was a fantastic day-of coordinator, and, on top of all that, very reasonably priced, especially given the peace of mind that we got for it!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Katherine H

We cannot thank Ashley enough for all of the hard work, creativity, and good cheer she put into making our wedding spectacular! It was the most amazing night, better than we could have ever imagined. We had germs of ideas of what we liked and wanted that Ashley turned into a... Read More fully bloomed vision—both through her own ingenuity and through the many marvelous vendors she recommended to us along the way. Her sense of humor and calm made everything easier. And on the night of the ceremony, Ashley saw to it that we enjoyed our own wedding—which we did!

Ashley M Chamblin

Ashley Chamblin is a Brooklyn based coordinator and designer specializing in weddings and events. Whether you need help putting together an intimate family gathering, a corporate party, or wedding we would love to help! &quot;I strive to provide my couples the ease of knowing I am there to take care of the logistics so that they can truly enjoy and be present in these once in a lifetime memories.&quot;