Let's Make It About You!

For couples who want to leave their wedding with a memory they will cherish forever, Ashley M Chamblin is the event guru you can count on to listen to you and with a calm energy and with tenacious organization bring you inspired ideas because Ashley M Chamblin believes that a wedding should be direct reflection of a couple's personality.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Tri-State Area (281) 814-8910

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Working with Ashley for our wedding was by far the best decision we made. We hired Ashley as our Day of Coordinator--she helped us build out our floor plan & seating charts, managed all of our vendors and ran our wedding day flawlessly. Everyone in our wedding party was so... Read More impressed with her & her personality--she was just so fantastic from the day we hired her to the end of the night. We would VERY HIGHLY recommend for your wedding/event!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie F

Working with Ashley was literally the best decision we made (other than choosing each other, of course). Ashley was our day-of coordinator at the Greenpoint Loft, and I literally cannot imagine doing this without her. At our initial meeting, even before we'd decided to work... Read More together, she had a ton of ideas and suggestions for vendors and next steps. Later, at our big pre-wedding meeting, she sat with us and talked us through an incredibly detailed timeline that told us minute-by-minute where everyone should be and what they were doing. She made sure to follow up with vendors and family members to make sure they were looped in. All of this was invaluable. On the day of, Ashley texted us reminders about key parts of the timeline while she coordinated at the venue. During the event she was...I swear, ACTUALLY magic. Everything went like clockwork, and my new husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. From helping our officiant figure out how to fill out the marriage license to turning off the little lights inside of the mason jars so we could pack them up at the end of the night, Ashley problem solved in real time so we didn't have to worry about it. I cannot recommend Ashley highly enough.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jen G

Ashley helped us with partial coordinating leading up to the big day, and she was also our AMAZING day-of coordinator. This lady is a BOSS, she is professional, has fantastic taste and sensibilities, and above all...she makes you feel confident that she'll keep your wedding day... Read More right on track and running smoothly! HIGHLY recommend Ashley for this critically important role at your wedding. She's nothing short of awesome.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Dean O

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GO WITH ASHLEY! Hiring Ashley for design consultation and as our day of coordinator is hands down that best decision we made during our wedding planning. Sofia and I knew that Ashley was the one for us from the very first phone call. If you're looking... Read More for someone: - Easy to work with - Tons of fun but very professional - With a personality that everyone loves - Who is über organized - Who has the natural skill of directing wandering flower girls during the walk down the aisle - Always available to chat through anything My wife and I looked forward to every meeting with Ashley during our planning. You'll always come out of a meeting feeling taken care of and have a clear understanding of what's coming and what you're supposed to do next. She gets your vision, makes it even better and always comes through with the right people to execute it. She pulled off a fantastic same-sex, multi-cultural wedding and managed to incorporate both our tastes and visions beautifully. She made our wedding such a day to remember that our friends and family are already asking when the vow renewal will be. Needless to say, Ashley will probably get a call from us whenever that happens.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alex K

Hiring Ashley as design consultant and day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in preparing for our wedding. She was a delight to work with every step of the way. As design consultant she helped us turn our vague ideas about what we might like into our ideal... Read More wedding. At first I was skeptical about whether we really needed a design consultant because I didn't think it would be necessary for the simpler, smaller (80 guests) wedding we were picturing. But her guidance made an enormous difference in what we were able to accomplish and reduced our stress considerably. She also had a ton of great suggestions and insider knowledge that probably saved us more money than we paid her. As day of coordinator she pulled everything together leading up to the day and then did amazing work making sure everything went smoothly day of. We really got to enjoy our wedding without worrying because we knew she was on top of everything. In the end, we had a wedding that was better than we even hoped for (and, somewhat surprisingly, stayed within our budget). Thanks Ashley!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

While planning our wedding, a friend suggested we hire a planner, but I didn’t think it would be necessary since our wedding was going to be small (70 people). I am glad I took that advice and found Ashley! There are so many moving parts and logistics to figure out – and... Read More having someone assist and handle issues allowed us to just enjoy the day and not worry. Just before walking down the aisle, the clip to my veil fell off – Ashley had a sewing kit handy and put it back on in a pinch. Totally saved the moment! We held our wedding (ceremony/reception) in lower Manhattan at a venue that has not done many weddings. Ashley was able to bridge the gap and everything went super smooth. Ashley is terrific! She is super organized, thorough and professional. She had lots of questions/recommendations/details for us to consider leading up to the day and was a great sounding-board. She also has a network of vendors of which we used a few and they were also great. If you are considering using a coordinator – you should just do it and hire her. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Thomas M

My wife and I went headstrong into our wedding thinking we could handle the majority of it ourselves. It was quite a daunting task, but Ashley stepped in ready to take the complete load off our shoulders. She was 100% trustworthy in making absolutely everything that we had... Read More dreamed of happen, and she did it with such a wonderful and bubbly attitude that we felt safe. We felt like our wedding vision was a bit different than everybody else's, but Ashley is such an amoeba that she can morph into any sort of task rabbit that you may need her to be. Planning this wedding was incredibly stressful, but Ashley made it the best night of our lives, and we were so very thankful to have her be a part of it. She's such a special person that makes everything organized and smooth, and does it all with a huge and genuine smile on her face.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Casey P

My husband and I were married 5 years ago at City Hall, so for our fifth anniversary we decided to have a larger wedding that would incorporate the traditions, families, and friends that we were unable to include the first time. Accordingly, we were trying to keep costs low, but... Read More it quickly became apparent to us that we would need an additional hand -- especially as our wedding would incorporate 2 venues, and the reception venue didn't have an in-house event planner. Enter Ashley. Recommended to us by a friend in the industry, Ashley was an immediate fit with our wedding planning, understanding exactly what we were setting out to do. She understood our priorities and goals, and worked tirelessly to make sure we accomplished them. She was tough and firm with us when she needed to be, and a reassuring presence when we needed as well. Leading up to the wedding, we had several in-depth meetings where we talked through some of the issues we were facing with the somewhat-challenging space we had, and also collaborated on a number of Google Docs, which kept us organized and all on the same page. The timing of our wedding meant that we were unable to help set up the reception venue as everyone would be at the ceremony. Ashley handled the venue set-up with aplomb, making creative decisions where needed. It was wonderful to walk into the space with everything as we'd imagined it, and then spend the next few hours without having to worry about a thing. Ashley even managed to squeeze in some additional dancing time for us through her and our caterer's efficiency. Ashley was a fantastic day-of coordinator, and, on top of all that, very reasonably priced, especially given the peace of mind that we got for it!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Katherine H

We cannot thank Ashley enough for all of the hard work, creativity, and good cheer she put into making our wedding spectacular! It was the most amazing night, better than we could have ever imagined. We had germs of ideas of what we liked and wanted that Ashley turned into a... Read More fully bloomed vision—both through her own ingenuity and through the many marvelous vendors she recommended to us along the way. Her sense of humor and calm made everything easier. And on the night of the ceremony, Ashley saw to it that we enjoyed our own wedding—which we did!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Danya S

Ashley was absolutely fantastic, from start to finish. We hired her to be our day of coordinator, and, with her guidance and support, we were able to see our wedding come to life with relatively little stress and with lots of creativity on her end. Ashley helped us with the... Read More non-sexy logistics like day of timeline planning, and she did it with excitement. She also helped us put the look and feel of the day into a real decor plan and she even crafted original decor items for the wedding. She wrangled our vendors with ease and respect, and she allowed us to focus 110% on the day of. We had total confidence in her and knew everything would go smoothly. We had so much fun planning with Ashley and would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jenny K

Ashley brought so much positive energy and attention to detail in helping us with our wedding. At a time when we were focused on all the obvious necessities, Ashley was incredibly helpful at helping us with all the small details for the wedding. As our day-of coordinator, she... Read More guided us through every part of the day/evening and we couldn't be more grateful to have had her with us!! xx

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 G B

Ashley was a great planner and coordinator and such a joy to work with. She kept us all organized and balanced excitement and professionalism. She fit right in at our wedding and was both there for us and never in the way. Also, we did everything really last minute (we basically... Read More planned the event in two months), and Ashley was flexible with our needs and our timeframe. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Danny B

The best thing about Ashley is amidst the whirlwind of wedding planning she always remains calm, collected, and capable. Her happiness was contagious and made everything so exciting. And she genuinely loves what she does, it shows not only on her face but in the little... Read More flourishes she brings with her to the table. We had a very DIY wedding with lots of elements that all had to come together for the day of, and Ashley brought it all together without a hitch. She made the day flow so magically, knowing exactly when each moment should happen down to the minute. We felt like we were in the best hands possible with her and you will too! The best thing to feel on your wedding day is like you don't have to lift a finger or do any work and Ashley did just this, allowing us to focus on the celebration while she turned the gears in the background.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Everything said in the previous reviews is true! Really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Ashley. She was our Day Of Planner this September, and went above and beyond every step of the way. Our wedding had the potential for some logistical issues, as it was... Read More in a venue upstate with no equipment, furniture, or decorations, and vendors coming from all over the place, but everything went so smoothly! Ashley arrived on Friday evening and stayed through Sunday afternoon, renting a car and hiring a wonderful assistant, helping with the rehearsal dinner and the morning after brunch...she even drove up with us the week before for a site visit. She was totally on point dealing with all the big aspects of the day, and also super happy to help with the little details (like two outfit changes for our dog...he looked amaaaaazing!). Such a pleasure to work with. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

My daughter hired Ashley for our 'day of coordinator'. I had never heard of anyone doing this before and thought perhaps this was an unnecessary expense. Boy was I wrong! As the mother of the Bride, I cannot express how invaluable Ashley was! She orchastrated everything,... Read More kept everyone on cue without being obtrusive. We had a few minor issues that she handled amazingly and the day went fabulously. My husband and I were able to thoroughly enjoy our daughters wedding! Thank you Ashley for everything! Feel free to give my name as a reference!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Ashley was terrific - calm, cool and so easy to work with. Her professionalism, experience, and passion for her work are obvious. She took on working through the order of the different Jewish rituals/traditions with ease, made sure the "little" day- of details (that we didnt... Read More think about!) were organized to a T, and ensured all the gifts, etc got back with us safely. She was an all around perfect day of planner - and allowed not only us, but also our family members to just celebrate, relax and enjoy the day. Couldnt have asked for better. ;)

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Amy S

Ashley was amazing and indispensable in making our wedding at the Green Building in Brooklyn exactly the day we hoped it would be. She is warm and fun, but most importantly, she is super-organized and took a lot of the stress out of the final weeks of planning by composing a... Read More detailed timeline of the day, contacting our family and vendors, and making sure all of the little, last-minute details were addressed. She's a great problem-solver, and while nothing even close to major went wrong during our wedding, Ashley was on-the-ball in tackling a couple of minor twists that popped up, just as we knew she would. My wife Amy and I could not recommend her more highly as a day-of-coordinator.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

We hired Ashley to be our day-of coordinator through a referral and couldn't be happier with the amazing services she provided. Planning our wedding (with my mom ;) was one of the most stressful things I've ever done, and Ashley knew that dealing with my family, budgets, and... Read More what felt like a million details was slowly driving me insane. She made me feel so much more relaxed than I ever could have been without her incredible assistance -- both before the wedding and on the day itself. She helps with everything you can imagine and more and truly thinks of everything. Her attention to detail, charming personality, and professionalism make the actual wedding infinitely more enjoyable for the couple, but what's truly amazing is her positive attitude on a VERY long and demanding day. I'm pretty sure she had weddings two days in a row after ours, but when we ran into her at the venue (while she was working) she was STILL in a good mood. How do you do it, Ashley?? Please tell us your secrets. Thank you so much for your help; it was invaluable! - Blair & Brian

Ashley rocks!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Caitlin T

Ashley is absolutely amazing. We used her for day-of coordination (month-of), and we came to the table with a lot of ideas. She walked us through everything and knew exactly how to help us make our ideas into a reality. She's highly organized and professional, and it is clear... Read More that she knows what she's doing. When our musician cancelled on us a few months before our wedding she was able to pull strings and find someone who could meet our budget while still doing an awesome job. On the day of the wedding she kept us both calm, relaxed, and having fun the entire day-- from set-up to ceremony to our end-of-the-night lavender toss. Everything flowed seamlessly and effortlessly. Seriously, everyone needs an Ashley on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Emily B

Ashley Chamblin gave me the best wedding present of all, the ability to actually enjoy my own wedding. There are so many details involved with planning a ceremony and party like this that it causes an ever-present feeling of terror and dread. The second we hired Ashley as our... Read More day-of-coordinator, that feeling was gone. During our pre-wedding meetings, Ashley went over all the big details (schedule, vendors, etc.) with a fine-toothed comb. Then, day-of, Ashley took care of all the tiny details that I didn’t even know existed like timing our first dance to end before things got awkward and making sure my husband and I actually ate at the reception (she even took our food and drink orders the day before the wedding). Most importantly, I felt like Ashley was totally invested in making our wedding special. She made sure my grandmother’s broach made it on to my bouquet and set-up a cardboard cut-out of our dog (who couldn’t make it to wedding) by the stage. Because of Ashley, we had the perfect wedding AND we got to enjoy every minute of it. We couldn't have done it without her. Thank you so much Ashley!!! - Emily and Don

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Laura M

We hired Ashley as our Day-Of Coordinator. She was the absolute best! She was beyond professional and extremely well organized. She made us feel as though she always had our best interest in mind. We knew that she would handle everything with authority while still offering up a... Read More smile and a joke. What more can you ask for on what is arguably the most stressful/important day of your life?!? We couldn't have done it with out you Ashley! - Andres & Laura R

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Reese P

Ashley is just hands down the best! We used her day-of-coordination service and it was the best money we spent for our wedding. We would have been lost without her. Not only is she a riot (my whole family was in stitches during the rehearsal) but she's thoughtful and SUPER... Read More organized. She thinks of everything! When a sudden rainstorm threatened our outdoor ceremony, she came up with three options off the top of her head and any of them would have been gorgeous! She had the answer for every question and took care of everything. You absolutely cannot go wrong hiring Ashley! We love her!!!

Ashley's a ROCKSTAR!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Trista W

There are seriously no words to express how awesome Ashley is! Or how incredibly grateful we are for everything that she did for us. We used Ashley for her day-of coordination service -- she took care of everything! The review below really hits the nail on the head! We met... Read More with her several times before the wedding so that she could answer questions we had (and we had quite a few), create a detailed timeline for the weekend's activities, help us decide on music for the cocktail hour, the best timing for speeches, timing for vendor deliveries, what the best floorplan would be, even the approximate time I should be getting into my dress. She was the main contact for all of our vendors, our family and our bridal party -- and our family and friends absolutely adored her! Everyone immediately noticed how awesome she was and how much she did for us. The actual day of the wedding went so smoothly, it's ridiculous! She did a phenomenal job. I walked through the front doors a couple hours before the wedding and everything was taken care of, I never lifted a finger. She ensured that everything ran perfectly on schedule. At one point, we ran out of Fireball (my friends are maniacs) and she went out and got us more -- we didn't even realize it until after the fact. One of my bridesmaids cut her foot (dancing barefoot) and Ashley was there to take care of her. She stayed until the very end of the night, helping everyone (including us) get cabs and packed us up the most amazing to-go tray of food -- I later drunkenly Instagrammed a picture of the food, tagging Ashley to tell her that I could not express how much I loved her, and that honestly describes perfectly how I feel. There is no way we could ever thank her enough for everything that she did. And she did it all with the biggest smile. She has such a vibrant, magnetic personality, it was so great to work with her. My wedding was perfect and I was able to just enjoy it -- and it was all because of Ashley (I'm seriously tearing up writing this). She just nailed it.

Ashley is our hero!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Larry K

I don't know where to begin with my praise for Ashley and her work with Jim & me on our wedding. The wedding was perfect for us--truly one of the best days of each of our lives. I can say without a doubt that if not for Ashley, the day would have gone in any number of other... Read More directions that would certainly involve more worry and work for Jim, me, and our families, less organization, and many missed opportunities for all of the special moments that Ashley orchestrated and facilitated for us to have. We used Ashley's day-of coordinator service, not her full-on wedding planner service. At our initial meeting, she listened to Jim & me to learn what our vision for the wedding was and what we had planned as well as gave us advice on how to proceed. When the wedding date got closer, we met again for an extensive meeting to create a timeline for the wedding and put together a list of tasks and projects that we still needed to do. She filled in ALL of the gaps and questions that we had with solutions and ideas. At no point during either of these meetings did we feel rushed or anxious about whether or not we were being heard. Ashley has a calming presence that is backed up by her experience and knowledge about what it takes to coordinate a great wedding. From the time of the second meeting until the actual wedding date, Ashley was in close contact with Jim & me with questions, information, follow-ups, and reminders. She sent out her email and contact information to everyone in the wedding party and all of our vendors, so many people were in contact with her directly, leaving us free of the hassle and distractions. The evening before the wedding, Ashley attended the rehearsal being held at a friend's Manhattan apartment. She took charge of the rehearsal, making everyone feel comfortable and confident in their role in the ceremony. The day of the wedding, Ashley was there before anyone and did not stop working until everything was packed up 14+ hours later. A PARTIAL list of what Ashley did that day: led a team in assembling and hanging hundreds of feet of bistro lights from the high rafters, greeted and distributed payment and tips to all deliveries and vendors, greeted and oriented the service team of 5, supervised the floorpan and layout of tables, chairs, catering supplies, and decorations, kept the timeline of events on schedule (group photographs, ceremony procession, receiving line, cake cutting, stage show, etc.), supervised (and hands-on did!) breakdown and cleanup, packing up food and personal items, taking down and disassembling the lights and packing them up neatly, and distributed tips to vendors picking up rentals. Somehow, Ashley was also able to keep a smile on her face and be completely available to Jim & me and our families throughout the whole event. One guest told me that Ashley even walked her to the street and waited with her for the car service to come pick her up. Ashley promised that on our wedding day, we would not have a worry, that she would be the point person taking care of everything and making sure that everything ran smoothly. Honestly, we could not imagine that it would be possible for that to be true, but Ashley did not lie! We did not have a care in the world that day. We put our faith in Ashley, and she came through for us 100%. I could not recommend her any higher. She's the best! AND reasonably priced! Larry Krone Manhattan, NY

Ashley M Chamblin

Ashley Chamblin is a Brooklyn based coordinator and designer specializing in weddings and events. Whether you need help putting together an intimate family gathering, a corporate party, or wedding we would love to help! "I strive to provide my couples the ease of knowing I am there to take care of the logistics so that they can truly enjoy and be present in these once in a lifetime memories."