Intimate Ceremonies & Elegant Receptions

Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in the United States. Whether you dream of a morning ceremony with the soft glow of sunlight, a daytime event with panoramic views of the surrounding forest, or evening nuptials accented by romantic candlelight, Ashton Garden’s glass-enclosed wedding chapel delivers impeccable photo opportunities. Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience.

Ballroom, Garden

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2001 Ashton Gardens Lane, Corinth, TX (940) 498-4273

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Gabriel F

I couldn't be any happier with how amazing our day was thanks to Brooke Epstein and Ashton Gardens. Brooke was so patient, helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She made sure that our day was flawless! I highly recommend Ashton Gardens and their friendly and... Read More trustworthy team. They do a great job of allowing you to just enjoy the day and not have to worry about anything. Thanks, Brooke! We are forever grateful.

2018-02-23T13:36:20 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We understand that planning a wedding requires a special soul and that is exactly what you found with Brooke. Our team really strives for an unparalleled experience and we are so happy to hear you and your family were able... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Drew L

Ashton Gardens ceremony ballroom is a dream. You can have both ballrooms for a larger wedding, or keep it smaller with one. It is so beautiful and well kept. The entire AG team was fantastic, from the waitstaff to the office staff, everyone was working hard to make our wedding... Read More exactly how we wanted it. The food was fantastic, and you have control over what you want your menu to be, with opportunities for tasting. The dance floor is spacious, and the large staircases are beautiful and elegant. If you want a formal elegant wedding reception, AG is perfect for you. AG has so many perks, and so much is included when you book with them. Well worth the price! You won't regret booking here, and expect to get complements for months after your wedding!

2018-02-12T15:27:30 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you so much for your feedback! We love to hear when our couples have such a wonderful experience and we are honored that you selected us to host your big day. We wish you and your family the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Stephanie S

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue than Ashton Gardens. It's beautiful, elegant, and the entire staff was eager to help us however they could. Our wedding coordinator, Brooke, was an absolute joy to work with and made sure that everything ran smoothly on our... Read More wedding day. One of my favorite things about AG is that they don't have a ton of hidden fees and charge you for every little "upgrade". It's so convenient working with an on-site catering team as well, and not having to factor in cost for tables/chairs, linens, dinnerware, etc. They're very upfront about the cost and there are no surprises! Our guests said the venue was beautiful and that the food was great too! Ashton Gardens gave me the wedding of my dreams, and there is nowhere else I would have rather gotten married!!

2018-01-29T10:42:40 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you so much for entrusting Ashton Gardens to host your big day! We love to hear that our team pulled out all the stops and made your experience so memorable. We wish you and your family the very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Sam C

Ashton Gardens was everything we wanted and more! Brooke was our day of coordinator and wow was she amazing; before, during, and after the wedding she helped everything run so smoothly it was magically. The whole Ashton Gardens team was so accessible and helpful to us during the... Read More whole process it was so amazing. They really take care of everything for you making it so stress free as the couple. I cannot say enough good things about Ashton Gardens and their team.

2018-03-21T10:32:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had such a stress free planning process and that you had an amazing time at your wedding. We wish you the very best! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Tara C

the 1 star given is simply because this venue is rather attractive. However, that is where the positivity ends. You have to use their caterer and the food is not on par with price at all. The communication from the wedding planner we were assigned to was poor, it took over 3... Read More weeks to get back to us regarding our wine selection which was about 2 weeks before the wedding date. We had to repeat and correct her numerous times on details that were important to us- we opted to make a few menu changes and style changes (linens, number of chairs per table, nothing absurd) yet she continually defaulted to “factory reset” or what they must do for every other wedding. The day of the wedding we had photos taken before the ceremony and there was still a couple in the chapel having their rehearsal, when we went outside to take photos the sprinklers were turned on and we actually had to ask our onlooking “planner” to turn them off as she just sat there. The walk down the aisle was a complete disappointment as there was no music until half way through, while the planner mouthed from the back “it’s not working”- Probably something you should check before that moment comes. Set up for the actual reception was by far the most frustrating, as we opted to have both ball rooms open, yet during set up we were told we had to keep the wall closed so they could use it to show/interview with potential new clients, but they would set up for us before reception time. This was completely unacceptable, because by this time I have zero faith that our “planner” is competent enough to follow OUR plan rather than what she normally does, and this was our day! We paid a great deal of money for this one day to be treated like we no longer mattered because our checks have already been written. The final straw however was when the director came down and told myself and my wedding party as we were setting up that we were “the worst party they’ve ever worked with”, no matter what- you never tell a bride who has trusted you to make her day special something like that on her wedding day! Overall, I suggest going with a venue that listens and that will value the fact that this is a day you will remember for the rest of your life even though it’s just another day at work for them. They do not have my recommendation.

2018-02-16T13:51:29 Response from the vendor

We would like to clarify some of the claims against Ashton Gardens in an effort to offer full disclosure. Every wedding and every couples’ needs are different and our coordinators take great pride in starting with a “blank slate” and customizing each event for individual... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Ashton Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding for a couple of major reasons: first it included chapel, ballroom, and dinner all in one, two all of the above were beautiful, and lastly because Brooke, our coordinator, was extremely helpful, hard-working and patient as we... Read More navigated the stress of planning a wedding. I couldn't recommend the place enough.

2017-12-19T10:55:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! This is seriously high praise for such a hard worker. Our coordinators have the most demanding job and it takes a talented person to make our events so special. We thank you for entrusting us to host our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Courtney R

I️ had my wedding at Ashton Gardens on November 18, 2017, and I‎t was the most perfect day!! It’s easy to see how beautiful the venue is, but there is so much more that makes this place outstanding. First of all, the venue comes with a coordinator! My coordinator was Brooke, and... Read More she was FANTASTIC. She spent the time to make sure every single detail of my day was perfect. I️ emailed her countless times in months leading up to the wedding with questions, and she always worked quickly to answer each one. She is extremely organized and always very positive. She met with us twice before the wedding and made sure we felt comfortable with every detail. The night of the wedding- she was running all over the place making sure everything was running smoothly. After the ceremony she was on her hands and knees helping bustle my dress.... she was able to do I‎t so much faster than we would have been able to! She kept us on time and more importantly she kept a smile on our faces because we knew she had everything under control. The food was fantastic, the venue offers bridal portrait time slots, so much is included with the reception. You really do hit the jackpot with this place!!! I️ can’t say enough good things about I‎t :) Thank you Ashton Gardens for helping make my wedding day the best day of my life!!! I’m forever grateful I️ chose you for my venue!

2017-11-29T13:40:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Courtney! We appreciate your feedback so much. From Brooke to Chef, we strive as a team to provide a truly unparalleled guest experience and we are so happy to hear that is exactly what you and your family felt. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Laney H

Our daughter was married at Ashton Gardens on September 29, 2017. From start to finish, it was a great experience. The venue is gorgeous and they offer options to fit any budget. Even their lower tiered options are head and shoulders above most venue offerings. Our... Read More coordinator, Brooke Epstein, was wonderful to work with throughout the process and particularly on the day of the wedding. Throughout the night, she kept checking in to make sure everything was going smoothly and that the bridal party and guests had everything they need. I highly recommend Ashton Gardens for a beautiful and memorable wedding event!

2017-10-09T11:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your support and thoughtful review! We are so honored to have hosted your event and are truly happy to hear your family and friends had an excellent experience. We wish your daughter and her new husband the very best as they begin... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Ronda L

The venue was spectacular and we received rave reviews from our guests about how pretty the chapel and reception area were for a wedding. At first I dismissed this venue in my search based on how stunning it was and assumed I could not afford it. However, we made a few... Read More adjustments by shifting the wedding to a noon Saturday wedding with lunch instead of dinner and stayed within the budget. My wedding coordinator Brooke did an outstanding job. She felt like family by the time we finished. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful backdrop for your big day. The food was great! Brooke helped guide us to a meal that was always perfect: Chicken parmigiana, mac and cheese and green beans. Our guests loved the food and the venue. We decided not to serve alcohol for a noon wedding and wanted to use the bar area rather than waste the space. Brooke suggested a candy bar for the area and again it was a hit with the guests. I would suggest that if you have any special dietary restrictions to make sure you put those in writing and provide them to your coordinator at the first and second planning meeting. Ours got "lost in the details" and we had guests that didn't get to eat and some that left the reception to get lunch and missed a good portion of the reception.

2017-10-05T08:26:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate honest and thoughtful feedback and will be sure to share your notes with our entire staff. Thank you for the support and we wish you all the very best as you begin this new chapter.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Melanie D

Everything was perfect, from Ashley who gave us our first tour, to Brooke who answered my many questions, to the meetings, to the wedding itself. GORGEOUS venue, and the staff is SO on top of things. They are PROS, they think of everything so you don't have to! So blessed by... Read More them!

2017-08-21T12:28:21 Response from the vendor

What a sweet review! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for letting us host your wedding. We will share your remarks with our team for sure. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Yessikah L

Best venue by far. Seriously made the wedding so beautiful and enjoyable. Very clean and attentative to all needs and completely helps everything run smooth and you not worry on your special day. Can not talk enough about how much I really enjoyed having my wedding here. And... Read More price? Not highly priced at all for what all it includes. Call to ask before you assume. Thank you Ashton Gardens for an amazing wedding!

2017-08-21T12:22:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback and for entrusting us to host such a special day. Not only do we try to provide events for every budget, but we always strive to make wedding day dreams come true. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kim O

Ashton Garden did our wedding and it was nothing short of perfect. When you think about your wedding day and how perfect you want it to be and what it will look like, thats exactly what mine was. I seriously did not have a single bit of stress on my wedding day. I had time to... Read More just relax, sit back and take it all in. Everything ran so smooth and on time. I cant recommend this place enough.

2017-08-21T12:10:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the support and hope you were able to create beautiful, long lasting memories. Cheers!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Natalie P

We toured Ashton Gardens this morning. It's such a beautiful venue! Everything you need is already there. The tables and chairs already look elegant- just add flowers! I love the open feel of the chapel. It's an easy drive off I-35E. My fiancé and I are definitely considering... Read More Ashton Gardens for our weddung.

2017-08-21T12:09:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the consideration! There are so many venues you can visit so to be included on your list is such a compliment. Good luck in your search and we hope to hear from you!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Stephanie W

The most beautiful venue around!

2017-08-21T12:04:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Rick J

The night of March 4 will be forever etched in my heart with memories of the most magical night - the night my daughter's wedding was held at Ashton Gardens in Corinth, TX. The facilities & grounds are simply beautiful and set the stage for a fairy-tale experience. From the... Read More first visits with the coordinators at Ashton Gardens till the last item was loaded in our car at midnight that night, the staff was simply superb - professional, sincere, attentive, confident and so very competent. The FOOD was stellar. Did I mention the FOOD? People are still talking about how good it was a week later. The table service was spot on - perfection. We used their photo booth - Fun! We used some vendors recommended by Ashton Gardens and could not be more pleased - particularly with Chenowith Strings (booked through Encore Productions) The string quartet made pure, sweet magic for the ceremony. It still takes my breath away, thinking about the music they made for us. So how could we ask for more? Thank you Brooke, Ashley & Chef Trevor Tucker at Ashton Gardens - it was everything we had hoped for.

2017-08-21T12:03:58 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your magical event! We are beyond humbled by your sweet review and take pride in the fact we were able to deliver such a special event for you and your family. We appreciate the support and wish you and your family the very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Sabrina V

Ashton Gardens was the most perfect venue! From the chapel, to the reception hall, to the food, to the wedding planner. Every part of this location was a dream come true. Our wedding planner helped us create the picturesque day we desired. We got to customize our menu and... Read More decorations without having to actually plan every detail. We loved having someone there to help remember all the details. On the day of the wedding Addison was amazing. She kept everything on time without being pushy or overbearing. We were so thankful to have her there! The food was absolutely delicious!!! Our guests still talk about how great it was. This venue is the best all encompassing for every need on the big day!!

2017-11-06T11:49:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We love to hear that your planning process from start to finish was so seamless. Thank you for entrusting us with your special day and for all of the generous support. Cheers!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kelli H

I just got married at Ashton Gardens October 2016. The venue is by far one of the most beautiful venues in the metroplex. Brooke Epstein was our coordinator. She helped guide me along the entire process. She was very organized and thorough with all of the details of my... Read More wedding...even the out of the box details. The food tasted great. My event went off without any big hiccups! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to get married and am open to answering any questions one might have about this venue.

2017-08-21T11:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your support and thoughtful review. We appreciate all of your feedback and hope you were able to create some beautiful memories! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katie P

My daughter got married on August 12th, 2016 at Ashton Gardens. Samantha was our coordinator and we fell in love with her from our first meeting. She made everything so easy and answered every question we had. We planned the wedding in four months. We looked at a lot of... Read More venues in a few days, but once we met with Samantha and the staff at Ashton Gardens, Katie and Ricardo knew they had found the one they wanted. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone has remarked that when the chapel doors opened and my daughter and husband walked in, their was an audible gasp. It is a moment I will never forget. The reception was wonderful and the food was great. The staff went over and above our expectations with their excellent service. Our expectations were exceeded in every area and we loved our coordinator, Samantha!

2017-08-21T11:52:48 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to Katie & Ricardo on tying the knot! We are so happy to hear that the bride and grooms as well as all the guests at the event had such a wonderful time! We love our staff and appreciate you taking the time to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kaitlin R

Ashton Gardens is the perfect location for a wedding ceremony and reception! We got married September 2016. Brooke was our coordinator and was the best! Super professional, detail oriented and gave us the wedding of our dreams! Food is delicious, space is gorgeous, staff is... Read More friendly. We were so happy with how everything turned out. Highly recommend!!!

2017-08-21T11:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and all of the support! We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Caitlyn M

My husband & I got married at Ashton Gardens on October 3oth. We cannot say enough positive things about everything regarding Ashton Gardens. We were blessed with Brooke Epstein as our coordinator. We had our initial meeting with her & were lucky enough to have her throughout... Read More the entire process. I owe my sanity to her; she was completely perfect. She & the rest of the staff at AG were beyond helpful. We were able to have our dream wedding thanks to the many talented people who work there. We were sold on the place by the time the chapel doors were opened for us & we saw into the picture perfect chapel. The all inclusive aspect of AG helped us remain mostly stress-free throughout our planning. There were so many things we didn't have to worry about (e.g. table linens, flatware, etc) that our workload was greatly reduced. Brooke met with us several times to answer any & all questions that we may have had. She provided excellent clarity & advice on how to make our day even better. One thing we loved was the tasting event where they threw a mock wedding reception so that we (along with other couples) could feel like a guest & see how everything runs. We had such a blast & fell in love with the food & everything else. On the day of we had Stefanie for our personal waitress. She was beyond amazing & we would highly recommend her to anyone getting married at AG. The rest of the staff was amazing as well! One thing that we noticed about several other weddings we had attended was that they never started on time... not so with AG. Brooke devised a schedule & was able to execute everything down to the minute. The day went 100% flawlessly. We had zero complaints. Please consider AG for your wedding, as you would not be disappointed. Our only disappointment is that it's over & we don't get to enjoy their fabulousness!

2017-08-21T11:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much for amazing review! We appreciate all the care you took in telling couples exactly what it means to get married at Ashton Gardens. We wish you and your husband the very best! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chrissy S

Well where do I even begin! This venue is so elegant and so beautiful that it made all of my dreams come true! I just got married a little less than a month ago and I would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married. The service from top to bottom is exceptional. I... Read More still get cloaked up and tears in my eyes just thinking about this place and the wonderful people who run it. My wedding felt like something out of a princess novel and at the same time felt down to earth and comfortable for me, my husband, my family, and all of my guests. Samantha Garrigan was my wedding coordinator and I can't say enough good things about her. She was professional and made sure everything was perfect but she also felt like along term friend. She is just one amazing example of the kind of service and experience you can have at Ashton Gardens. She helped make our big day one of the best days of our entire lives. We are forever grateful and love the staff and the venue. This is worth every penny. Thanks to Ashton Gardens I am a 34 year old woman who had her only wedding, and it was better than I could have imagined after all these years of dreaming. I can't say enough, but this place is the best!

2017-08-21T11:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! We love to hear when events go well but it really means a lot when, as a venue, WE make dreams come true. We appreciate you entrusting us to host such a special day. Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Linda L

Our daughter was married in July 2016 at Ashton Gardens. The setting among the beautiful landscaping with all the trees was absolutely beautiful. The chapel and the ballrooms are amazing. From the time we came and met with the staff and Samantha who was our wedding coordinator... Read More was truly a blessing for us all. Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to help us with the wedding. The food was amazing, as we had many compliments on how wonderful it all was. Thank you Ashton Gardens for making this the most wonderful wedding!

2017-08-21T11:38:02 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! We are so thankful for the support and wish you and your family all the happiness in the world as you begin this new journey. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Dorian H

I'm not sure where to begin, other than to say that from the moment we stepped on the grounds at Ashton Gardens, we had a sense of clarity. My daughter knew instantly that this is where she wanted to get married. Our tour of the venue, led by Brooke, was very informative. We... Read More loved the all inclusive packaging with options to fit any budget. The chapel and ballrooms at Ashton Gardens provided the feeling of being outdoors without having to deal with the unpredictable Texas weather in October. Throughout the planning process, Samantha made everything so simple, even with a guest list of 300+. We always felt as though we were the only wedding she was working on at the time, even though we knew she had many more events on her plate. Her personal service and professional expertise far exceeded anything we could have imagined from a personal wedding planner, much less an onsite coordinator at an all inclusive venue. The tasting event made choosing our menu and drink options so simple. It was not so much a sales event, but a party hosted by all of the staff at Ashton Gardens! We got to sample so many options as we were treated to a full meal complete with drinks and wedding cake. It provided such a unique opportunity to visualize everything coming together. Our rehearsal was so simple and well coordinated, again thanks to Samantha! I really felt like I had nothing to do and definitely nothing to worry about. Finally, the wedding of my daughter's dreams was even more spectacular than we could have ever imagined. Our guests raved about the venue, the food, the service, and the beautiful bride. Samantha was there before anyone in the bridal party arrived with her team ready to pull off this perfectly orchestrated event. She was so well organized that again, I felt like I had nothing to do and nothing to worry about. I'm sure there were little things that went wrong or at least, not exactly according to plans, but we never knew it. Samantha handled everything with poise and professionalism so that everyone - even the bride, groom, and parents - could relax and enjoy the beautiful day. I cannot thank the entire staff of Ashton Gardens enough for helping us with this important event. As happy as I am to have completed this process, I am also a bit sad to be done working with this truly special team.

2017-08-21T11:28:47 Response from the vendor

We loved your start to finish review! We truly strive to provide this experience to all of our families and really appreciate your thoughtful and thorough feedback. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding and from our Ashton Gardens family to yours, cheers!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Christine P

My niece got married at Ashton Gardens. The chapel was beautiful with the woods in the background. The reception room was just breath taking, very spacious with the way the tables were set up with the flowers. The food was delicious. Compliments to the chef(s). Everyone was... Read More so friendly. It was not my wedding but to me everything was just perfect. Beautiful!

2017-08-21T11:25:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your guest feedback and fresh perspective. We are grateful for the support! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Danielle L

I will keep this review short and sweet for all you brides out there! The most stress free wedding day you can have and you must the see the venue in person, the pictures are only half how beautiful this venue is! Just perfect!

2017-08-21T11:19:46 Response from the vendor

We love your style and appreciate your review so much! Congratulations and cheers!

Meet The Manager

Addason Lamb

Since joining Ashton Gardens’ planning team in 2014, Addason has been instrumental in providing expert level customer service to brides and families alike. After obtaining her Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from the University of North Texas, Addason stepped out into the wedding and event world to make her mark on the booming industry. Prior to Addason joining the AG team, her work experience included venues such as Diamond H Ranch and Noah’s Event Venue in Irving, TX. Addason’s favorite part of a wedding is definitely when the couple makes their way down the aisle after