Asteria Beauty Studio

South Florida and Florida Keys

38 South Federal Highway, Dania Beach, FL South Florida and Florida Keys (954) 531-8831

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jenny P

I hired Asteria beauty studio to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Nicole is so much fun to work with and does a phenomenal job! She is down to earth and made everyone feel comfortable. My hair and makeup looked flawless all night and I felt so beautiful! It was very hot out... Read More and I was sweating like crazy but my hair and makeup still looked perfect by the end of the night. Use them and you won't be disappointed!!!!! Nicole thank you so much for everything you're the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Emerson D

Jade and Nicole were absolutely incredible! They knew exactly what to do to make me look and feel beautiful for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids were raving about what a great job they did and how affordable they were! They made everyone's hair and makeup look so beautiful.... Read More My bridal hair was everything I could have imagined and more! And especially from women who do not usually wear a lot of makeup, they made us look very natural and the makeup was not heavy at all, just the perfect amount that lasted for the entire wedding and after (even through a little bit of rain)! Thank you so much, you ladies rocked it!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Rachael L

Nicole is AMAZING!! Not only is she professional, gets back to you on questions quickly and is both an Awesome hair stylist and makeup artist , but her prices are reasonable and she's very personable. She did makeup and hair for my wedding which included 5 other women in the... Read More bridal party in November. She started early in the morning and worked right up to the beginning of the ceremony. Every single woman that had their hair and makeup done from the morning to evening had not one hair out of place and their makeup looked unbelievable. I also was able to get a trial done with Nicole about a month before the wedding which was extremely helpful to determine how I wanted my makeup and hair done. She also was able to provide hair extensions which she colored (did I say amazing!) and the price was extremely sensible. I can't thank Nicole enough for all her hard work on my wedding day and the trial. I'm so grateful to of found such a great Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for my wedding. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea C

I can't say enough good things about Nicole and her team- Jade and Amber. They were so knowledgeable, flexible, professional, and made my entire wedding party including my mom and mother in law look absolutely gorgeous. They are seriously talented and Nicole was the most patient... Read More and accommodating vendor I had. She went out of her way to prep me for the big day, quickly responded to all of my calls and texts- she even talked my mom through picking out the perfect extensions when she was at the beauty supply store. I showed her a photo of the hairstyle I wanted from pinterest- and she made it 100 times more beautiful. Unfortunately, I hadn't done a trial with that particular hairstyle before the wedding and although it was amazingly gorgeous, I didn't like the way it looked on me from the front. When I told my bridesmaids I was going to ask Nicole to change it up a little bit- one of my bridesmaids started to undo Nicole's masterpiece. I was so embarrassed, but Nicole handled it like a pro, she kept her cool, and fixed it within minutes to create another masterpiece that I felt more comfortable in. The airbrush makeup Nicole used was super cool- all my bridesmaid's were watching in awe- and stayed flawless all night. The eyelashes she used were perfect- glamourous but didn't look fake. I received endless compliments. Do NOT look any further- book Asteria and do a trial run so you know exactly what you want the day of your wedding. Nicole is a sweetheart and will make you look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Bianca K

Nicole and Jade were great to work with! I had them come to my wedding venue for my wedding to get myself, my 5 bridesmaids and mother in law ready with hair + makeup. They had a LONG day to say the least but they made us all look beautiful and were able to execute exactly what... Read More we wanted. The makeup is great quality - I loved the look of the airbrush and fake lashes. Also, Nicole and Jade are hilarious and fun to hang with! Great value as well :) I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 J D

I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup for the wedding! Nicole and Diana did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jane R

Jade and Nicole did a wonderful job for my wedding. All of the bridesmaids and mothers were happy! They were on time for our morning wedding, and always professional! Great artists!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Kellen W

Nicole did my hair and makeup for engagement pictures and she was PHENOMENAL! She listened to my requests so well and when I saw how I looked at the end of the session I felt so confident!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Karyn S

Nicole and Jade were beyond awesome .... professional, fun and personable.... they took care of me, my bridesmaids and my mom .... we were all looking fabulous .... stop looking for hair and makeup and just use these guys you won't regret it

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sabrina U

Jade and Nicole are amazing!! I have never felt more beautiful and they did an amazing job on my bridal party and even some guests booked them after they saw my hair and make up trial. Not only did they do a great job but the make up lasted through all my tears of joy and my... Read More hair survived a crazy wind storm without issue. This team is worth every penny. The makeup feels super light and looked gorgeous from the first photo until I went to bed that night and finally had to take it off. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kimberly R

Nicole was so easy and stress free to work with. From day 1 she responds quickly and straightforward. She listens to what look you are going for and offers her opinion to enhance your vision. She is an artist with makeup, I felt like a model after she did my hair and makeup. She... Read More made hair extensions for me and the color match was exact! 100% book her before she fills up on your date!! Seriously!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kate D

Nicole and Jade are amazing! They had myself, my bridesmaids and my 70 yr old mother all looking and feeling gorgeous! They were super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for stellar stylists.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Nancy P

Nicole did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding in June. I had a consultation and showed her pictures and ideas. She definitely took my ideas and made them work for me. She also did hair and makeup for mom and maid of honor. They both looked beautiful! She is very... Read More knowledgable with what she is doing and also feels like you are hanging out with a good friend! My wedding day got a little hectic and when I got anxious, Nicole was the one to calm me down! Asteria was the best vendor I used throughout the whole wedding process!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 allison p

Nicole and Jade were great to work with. They were fun and easygoing, and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Jessica D

Nicole and Jade did an amazing job for my wedding! We had a group of 8 ladies that got both hair and makeup done and let me tell you, they were timely and organized and got the job done and did a beautiful job! I have short hair but wanted an updo, Jade made it happen and you... Read More couldn't even tell my hair was so short! Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Jessica D

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Nicole was great! I would definitely recommend their business. Im more conservative makeup wise and doing a destination wedding in Florida. I was afraid I wasn't going to look like myself and wasn't able to do a trial run. She did a lovely job with my hair and makeup,... Read More incorporated my own hair extensions (but she also has others you can use) and was available at the very early morning hour to start prepping me for my lunchtime wedding. She did my makeup and hair exactly how I asked and highlighted my natural beauty. She can do you up as glamorous as you would like, but I didn't want an "evening" look for my daytime wedding. I have some blemishes and the airbrushing smoothed it all out. My pictures came out wonderful and almost every girl I show them too comments how much they love my makeup. Thanks for making my big day easy Nicole. She was also very easy to communicate with over phone/email as I wasn't able to meet her face to face until the morning of. Pick her and her associates and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Worst experience ever! My favorite part was when Nicole busted into my bedroom at 8:30am to yell at me. And I literally mean YELL. That takes a level of unprofessionalism you have to try really hard to achieve.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Sarah B

Nicole did a great job with my hair and makeup. It was great to have her there for touchups after our windy ceremony.

Never Felt Prettier

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Tiffany B

Nicole and Jade are extremely talented at what they do, and they definitely now it -- which is reflected in their prices. They did my hair and makeup, as well as my mother's and mother-in-law's. Everyone looked beautiful, but I did have two concerns: 1.) They charged me the... Read More same price to do my mother's hair (which is extremely short, and required no styling at all, just a blowdry) as they did to do my mother-in-law's -- who has extremely thick hair that they set, curled, and styled. While I'm willing to overlook it, I recommend anyone else using Asteria for multiple members to look carefully at the prices for hairstyling. 2.) I absolutely *loved* my makeup, don't get me wrong. The red lipstick I chose looked phenomenal, but ... it moved. After my first kiss at the altar, I pulled away to see that my new husband was now wearing my vintage red lipstick. It's funny now, but be absolutely sure to ask for *kiss-proof* lipstick. Otherwise, I was very happy with Asteria. For any formal events, I would return for makeup, definitely.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Mckenzie P

Found Asteria Beauty Studio via the Knot for my wedding hair and makeup. I was also looking to get Ombre done before my wedding. Jade dyed my hair a month before my wedding exactly as the picture I brought in. She made me feel super comfortable like I had been seeing her for... Read More years. I've been to a few hair salons in south florida and have not been impressed by any of them. Jade also did the hair trial for my wedding and it also came out exactly as I had imagined. Their actual studio is so cute and personal. (they only have one chair for hair and one for makeup) I loved this because I was the only one there and didn't feel like I was being rushed for them to move on to a new client. On my wedding day, I have never felt so beautiful before and nor had my bridesmaids. All of our hair and makeup was flawless and was still on and looked great the next morning when I woke up! I just recently cut off all my hair after my wedding. I was a little nervous but I trusted Jade and I am so in love with my new cut and color. I went from brunette to blonde which is so drastic but Jade made it look like I had always been a blonde. I couldn't say more good things about Jade and Nicole. They are so talented. I will definitely be a long term client of Asteria Beauty Studio.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Deirdre E

Nicole and her team were absolutely wonderful! From start to finish everything was seamless. I knew I had picked the right crew from my trial visit! Knowing that your hair and makeup would be flawless because you trust that you have the right team is so important during bridal... Read More preparation. When it came down to the big day, the Asteria team was AMAZING! I had nine bridesmaids ,mother in law and myself. Nicole had a schedule planned out so that we all had enough time and were finished just in time for the photographers. Not only did MY hair and makeup look gorgeous but my girls looked like supermodels! The Asteria Team is who you want for your special day! I will definitely use them again! Professional, punctual, PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Nicole and Jade were extremely pleasant and professional! They had 9 faces to do, including mine, and they got all of us done in a timely manner! They use only the finest/highest quality makeup products and they're experts in both hair and makeup. I STRONGLY recommend them for... Read More your wedding and/or special event!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Casey D

Nicole and her team are outstanding! As a actor I'm extremely picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and out of the many makeup artists I've used over the years in NYC, I've only been impressed by one of them. Nicole and her team totally renewed my faith in hair and makeup... Read More artists. The day of my wedding I had 9 bridesmaids, four family members, and myself that needed our hair and makeup done, so they definitely had their work cut out for them. I'm so incredibly lucky that I found Nicole because everyone looked absolutely stunning. Not only was I pleased, but my entire bridal party and family were ecstatic with how their hair and makeup turned out. We all had such a great time getting ready together and had a blast with Nicole and her team. It really set the tone for my big day and my wedding was everything I had hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Krystn B

Nicole is absolutely amazing! I came from out of state and was concerned without having a trial first for hair and makeup, but she went above and beyond what I ever dreamed of. Great communication with being out of state, I also had to change my date at the last minute and she... Read More was able to accommodate me! I've never felt more beautiful!