AStewart Graphics Photography

Tampa Bay Area, All of Florida & Worldwide

Fun Wedding Photographer With A Great Eye!!!

WELCOME ALL TO ASTEWART GRAPHICS PHOTOGRAPHY!!! We've been told we have a unique eye to capture the best photos. We look forward to getting to know each of you so we can capture the love you express for one another. We offer Wedding Photography and Wedding Videography. We strive for professionalism, great quality and perfection in our work while still making it a fun and relaxed experience. Our skilled team would be honored to help make your special moments last forever. We are a Fully Licensed and Insured Company!! We are located in Tampa, Florida but we travel all over the USA and other countries for Weddings and Events. Please take a moment to view our work and read our reviews. You wont be disappointed. View Full Event Photo Galleries Here: https://astewartgraphics.pixieset.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Tampa Bay Area, All of Florida & Worldwide (727) 742-5340

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Tyler S

My wedding was at the Florida Aquarium which can be tough to photograph properly. I did so much research and finally came across Amy who was willing to meet me at the venue (before even booking her) and take a couple shots to show me she knew what she was doing.. and did she! I... Read More hired her for the 5 hour package and she has an assistant taking photos too. She was very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process and even met with me a week beforehand to go over where and when we'd take all the photos. They did an incredible job. The value you get is truly unbelievable. She gave us all the raw photos and edited hundreds for us. Everyone loved all photos and said how awesome our photographer was. We are beyond happy with the services and results.. absolutely best wedding packages in the industry. Book her soon because I have a feeling she'll increase prices soon once everyone sees her quality of work.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Rebekah M

Amy is freakin awesome. She's got the artistic eye we were looking for. Not only that but she was easy to work with and our photos turned out great! Our friends and family comment that the edited ones look like magazine spreads! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Samantha S

Amy did my pictures for my wedding and she was awesome ! Very easy going and super helpful with poses. She was just an absolute pleasure and really helped make my wedding day even more special. I love how fast she got the pictures back to us . If anyone is looking for a good... Read More photographer you have come to the right place . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking ! Thank you again !

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Kasey S

Amy was the absolute best person we could've chosen for our photos and video for our wedding. Amy was one of our best investments her professionalism and art for what she does totally blew us away!! Thank you amy for capturing such a beautiful day for us!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Kayleigh W

My husband and I absolutely treasure our wedding photos! We had the time of our lives on our wedding day and Astewart photography captured every memory and more! Amy is a natural with getting the best shots. Her assistant is just as creative. As a team they truly are a dynamic... Read More duo. We have hundreds of spectacular photos. I only wish I hired her all day! It's worth the investment! Regardless, it was like they were apart of the family! We hardly knew they were there and yet our wedding crew loved having them there! They definitely listen to everything you request. Lastly, their edited versions are priceless!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Renee S

The pictures and video is wonderful. The photographer was very intuitive as to which pictures and places to get for the best shots. Very pleased.....

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Joelle P

Amy and her crew were amazing. She handled everything and accommodated all our requests, no matter how weird. Just the unedited photos were amazing so I cannot wait until the finished photos arrive. Highly recommend

Amy

My name’s Amy and I would be honored to capture your special day for you. My passion is Photography, after high school I majored in Photography and Design while in college. I have been a photographer all my life but professionally for 10 years. It never feels like I'm working when I’m taking photographs. I love getting to know my clients, it allows me to capture their personalities and love for each other more in their photos. I love natural light photography and I try to emphasize that by using as little flash as possible, until night falls. I look forward to making your wedding day magical.