At Your Door Events

Serving all of Southern California and beyond.

We plan fabulous weddings for stylish brides.

At Your Door Events was created out of the desire to share the love stories of our clients through their weddings. With our knowledge and creativity we help you plan and design all the elements that culminate in a wedding as unique as the couple getting married. Contact us today to begin planning!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

325 N. 2nd Avenue, Upland, CA
Serving all of Southern California and beyond.

Best Wedding Planners!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Gracie C

Hiring Sara was the best decision my husband and I made. When I first started planning I had so many crazy ideas and Sara helped me to narrow it down to one amazing theme. We were helped every step of the way and I don't know how I could have done it without them. At Your Door... Read More Events helped us find the perfect venue and vendors. While keeping our budget in mind, Sara negotiated prices on everything from the venue, to the D.J.,the flowers, the catering, etc. Our wedding stationary was custom designed by Sara herself, and they were beautiful. She designed everything from the save the dates, invitations, name cards, programs, and menus. When our wedding day came, I was stress free because I knew they were taking care of everything. The wedding ran so smooth and we had so many compliments from our guests. I could not have imagined putting such an important event of my life together without the help of At Your Door Events. Thank you so much!

Well Worth the Money!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Megan K

We hired Jenny from At Your Door Events, and she was indispensable to our whole wedding planning process! She found us the PERFECT venue, and she and Sara helped us create amazing invitations!!! Jenny was also very organized and conscious of our budget, and she continuously... Read More tried to make our vision a reality. No matter what problems arose throughout the wedding planning process, she was there to solve them! It was so nice to have her knowledge and expertise to rely on as we journeyed together to create such a personalized, memorable, and overall absolutely breathtaking wedding.

At Your Door Events is Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Wendy K

If you are looking for a top notch wedding coordinator, Jenny Goodman of At Your Door Events is the person. She's worth her weight in gold for the calm and organization that having a great coordinator provides. I needed a wedding coordinator for the “day of” for my daughter’s... Read More wedding. So two weeks before the wedding I was frantically looking for someone and was given Jenny’s name …. after six other wedding coordinators had declined because they were booked. When Jenny said she was available I hired her on the spot …. not knowing anything about her. But let me tell you she was an angel sent from heaven and I would not have survived that day without her. She is a great person with the qualities you want: she's professional, warm, accessible, flexible, organized and listens. On the day of the wedding, Jenny worked her magic and made the day go very smoothly. She was invaluable to help with the little details that exist and went above and beyond the call of duty on the day of the wedding. You couldn’t ask for anyone better. Logistics of the wedding -- We had a wedding party of 28 including the bride and groom with a reception and dinner for 350 so needless to say there were a lot of logistics involved: multiple vendors, musicians and our wonderful families and friends. Hopefully Jenny is available on your wedding day because she's awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Analidia R

We cannot thank Sara from At Your Door Events enough for all that she did to make our wedding day so special and seamless. Not only is she highly experienced wedding professional, but also incredibly fun to work with both before and during the wedding. We would highly recommend... Read More working with her and her team!

Awesome team of coordinators made our wedding a dream!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Michelle M

Sara rocks socks! Hiring her and her team from At Your Door Events for our month of and day of coordination was seriously one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I found Sara through a friend of mine who recommended her services (she hired Sara for her wedding in... Read More August and raved about her enthusiasm and excitement so much that we had to meet with her!). After meeting with Sara, I knew I had to hire her! She has such a positive spirit and loves what she does so much that it makes it that much easier when turning over the details to her and letting her construct your wedding vision. While I spent the year planning EVERY detail of our wedding and designing the look to match our theme, Sara and her team made all the details come to live how I envisioned so well! Seeing pictures of just my cake and cupcake table and how she designed it all... I knew that she was going to make sure everything was perfect! But that's just one aspect of it all. The turnover process was so easy when I met with her 2 months out. She was INCREDIBLY thorough which was great for me because I was incredibly thorough with my planning. The turnover meeting went so well and it truly felt like Sara was taking over my baby to care for just as I would have. That helped put me at ease which was so great because as many of you know, planning a wedding can be intense, overwhelming, A LOT of work, and many times frustrating. Knowing that she was going to care about it all the way I had and would have was just what I needed. Furthermore, she was excellent in getting our bridal party inline during the rehearsal and wedding... which can be hard to do with so many unique personalities. All in all, Sara and her team are excellent and are a dream to work with! Sara just has that personality where you instantly want to be her friend and trust her judgments and know that she is going to make sure your wedding is the dream wedding you were always hoping for. I will definitely recommend At Your Door Events' services to anyone I know getting married in the future! Thank you! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie A

I don't even know where to start. I hired jenny for my 10/02/2015 wedding. My venue was more of a DIY venue which totally WASNT my thing. My husband was totally against a "wedding planner" due to our budget but after our first meeting with jenny he said "I'm so glad you hired... Read More her" since I had all of my vendors already I really needed someone to just take over the day of and make sure everything was decorated and ran smoothly.. Saying Jenny and her team blew me away is an understatement. If it wasn't for jenny my wedding wouldn't have been half of the wedding it was. Not once did she bother me about a thing (I totally forgot desert trays for ALL my desert) you would think she would have asked me for them but hope. She magically made some trays appear. I again forgot to bring my three year olds change of clothes and her team ran to target for me to grab her clothes and myself slippers during the wedding! (Huge thank you!!) Everything ran smoothly to my knowledge and I got so many compliments on how the timing went of my wedding not to mention how she turned my venue upside down and made it look like a million dollar wedding! Jenny is by far the sweetest person you'll ever meet and my husband and I are both sad the weddings over since that means we won't be dealing with her anymore. If your looking for someone to genuinely take care of you and your wedding this is the company to go with. They will make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch! I can't rave enough abut this company and jenny! If you go with at your door events you won't be disappointed!! Thank you jenny and your team from the bottom of my heart! I could not have do it without you!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kelsey B

I only needed day of coordination for my wedding, and I got more than I expected! I worked with Sara, and she is the best! We had one formal meeting before my wedding and some email exchanges. She came the day of fully prepared and knowing everything! She made my day go so... Read More smoothly. I wish I would have worked with her for the whole planning process, but at least having her the day of was well worth it! Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Evelyn S

For the “day of” our wedding coordinator connected us with Sara from At Your Door Events which was one of the best things that could have happened. Sara was extremely professional, open to our ideas, and simply helpful. She assisted us in getting our gifts to a friend’s car,... Read More organize the sparklers exit, worked with the location staff to ensure all ran smooth, and checked in with the DJ to make sure he was on top of things. Many of our guests made positive comments about Sara’s ability to keep things flowing and running smoothly. We were impressed, happy, and over all content with the way Sara assisted in coordinating our reception. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lena P

Always there when you need them! They are the most organized, prepared, and multi-talented team you can find for you wedding. Everyone at my wedding had wonderful things to say about them, they were on top of everything, very courteous to our guests, friendly, and most of all... Read More they were always there when I needed them. I am so grateful to have hired them for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Katy D

Sara was absolutely amazing. I hired her for month of wedding coordination but my husband and I both agree if we could do it again, we would hire her to be our full time planner. I seriously cannot imagine my wedding without her because she makes it so stress free and... Read More seemingly stream-less. I know there were hiccups but she handled them so well you would never know they happened. I also added on design guidance. When I hired Sara, I felt I had no wedding vision. I had a pinterest board full of contradicting ideas and I truly did not know where to go from there. As soon as she took 1 look at my board she fully understood where my mind was at. I had 2 different looks and vibes and she recommended merging them in a way I could never had thought of on my own. Her excitement and enthusiasm is contagious. You can't help but be stress-free around her and she pays attention to what you want and helps you keep your budget in check. DEFINITELY recommend AYDE, and specifically Sara, for your wedding. And I truly truly recommend hiring her as a full time planner because she will make wedding planning so fun for you!!!!

THE Best

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

Sara and her team were amazing. Sara made our wedding day easy and made sure we enjoyed our day. The best decision we made was to hire At Your Door Events.

Jenny is great

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Natalie C

Jenny was awesome as a day of coordinator. We worked together a few weeks before the wedding and she was very calm and helpful in organizing our plans. Come the day of the wedding, I was relaxed and carefree knowing that Jenny had it all under control. I would absolutely... Read More recommend Jenny for your wedding planner needs.

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kristen B

If you are looking for the BEST of the BEST you have found them. At Your Door Events has been absolutely amazing and my only regret is that I did not hire them sooner! I fired my wedding coordinator two weeks before my wedding and my venue coordinator gave me AYDE contact... Read More information. When I called Jenny answered the phone and said she was available and we hit the ground running from that moment. Jenny is so professional and is a no nonsense kind of person when it comes to the vendors however she is so nice and friendly when talking with her bride and groom almost like she is family. I just cannot sing her praises enough!! If you need a coordinator please, please do yourself a favor and hire these girls! Jenny and Sara really do know what they are doing. Oh and on the day she comes equipped with a black suitcase emergency kit and a basket of water and snacks :) ----the little things!

Most important help in the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sreejith P

Hiring Jenny was the most important step we took in the wedding. There is no way we can manage everything from start to end by ourself. Also, we may not know what to manage. She is the pro. She was equipped, skilled and teamed to make this happen like it never had any pain. Just... Read More amazing!

It's like having your best friend there with you

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ryn S

It's not just a wedding planning service, it's actually a team of smart, caring, go-have-a-glass-of-wine with ladies who feel like you've known them forever right by your side. Sarah and her team go above and beyond-seriously. There was some family tension and Sarah went... Read More literally out of her way (a second car trip) to handle the situation in the line of fire. My only regret is not upgrading and having Her as a partial planner instead of day-of services-although that still includes multiple check ins and mtgs well before too! Sarah and her team are just so lovely though I wish we could have spent more time together-she makes your stress disappear. Thank you!!!

Such a HUGE help!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

The At Your Door Events Crew was so professional and helpful. If anything went wrong the day of the wedding I had no clue. It was so nice not have to worry about things getting done and it gave me such peace of mind knowing that my family and friends could enjoy the wedding and... Read More didn't have to worry about helping the day of the wedding. Honestly, the best money I spent for the wedding and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Wow!! Enough good things can't be said about about amazing At Yout Door Events was for my wedding ! From the day I met Sara she made me feel so comfortable which allowed me to give her the control of my wedding! She took charge the day of and made everything I told her come... Read More alive even better than I thought it could have been. I can not thank Sara and her team enough for everything she did to make my wedding day perfect and stress free!!

Excellent Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Allison L

We worked with Sara, who was our wedding planner from At Your Door Events. The venue we got married at required us to have a day of planner. If not for this stipulation, we probably would not have hired anyone. I am SO glad we did! Sara was great. She was supportive, calm, and... Read More able to respond to any hiccups that came up. It definitely felt like she had my and my families best interest at heart. She was kind and gentle but got the job done. I would highly recommend Sara and At Your Door Events.

At YOur Door Events is the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Sara B

I cannot tell you how much Jenny from 'At Your Door Events' helped me during the planning process of my wedding. She was always there to offer support and make sure all the vendors were ding what they were supposed to be doing. Her time table for the wedding day proved to be... Read More invaluable. I never, ever, EVER could have done this without her.

Like having a super competent best friend coordinate your wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Sara was amazing. Super organized, amazingly empathetic, and tirelessly upbeat. There is no one else I'd rather have coordinating or planning my wedding.

Absolutely the best

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Natalie N

Jenny Goodman and her team at At Your Door Events were absolutely amazing. They planned my incredible wedding at the end of August, and we just couldn't have asked for anything more. Their organization and contacts helped us get absolutely everything we wanted. I mean, we even... Read More had an artist drawing souvenirs for the guests during cocktail hour. The absolute best thing about her was when I said things like, "I want 8 ft live trees with deep red leaves lining the aisle" or "we need a string quartet to play the song the groom is writing 2 weeks before the wedding" or "we want to get 6 foot couches to the 71st floor of the tallest skyscraper in Los Angeles," she never said that we were crazy or it was out of our budget (and we certainly had a strict budget)- her response was ALWAYS, if that's what you want, we will make it happen. There were tons of other much more expensive wedding planners that I called before chosing Jenny, but even over the brief phone call I had with them, I knew they wouldn't be flexible enough to help me plan the unique wedding we were imagining. Jenny did not disappoint. And of course her ideas were absolutely brilliant- I mean she found us a venue at the top of the tallest skyscraper on the west coast, negotiated a price we could actually afford and covered it in sparkling candlelight. Incredible. But even after all that, she still managed to impress me with how quickly she smoothed over problems at the wedding- even serving out wine when drinks weren't coming out fast enough. I heard later that my wedding wasn't perfect- but I sure would never have known, and neither did my guests. I am still getting messages from my friends saying that we planned the best wedding they have ever been to, and wanting to know my secrets as they plan their own wedding. My first piece of advice is always... you better call Jenny.

The Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Megan K

At Your Door Events made every step of the way easier. Jenny helped us with so much information and made our wedding day perfect. Jenny and her staff were very professional and made sure everything went as planned, and if it didn't- I didn't know about it!! All of our little... Read More details came from paper to real life and it was amazing. Best day of our lives.

Coordination, Connections, and surprise celebrities. The Best Event Planner!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Vanessa S

Jenny & her amazing team, At Your Door Events (AYDE), gave us a gorgeous wedding beyond what we could've imagined. Prior to meeting Jenny, we had done extensive research with other event planners and even contemplated going without an event planner. We also visited many wedding... Read More venues and weren’t happy with what we were seeing. Thanks to the wedding Gods, we found Jenny. At our first meeting (mind you no contract signed yet), she invited us to a hip hotel bar for drinks and Hors d'oeuvres. She spent several hours listening to our ideas, providing feedback and giving us wedding tips. She was even able to withstand all my husband’s drilling questions, he was a “Groomzilla” but a nice one lol. The same day we knew we found the right person to coordinate our wedding. Jenny was able to organize our many ideas, complete tasks we asked of her, and always negotiated the best prices. She was our wedding planner for a little over a year and we definitely thought we would get on her nerves or use up all her patience but no, she promptly responded to our emails, made herself available for vendor appointments and always gave us her signature sweet personality. Two of our primary requirements for our wedding was that we didn't want a traditional venue and we wanted to incorporate a hybrid theme of Travel and Paris. Jenny was able to quickly find us the perfect unique venue at an airplane hangar. She was also able to connect us to the right vendors and negotiate prices to be able to execute our hybrid theme. She was able to coordinate transforming the hangar into something out of a fairy tale. Along with the obvious wedding items, she was able to implement a 14 foot Eiffel tower, chandeliers hanging everywhere, beautiful lighting, dramatic draping, delicious catering, hip lounge/bar furniture, and custom linens. We even had a full size airplane as a backdrop! All our guests said the place felt so romantic. I was pretty astonished how someone could handle so many tasks for one day because there was so many details, customizations, and coordination that I am not mentioning here for brevity sake. Jenny brings her awesome team the day of the wedding. My husband and I called Jenny’s team, “Jenny's fairys” because if we wanted something like a vendor to stay longer, handle an intoxicated guest, clean up a spill, move some props, they quickly and happily complied. I also have to mention that Jenny spends a good amount of her own time networking to find the best vendors and connections for her clients. This definitely paid off for our wedding because she was able to get us a famous Pop/R&B artist to perform at our wedding and it was a surprise to me and our guests. That in itself was a big coordination effort and went perfectly. From beginning to end, our experience with Jenny was something we'll never forget. She gave us the wedding of our dreams.

Great Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Anne P

Sara was such an amazing wedding planner. She was always on top of everything. She made sure to accommodate my needs as well as those of my difficult parents. I have zero complaints about my wedding day and feel so incredibly lucky to have had her as my planner.