Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning, Equipment

Wichita, KS (316) 721-1834

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelsey T

Larry did a great job at our wedding! He kept everything going smoothly. Our guests had a blast. He did a great job selecting music and keeping everyone entertained and dancing. He was easy to work with and very experienced. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Renae D

Larry did a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony and reception! There was a technical difficulty on our recession song, but Larry was very professional about it and even offered to give us some money back, but we said it was okay because it ended up being fine and not a big... Read More deal. He went and bought a new computer between the ceremony and reception to ensure that there would be no problems for the reception. He kept the party going all night and I had several compliments on the music that he played. He also followed the itinerary and did a great job checking with my husband and I to see if we were ready for each event coming up. He hosted "the shoe game" for us and made it fun and very entertaining. I would definitely recommend Larry to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amanda S

Larry did an awesome job at our reception. The music selection was perfect and he had a little bit of everything to get all the guests out on the dance floor. I have been to a few wedding receptions recently, and I would definitely say that Larry did the best job of them all.... Read More I would highly recommend At Your Request DJ.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Melissa C

Larry from ATR was great! He had everything from lights during our "rock n' roll" father daughter dance to perfectly matched up lights around the room. He played a great mix of music and took requests as well. It was a lot of fun! Thanks!

Great!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 kari g

Larry did an amazing job and kept the dance floor filled the entire night!!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Rachael K

Larry is amazing!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Jessie D

Larry was great and had a lot of fun little things to do throughout the night!

At Your Request

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Sarah W

Larry did a fantastic job at our reception. We had karaoke, which went smoothly, and he knows exactly how to order the songs so the most people are always on the dance floor. He was flexible with our schedule, but kept things moving. We had an awesome time.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Kelly F

Larry was amazing! He did a great job and I would highly recommend him! Great DJ! Kept the wedding on schedule without being pushy or rushed. Fun and upbeat and kept everyone out on the dance floor have a great time.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Danielle Y

Larry is soo great!! He made sure i had all the songs i wanted and when i wanted them and even had a neat little treat for the kids!! He is amazing!! and such a nice guy!!