You Plan Your Wedding. We Do the Work.

$$

Day-Of Coordination

275 Market St, Minneapolis, MN

Tear Down Service was the best thing I did for mys

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Kaitlin G

I hired AYSW for the Tear Down Service and it was the best thing that I did for myself, my family, and the wedding. Nobody wants to worry about the take down, guest book, leftover flowers, and so-so much more! And it isn't fair to dump the duties off on your family (mom, aunt, cousing, etc.), but AYWS took care of it all! All of our gifts, guestbook, table centerpieces, favors, and anything and everything else were taken home and delivered safely. The top of our cake and the leftover layers were packaged so nicely and organized so carefully in our fridge. The day after our wedding when I returned to our small one bedroom apartment I was so afraid to see all of our extra items (wedding gifts, vases, favors, table assingments, etc.) but instead everything was so neatly placed in the corner it looked anything but messy! AYSW took great care of keeping our place tidy and I am so grateful! Not only that, I opted to have our centerpiece flowers be brought to an elderly home so more people could enjoy them! If you want your wedding reception to go smoothly, go with At Your Service Weddings. Life is too short to spend your wedding night worrying about cleaning up or forcing relatives or friends to do the job! Lora has a wonderful team!

THE BEST DECISION WE MADE!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Carolina L

Absolutely worth every penny and by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning!!! We originally looked into hiring someone to help set up and take down decorations and opted to go with Lora's Day of Coordination package for some added piece of mind. Lora was MUCH more than a "day of" coordinator. We met with her a few times and she got a perfect understanding of our vision. She answered all of our questions. She made several suggestions that we'd never have thought of (did you know you actually have to schedule in time for the groomsmen to get their bouts on?). She coordinated with the vendors to make sure the decorations were perfect. She helped with set-up and did all of the take down. She even dropped off our decorations and gifts at our home! We also got some of our decorations through Lora for a better price than through other vendors. Lora ran our rehearsal. I could go on and on. I can't imagine having had such a perfect day without Lora's help. The first thing any bride should do after getting engaged is contact At Your Service Weddings!!!!

A service for everyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Jenny M

I met with At Your Service just to come up with a timeline. We planned our own wedding, and just wanted to sit down with someone to go over some questions we had and this was the only company that I could find that offered a sit-down service. Just in an hour they answered any questions we had! I would recommend this service to any bride that is planning the wedding and is at a 'breaking point'

Best of the best!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Gretchen P

At the time I met Lora with At Your Service Weddings, I was trying to take on coordinating my own wedding. After a few minutes of talking to her (where I met her at a Bridal Fair) I realized that I had forgotten so many details. My husband and I had not planned or budgeted for a coordinator for our big day, but after meeting Lora, I insisted and she was worth every penny. Lora was an absolute lifesaver. She was very sensitive to the fact that I had put a lot of personal details into planning and she never tried to take over and do it her way. She took all of my ideas and made them 10 times better than I had imagined. The day of the (outdoor) wedding came and my worst fear came true. RAIN! I panicked and forgot everything I was supposed to do and where everyone was supposed to be. Lora never lost her cool and without her I would have had a disaster instead of the absolutely perfect day I had always dreamed of. All my vendors were great, but Lora was the shining star of the day!

Life saver.

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Elisabeth N

I was hesitant about utilizing a day of wedding coordinator. I knew most of my vendors personally and had my wedding at Calhoun Beach Club, where most details are planned out for you. Just because I knew I would be an anxious mess the day of, I thought it might be worth it to contact Lora at At Your Service Weddings. I could not be more grateful and happy that I decided to contact Lora. Not only did she meet with us several times before our wedding to create a detailed, minute to minute timeline or pick up and deliver anything that needed to be moved that day, she saved us in a moment of distress. Lora confirms with all vendors the week of, and in doing so, discovered a huge error that had occurred with our florist. It was the night before and she made herself available to correct the issue (we had not ordered enough centerpieces). Lora was extremely professional, dependable, and worth every penny. While you are paying for a "day of coordinator", she is helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and brings up potential issues that you would never think of during your planning. I know my bridesmaids also thank Lora and her assistant for their emergency kit... as they used plenty of bandaids for their blisters :) Call Lora... she's tenured in her industry, passionate about her career, and a life saver when you never thought you'd need her.

Every couple needs At Your Service Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Britt G

When my fiance and I started planning our wedding, we didn't think we would need a wedding coordinator - once we hired Lora we realized we couldn't survive without her! She gave us invaluable guidance in selecting vendors; I can't even count how much time and money she saved us in this department. I hear a lot of couples say their weddings went by in a blur and both my husband and I remember ours very clearly. I think that is all due to Lora and her assistant handling all of the small details and questions that inevitably arise on the wedding day. The minute we hired Lora my stress level went down to zero and stayed there throughout the planning process and actual wedding. Hiring Lora was the best investment in our wedding we made!

Lora is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Ashley E

Lora made everything run so smoothly. I have no idea what I would have done without her!

Day of Coordinator - Perfect

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Stephanie P

I was looking for someone that would take some of the stress off of me and my family on the big day and Lora did the job perfectly.

Invaluable!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Meredith S

We are so appreciative of all the work Lora and At Your Service Weddings did for our wedding day! They went above and beyond day-of coordination and were there with advice and guidance every step of the way. Most of all, the work on our wedding day was a lot and they made everything go smoothly and worry-free for my husband and me (despite a downpour and muddy ground!). When we lost our original reception site, Lora was immediately there to help us out in finding a new place. We were so thankful to have At Your Service Weddings to plan with us!

Lora was great

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Brenda N

Lora was great, she was easy to work with, willing to help with what I needed her to do and took care of a couple of "crises" that came up at the wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Great Value

Reviewed on 7/11/2010 Molly S

Lora was a blessing on our wedding day. She took care of all those last minute details that we didn't have time to plan for! The pricing for her services is just right, and you get a great value for what you pay. I would recommend Lora to my friends.

TO At Your Service Weddings