For Your Perfect Event!

AT&T Center is a 32-story high rise in Downtown Los Angeles and offers two floors of event space with unobstructed, breathtaking 360-degree views of Los Angeles and has a capacity of 330. Perfect for wedding receptions and ceremonies. All served by the nation's highly acclaimed Patina Catering.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1150 SOUTH OLIVE STREET, Los Angeles, CA

Amazing Food, Unresponsive Staff

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Liz S

I have mixed feelings about our caterer: The food was absolutely spectacular - quite possibly the best food anyone has ever eaten at a wedding. And the waiters/waitresses/bartenders were extremely friendly and accommodating. However, the service I received in the 8 months... Read More leading up to my wedding was extremely poor. From the very beginning, it took them over 10 days to get back to me with the pricing (and it was completely inaccurate). That was enough to deter me, but unfortunately, the venue only allows Patina as the caterer, so I didn't have much of a choice. I hoped they would become more responsive as my wedding date neared but 10 days before the wedding, I was still struggling to get any answers. I also discovered that they had A LOT of incorrect information regarding the timeline, food choices, and numbers. Thankfully, I complained to the higher ups and from then on received amazing care, but no one should have to endure all of that - especially for such a hefty price tag.

Beautiful but pricey

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Liz S

Overall, we had a pretty good experience with them. The venue was beautiful but a bit overpriced. We were forced to use their caterers, who were difficult to work with. Courtney was very responsive and helpful - very quick to answer a question.