Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

25 East Franklin Street, Centerville, OH (937) 433-5757

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Ashley M

Please Note: This location is closed.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Becky C

Erin and the whole gang at Athena's bridal were just awesome. Erin was super accommodating and patient helping me find my dress, and she was not pushy at all! She allowed me to take my time figuring out what I liked and made me feel comfortable doing so. It was so nice to work... Read More with her and everyone at Athena's. Thank you!

beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Sharon M

I had to buy my gown off the rack due to the short timing. I found the owner of the shop to be very nice to work with and she was very helpful in getting me the information I needed to get my dress completed (alterations)in time. We ordered the bridesmaids gown through them... Read More also, and they were beautiful.

They were okay.

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 D'Ann O

I got my bridesmaids dresses here and although they were helpful in picking the dress out and very friendly, they ordered all of the girls dresses WAY too big. So everyone had to pay for alterations and a lot at that. In guessing they assumed we would pay them to have them taken... Read More in, we went elsewhere! Dresses were gorgeous and they came in when they were supposed to but very upset they made everyone order so big!

Found the Dress of my Dreams!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Kristen L

After my venue was set, the second thing I did was visited Athena's to look for a wedding dress. I can't believe I was able to find the dress of my dreams in my frist appointment. I loved that they only took one bride at a time up to the bridal section - it made the... Read More experience so enjoyable and private between me and my family/friends that came along. I would definitely suggest Athena's Bridal to anyone. They have found the dress for not only me, but two of my cousins!

Athena's Bridal

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Meaghan S

I am so glad I went to Athena's to get my dress. They were fabulous. I went to just see if they had the dyeables.com shoes in the store per the dyeables.com website. I didn't have an appointment and just walked in. We went upstairs where the bridal department is and saw the... Read More dress of my dreams. The owner said do you want to try it on! I did and loved it. I had an appointment to following weekend at David's and decided I would go to that and then have an appointment at Athena's after. I went to Altar bound after to look for the shoes as well, since Athena's can only order them from a magazine, they didn't have the shoes either and I looked at all the dresses than and hated them all. After I went to Lillian's for the shoes as well and they didn't even let us past the doorway without an appointment, they were extremely rude. I went to David's the following weekend and didn't like a single thing I tried on, the quality of the dress was poor and the staff seemed rushed and unfocused. The staff member couldn't find the favorites from the website I had saved, called two of my bridesmaids fat, and started helping another bridal party in the middle of my appointment. I wrote a review of the visit and never heard back. I went to my appointment at Athena's that day and ordered the first dress I tried on. The owner was so nice and the small business feel made the dress shopping experience wonderful! When my dress came in the wrong veil was ordered. The owner let me pick two veils that I liked from the magazine and got the take it for free and the charge of the veil that was wrong was taken off the order. The lady they sent me to for alterations made my dress fit like a glove. I was worried about this since David's alterations made my sister in laws dress too big and too short last year. Athena's steamed my dress for free. Athena's is fantastic and would highly recommend them over any other bridal shop. The customer service and quality is much better!

Athena's

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Jessica H

Almost didn't stop here because it is a little boutique in a wealthier suburb, but thank goodness I did! I wanted something a little different, but not weird, and I found the perfect dress within minutes of walking in. Staff was nice and professional, and prices were pretty... Read More typical. If you find one, go home and watch their facebook page for promotions -- I got $100 off my dress just for ordering it within a certain month!

wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/20/2012 Amy B

My mom and I went to Athena's bridal looking for the perfect dress. The service was wonderful and incredibly accommodating! Because the service was so wonderful I was determined to purchase my dress through Athena's Bridal.

Hidden gem

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Kim F

Athena's is a small dress shop in the middle of Centerville. Their selection is very limited which is why I'm giving them 4 stars rather than 5, but I was thrilled with my dress. I love that they are a local shop rather than a big chain, and their personal service was great.

Wonderful and personal service

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Caitlin L

I tried on at least 30 dresses before I finally found my dress at Athena's. Beth and her employees there are wonderful! I couldn't decide between two dresses and one of the employees put on one of the dresses and I wore the other so I could see them side by side and it really... Read More helped. What a great idea! They were also very helpful after I bought my dress recommending seamstresses and places to get the dress cleaned and preserved. We ended up getting all the bridesmaid dresses here and received the same great service!

Dress

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Lauren L

The staff here is very friendly and helpful. They are willing to work with you until you find the dress of your dreams, where some bridal stores kick you out after a certain time limit. From the outside, it looks very small but they really do have a great selection once you get... Read More inside. They had beautiful gowns at really affordable prices. I would recommend to check this quaint little store out!

Athenas Bridal

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Sytease G

Athena's was great! I found the dress I had always wanted since I was a little girl! It was a very small little bridal shop but that made them so much more attentive and they remembered who you were and which dress you picked out! They let me borrow for free a slip that went... Read More under my dress and even bought an 8 by 10 photo of me in my dress to display on their wall in the shop! Prices are very reasonable!!

great!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Jenna B

Athena's is the best in town. I bought a KittyChen dress from there and it was absolutely perfect. They also remembered my name when I would come back into the shop. I was really impressed by that because I don't live in Ohio and only stopped by a couple times.

Perfection

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Amy W

After visiting Athena's Bridal, I didn't even look elsewhere. The ladies were so nice and really helped me find dresses that I didn't even imagine would work for me. I went back with my parents and we all agreed on one. They were very helpful with assuring the delivery date,... Read More pressing and steaming, storing the dress etc... they even pressed some bridesmaid dresses for us which weren't even purchased there! overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend them for their variety of dresses and personal service!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Maura D

Willing to work with my idea for the wedding party.;Had to use THEIR alterations people -- the prices of which were outrageous (and who only accepted cash... My alterations (which was only for a HEM) cost 50% of the cost of my gown. I felt like I had no choice and was locked... Read More in to using their people (driving across town to a different place) for fittings and my bridemaids, as well. Not happy with that scene.

Reviewed on 10/01/2007 Krystal L

I was clueless with where to begin. Rhonda See, at Athena's, was soo incredibly helpful. She helped me by getting me to try on different styles adn working her magic with clips to make the dress fit perfectly. She also was an excellent resource for the other wedding planning... Read More choices and advice.

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Sarah A

I went with my mom and bridesmaids. THey all thought they knew what I wanted. When I got to Athena's she asked ME what I wanted walked over picked up the dress I bought!

Rating for Athena Bridal & After Five