Athenas Eyes Productions

Milwaukee and all southern Wisconsin & northeastern Illinois

Milwaukee videographer serving all s WI & ne IL

Your wedding video will begin with a highlight clip done in either a documentary or cinematic style. The full feature video will contain your full ceremony and speeches & toasts at your reception, as well as some of your final preparations, the activities & fun at your photo session, bridal dances, cake cutting, and the spontaneous fun happening all around you. If you like we will also film guest congratulations & advice - or anything else to make your memories even more special. Your full feature video will be fully edited and can be left long and detailed, or be tightly edited into a shorter telling of your wedding story. Your day, your choices. The final video will be delived by DVD or Blu-ray or USB flash drive with the highlights available for online sharing if you so choose.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2218 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee and all southern Wisconsin & northeastern Illinois (414) 687-2577

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Martin K

Pleasant and courteous service. Jeff maintained excellent communication lines in the months and days leading up to the big day. His professionalism ensured a smooth process of videotaping as well as catering to any request that we or the other vendors had. His offer to come to... Read More the rehearsal and send us drafts of the final product were very generous and thoughtful. We could not have asked for a better videographer. God bless Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley G

Jeff was fantastic! He was punctual, friendly, and extremely professional. His work went far beyond my expectations and I’m very grateful

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Vance D

Athenas Eyes was worth every penny! Jeff was very responsive and listened to everything me and my wife wanted. He came to the rehearsal which eased our minds about the day of the wedding. The final product was amazing and exceeded our expectations. It was so fun to watch our day... Read More unfold after it was all over. Jeff had made the suggestion to have our guests give marriage advice and we were so glad he did. We would highly recommend Athenas Eyes for your wedding.

Jeff Zych

Telling wedding stories has become the most enjoyable part of my videography work. It is always interesting to pull together pieces of our communications, conversations and my experience filming events into a story of your day that will fuel memories for years to come. Meeting new people for what is always a happy time adds frosting to this already pleasureable cake. My initial videography training for cable television had an emphasis on interviews and event documentaries. A focus on people aspects in telling your special story results.