Atlanta Live Event and Wedding Painter Ann Bailey

Atlanta, Savannah, and destination Weddings - See website

Backdrops, Signs, Theme Props, Wedding Designers

4245 Cutter Ct, Roswell, GA Atlanta, Savannah, and destination Weddings - See website (678) 488-6516

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Ivy J

Ann was such a joy to work throughout the wedding planning process, and on our wedding day. She captured our event through her live painting so perfectly, and beautifully. Our guests loved watching her paint during our reception, and we now have a painting of our wedding day... Read More that we will treasure forever! We cannot say enough great things about Ann, her talent, and our experience working with her. Thank you Ann, for making such a beautiful contribution to our wedding with your amazing talent! - Ivy & Rick Jacques

2018-03-04T15:50:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review, Ivy & Rick. It was a little daunting painting for two successful, creative professionals - and you were wonderful to work with! I loved being part of your beautiful wedding day and am so glad you treasure the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Nicole P

Atlanta Live Event and Wedding Painter was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Ann is so talented and her work is amazing! We last minute splurged on the painting because we saw it at a friend's wedding a few months before ours and are so happy we did. We... Read More purchased this instead of gifts for each other but it would also be a wonderful surprise gift for a couple. The process is very cool, we got so many compliments on it during and after the wedding, plus it is a life long gift we will cherish forever. I decided to incorporate my outdoor winter ceremony with our first dance in the ballroom and I could not be more happy with the outcome! Ann is extremely professional and responds in a timely manner. I can not say enough good things about this vendor and I highly recommend this for every couple!

2018-03-04T15:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for including me! I was thrilled to meet you and chat with you at your friend's wedding and remember being excited about doing a winter wedding for New Years Eve. It was gorgeous- and so unique and memorable. The fireplace was perfect and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Catherine F

Our live event painting was beyond what I could even imagine! Ann was easy and professional to make plans with. She was genuinely excited to be there and taking part in our wedding day, not something you experience with all of your vendors. The final product is a wonderful... Read More memory and addition to our home. I never knew a painting could portray us so well, easily one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding!

2017-11-29T16:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I do enjoy painting live and truly love being involved. Your First Dance was so romantic- I wanted to capture that!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kaylee D

Wow is all I can say! I am so amazed and so happy that we had Ann come and paint our daughter and son-in-laws wedding. Ann is a wonderful artist who captured the wedding perfectly. Her attention to all the details was spot on! Our daughter and son-in-law now have a forever... Read More piece that they will cherish for ever. Ann was so accommodating and our guests loved watching her paint the wedding.

2017-11-08T20:56:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am very happy the couple loves the finished piece. It was a gorgeous big wedding and I wanted to be sure their painting reflected all of glamour of the day.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Laurie D

Ann is amazing! She painted the most incredible work of art depicting my son's wedding. Anyone would be lucky to have her at their event!!

2017-11-05T13:50:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Laurie! It was so beautiful at the Foundry and I thoroughly enjoyed painting the couple and family members intermingling with all of the guests...

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy K

Best idea ever!!!! Ann did an amazing job and truly captured the couple's first dance!! Our daughter and her husband, along with our guests, were thrilled with this idea and loved seeing Ann paint! The painting is gorgeous and will always be one of the most beautiful keepsakes... Read More from their wedding day. Ann included so many special details in the painting and we all loved discovering family and friends in the painting. She is a master and this is truly a very special gift for the bride and groom. Their first dance will hang in their home forever and it is just beautiful!!! Ann is professional and wonderful to work with. She arrived about 2.5 hours before the start of the reception so that she could get the background started and by the time we arrived the painting was already taking shape. Our daughter and her husband are thrilled with this gift!!

2017-07-26T21:12:08 Response from the vendor

It was a beautiful wedding reception at a beautiful place, with a gorgeous wedding party and fabulous decor - I'm so glad to have been asked to paint it. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jessica D

Ann was amazing! She did a live portrait of our first dance, and it was such a great experience. I wasn't expecting our guests to really notice her, but they loved watching her work. We got so many comments about how fun and interesting it was to have an artist do a live... Read More painting. The best part: now we have this amazing painting commemorating one of the most iconic moments of our wedding! It's something we will both treasure for many years to come. I highly recommend it!

2017-07-26T20:56:05 Response from the vendor

So wonderful to read your happy review of the live event painting I did at your wedding. It was beautiful and I loved being able to share my painting process with your combined families and friends. Thank you!