Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

616 East Rockborough Court, Stone Mountain, GA (678) 848-1265

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Rev Janna was amazing. She made sure that everything would be perfect and I didn't have to stress about anything. Very flexible and patient. My guest enjoy the ceremony. Will definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Njeri B

Reverand Jann was awesome! I received nothing but compliments from everyone that attended my ceremony. From the beginning she assured me that everything would go great and be personalized and she was correct. She even provided references. Thank you for making this short planned... Read More wedding a success and we will be calling you soon to bless our new home.

Ok...

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Heather B

Rev. Jann performed our ceremony. She seemed a bit nervous throughout the ceremony, but she performed the ceremony clearly and it was very heartfelt. The family became involved in the ceremony through a blessing of the rings, and this was very sweet. Wish she'd been a bit more... Read More organized prior to the wedding-I didn't see the script until a few days before-but otherwise it was a wonderful experience.

Rev. Jann is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Norman S

My wife and I decided to marry in our hometown of Atlanta, and due to some bad information from the courthouse, we did not have an officiant lined up to do the ceremony while we were in town. Reverend Jann came to our rescue and set up a service with us immediately. Jann married... Read More us in an unforgettable outdoor ceremony at a moment's notice, and my wife and I are eternally grateful for having someone wonderful perform the service. I would highly recommend Reverend Jann!