Atlantic City Country Club Inc.

Northfield, NJ

Beautiful Beginnings at Atlantic City Country Club

When it comes to your special day, no ordinary venue will do. The Atlantic City Country Club is one of America's oldest and most prestigious golf clubs. We offer the most exquisite bridal suite in the area, as well as gorgeous banquet chairs, china and a beautifully refinished facility.

Guest Capacity

Waterfront, Country Club, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

One Leo Fraser Drive, Northfield, NJ

Atlantic City Country Club

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Mary Beth W

Professional, pleasant. Pat was great and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Katie C

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Atlantic City Country Club as the venue for our wedding reception! Initially, we loved the look of the country club and especially the view. We were also really pleased that they were willing to work with our budget. Throughout the... Read More wedding planning process, Caitlin was a pleasure to work with! She was always willing to meet with us and answer any of our questions. We also had some unique requests, and we were never told no. I also met with Patty right before the wedding, and she really made our vision come to life. I dropped off all of the décor and items that I wanted displayed at our wedding (we had a lot!) a few days before the wedding, and was so thrilled with how beautifully Patty put everything together. Many guests complimented us on how beautiful our wedding reception venue was! She also made me feel very comfortable on the big day and I knew that she had everything covered. My cake was also included in my package, and so many people talked about how beautiful it was and how great it tasted!! One of my bridesmaids mentioned to me after my wedding how smoothly everything went at my wedding, and I told her that I never really worried that it wouldn't. Caitlin and Patty, and all the staff at ACCC really helped to pull off my dream wedding, and I highly recommend Atlantic City Country Club to anyone searching for a wedding venue!!

Unexpected Charm

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Christine R

After a slightly bumpy start (the ACCC went under new management a few months after we booked) things turned out spectacular. I didn't really think things would come together, but both Pat and Caitlin did a fantastic job decorating the space. While I never made it to the... Read More cocktail hour, I heard it was absolutely outstanding. The chef is great at what he does and you really cannot go wrong.