Our wedding specialist is available to help you!

With over 60 vehicles in our fleet, we can handle all your wedding transportation! Dreaming about the perfect getaway in a classic car? Need to get your guests safely home from the party? Contact Kourtney Coleman, our in-house accredited bridal consultant, for a customized quote today!

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine

5849 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Samantha W

We used Atlantic Limo for a van during the day and a town car at the end of the night, and both were perfect. It was great to work with Kourtney through the planning process, and then on the day-of, both drivers were incredibly nice, courteous, and on time. Great company!

Great service!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Jennifer T

My groom and I booked a Lincoln towncar to take us from the reception to our hotel afterwards. The car was beautiful and clean, the driver was courteous and on time, and the driver was a safe on the road. He even rolled out a red carpet for us at the reception! It was more than I had expected and I was very pleased. I highly recommend Atlantic Limousine!

The driver was so awesome!

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Melissa S

We rented the Dahmler from them, and the driver was so great. He had 1920's jazz playing when we got in the car, and drove us around Atlanta, pointing out things with a flashlight that he thought were neat. The drive was smooth and we felt like royalty. The bottle of champagne was lovely, too :)

Customer Service Nightmare

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Jackie O

We had Atlantic provide transportation for our wedding, which unfortunately ended in several schedule delays and 2 lost buses, the worst of which caused nearly half our guests to completely miss our cocktail hour, costing us thousands in wasted food, drinks, and service. Since then, a representative from Atlantic has responded to our relentless calls and emails, but management has completely refused to reach out to us or to discuss any remediation for their service issues. I am writing this review nearly 7 months after our wedding with no resolution of any kind in sight. Due to that extreme lack of customer service and respect, I would not recommend their service to anyone.

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katie W

Atlantic Limousine was good. They provided the transportation from our hotel to the church and then to our reception venue. The only issue was that our driver did not know where he was going when we were on our way to the church. As a type A bride, this was very frustrating.

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Malina S

I can't say anything bad about this service. They have no hidden costs and the gratuity for the driver is included so you don't need to worry about carrying cash with you. For the price we got a chauffeur, champagne, and the car for 3 hours. Our driver was so sweet. He was Jamaican but had moved to London before coming to Georgia and he had the BEST accent. He made the experience even more like a fairytale! We used the 1947 Rolls Royce. Like any 67 year old car, it would stall. But or driver was a pro at getting it back up and running in seconds.

Decent value for decent price

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Ashley P

Kourtney is great to work with but execution wasn't over the top superb. Overall, good value though.

Nice ride

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Tia D

Our driver was very courteous and professional. The vehicle we rode in was very nice, tinted windows, champagne chilled for us, and just a little Just Married Sign on the back. Nothing too tacky. It was nice for the two of us to just relax on the drive by ourselves from the ceremony to the reception and after the reception.

Traveled in style...

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Wayne D

The staff at Atlantic Limo were very accommodating and punctual. We felt comfortable in the towncar, and the added perk of champagne was welcomed. They even offered to come back and bring our parents home in style.

Kristi

Reviewed on 12/24/2011 Kristina P

Great company! Professional customer service, excellent choice in vehicles and very professional staff. Thank you!

Atlantic Staff was on Point

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Tarvis T

I did my initial contact with Atlantic Limo online, and received an immediate response from Tara. She explained to me via email all of my options and we locked in a security deposit pretty early. The driver assigned to our wedding had a great personality. I ended up leaving my purse in the trunk and within and hour he returned it to the hotel.

Solid Service

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Marisa B

We used Atlantic Limo for both our getaway car and a shuttle service. Everything ran like clockwork and they work with you to make sure that you and your guests are well taken care of. I think they're a good value for what's offered (especially compared to others in the city) but I did experience some sticker shock!

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Andrea L

I booked with Atlantic Limousine 1 month prior to my wedding (I had no clue you should book 6 months in advance, ahhhh!). Even though it was very short notice they were able to accommodate me. They called the week prior to confirm my reservation and were extremely prompt on the day of the wedding. The driver took extra care to make sure my dress was looked after and that there was an umbrella over my head at all times (yes, it rained, boo). Over all I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend them to any bride in the greater Portland, ME area.

great service!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Monica G

We used Atlantic Limo for our getaway car. Great experience -- the driver was ready and waiting for us, on time and on schedule. The reservation process was simple too -- No complaints!

Great transportation

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Cassi M

I loved working with Atlantic limo. Kourtney who coordinates their wedding transportation used to be a wedding coordinator so she knows the business inside and out. She knows all the questions to ask and is great to work with. Also champagne is included with bride/groom transportation! I definitely recommend them!

Smooth sailing

Reviewed on 5/08/2011 Gaelyn W

Despite the confusion one of the drivers had (which left our officiant/cousin stranded at the hotel, delaying the start of our ceremony), the service was fine. They are a preferred vendor for Piedmont Park, and the woman who drove us to our afterparty and hotel was great and patient. The champagne in the limo was a nice touch, too.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Allison H

We chose Atlantic Limousine because they are one of the preferred vendors for Piedmont Park and are authorized to enter the park grounds. The driver was very professional and friendly and it was a great value. They provide you with red-carpet service and a complimentary bottle of champagne!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Felisha H

On time and reasonable

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tarah B

Great service

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa C

There was nothing very special about our limo.;We had discussed with the limo coordinator prior to booking them that I wanted to get ice cream with my bridesmaids on the way to the ceremony from getting our hair done. No problem, they said. Well, when the limo showed up, the guy said, 'you can't have ice cream in the limo.' We finally talked him into it and everything was fine, but if they didn't want food in the limo, they should have said that from the beginning. The limo driver was not the most pleasant of people. Also, I'm not entirely sure that we got the limo we ordered... it was a tight squeeze and not everyone who was supposed to fit in it actually did fit in it.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tarnisha S

Great job, rolled out the red carpet and everything, Thanks for the sparkling cider.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tsahai A

i had never rode in a limo and the had my favorit drinks already ready for me..

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 TERRETA S

On time. Great shuttle for my guests. The company was a delight to deal with.;Give them directions just as a back up.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Claudia S

Their service was perfect. Not a single complaint. They were on time. They knew where to go. They were extremely professional.;Pay in full before your wedding day.

Rating for Atlantic Limousine & Transportation