Atlantic Resort Newport

Middletown, RI

Book Your Wedding with Atlantic Resort Newport

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, RI

Located just steps from the Atlantic Ocean and Newport's picturesque Easton's Pond and Beach, the Atlantic Resort Newport in Middletown, Rhode Island, personifies nautical chic. The brand new, state-of-the-art event venue features two large banquet rooms for weddings and events, all decorated with an upscale, coastal flair and offering sweeping water views. A third, smaller room is available for more intimate affairs. The Atlantic Resort Newport is also home to the 143-room Cambria Suites Hotel, making it an attractive and convenient option for couples welcoming out of town guests to their wedding.

The Atlantic pavilion features a light, bright and airy color scheme with floor-to-ceiling windows, recessed lighting and exposed beams. Glittering chandeliers illuminate the space and three fireplaces give the room a cozy feeling. Nautical artwork adds to the room's coastal appeal.

The pavilion on Easton Pond is located on the second floor of the resort and features wood floors, high ceilings and an inlaid dance floor. Nautical artwork also adorns this banquet room, helping to bring the natural elements of Newport's exquisite beaches indoors.

The Atlantic Resort Newport requires a food and beverage minimum for weddings taking place in Atlantic pavilion and the pavilion on Easton Pond. The minimums vary based upon the day of the week and the time of year during which the wedding is held. The Atlantic Resort Newport hosts weddings year round and offers some discounts for offseason wedding packages.

The venue prides itself on being transparent in its pricing and does not have any site, cake cutting or other additional fees. All wedding packages include 72-inch round tables, gold Chiavari chairs, linens, table ware, votive candle centerpieces and more. Couples need only provide a cake, photographer, music and flowers when planning a wedding at the Atlantic Resort Newport.

The Atlantic Resort Newport handles all catering and clients can work with the culinary team to customize a wedding menu. Hors d'oeuvres options reflect the venue's coastal locale with such choices as miniature crab cakes, lobster dim sum, scallops wrapped in bacon and coconut-encrusted shrimp. Entree options include New York sirloin steak, crab and spinach-stuffed sole, baked stuffed shrimp, chicken picatta and filet mignon.

• Rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches available on-site
  • On-site hotel with pool, restaurant and updated guest rooms
  • Discounted room blocks available for wedding party guests

Atlantic Resort Newport

The Atlantic Resort Newport offers a 143 room Cambria Suites Hotel, 2 large banquet rooms both with a commanding view of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton's Pond, 2 smaller event spaces, restaurant, lounge, indoor swimming pool and outdoor terrace. There are no site fees nor any additional fees such as cake cutting fee or extra bartender fees. Included in our packages are 72” round tables, gold chiavari chairs, and the finest quality linens and tableware. Our two smaller event spaces are perfect for rehearsal dinners or showers as well as small meeting rooms. The resort offers the comfort of your event only steps away from your hotel room.

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

240 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, RI (401) 236-2021

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sharon F

Amazing. We had our wedding October 28th there and all I can say is it exceeded every expectation I and my groom had. Elaine is the event manager and is by far the best in the business. She handled everything for our special day and made sure it all went smoothly. She is... Read More professional, kind, organized and makes sure you have the best day for both you and your guests. The venue is stunning. We loved the upstairs room for our reception and were stunned at how beautiful it was all done up. The food is off the charts. We heard nothing but compliments on the appetizers, especially the lobster rolls and bakes brie. The dinner was great and we heard from many it was the best baked stuffed shrimp. Filets were cooked to order.... There isn't one thing that we didn't LOVE about this place

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alie L

Amazing venue! Everything turned out perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristen S

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Atlantic Resort this past weekend and I couldn't have been more thrilled. For us, guest experience was the #1 most important criteria for our day, and our guests were RAVING. The food was excellent, staff amazing and timing on point.... Read More People kept telling us our wedding was an 11/10, even my husbands German aunt who is extremely difficult to please and tells it like it is. Dinner was on time which I've come to realize is not common at the weddings we've attended. Elaine is amazing and runs a tight ship - she was kind, organized and always upfront and transparent with everything. You can tell that she has seen it all and knows exactly what to recommend so the flow of the day works. Value wise what I loved about Atlantic Resort was that everything is included and clear. I'm an event planner in my 9-5 so I used an excel budget tracker that I use daily to compare total costs, and once I started adding in random costs at other venues we looked at (cost to have ceremony on site, cake cutting fees etc) we realized that the per person cost was actually a lot higher when it appeared to be less on the surface. Everything is included in the per person cost at Atlantic Resort so once you add tax and gratuity, you get your number and can easily figure out your total venue cost with # of guests. Aesthetics of a place are also very important to me and the ballroom is so beautiful and elegant (golds and whites) with hardwoods. I toured a lot of venues that had older carpeting etc and my color palate (gold, rose gold, and greens) worked so well in this bright stunning space. I was pretty crazy about the decor we brought and had a vision in my head of how i wanted everything to look and the way it was set up was perfect and elegant. If you're looking for a venue in the Newport area, I would highly recommend Atlantic Resort we had an incredible day and I can't stop smiling.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kendra B

Elaine is the absolute best! Food is excellent!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Taylor C

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and the reception was flawless. Kirby worked with us for months and she was great! I would call and text her all the time and she was always willing to meet and discuss anything I needed... Read More to. The venue is beautiful, clean, and new. The staff were all incredible. They made sure that my husband and I had time to eat some of the appetizers before we walked into our cocktail hour, and made sure we knew when our food was out so that it wouldn't get cold. The food was all delicious, all of our guests raved about being able to cut their Filet's without a knife. Overall, amazing wedding, venue, staff, and food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Betty Janw W

We had our daughter's wedding in October by Christmas everyone was still talking about the wedding. If you are looking to have your wedding go no further than the Atlantic Resort you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Betty Janw W