Atlantica

New York, NY

Celebrate your special day on a ship of dreams...

With dining, dancing and skyline views, Atlantica's tri-level private yacht offers the perfect space for your wedding on the water. Cruising year-round from Chelsea Piers, Manhattan and Lincoln Harbor Marina, Weehawken.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Chelsea Piers - Pier 61, New York, NY

What a WONDERFUL experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Nicole H

I would not change a thing about our experience on the Atlantica! John Barrall was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our guests all had and amazing time and everything was lovely. We were married at sunset on the top deck and had the whole boat to our party. I can't say... Read More enough good things about them! The food- delicious! the service staff- superb! I can't wait or our anniversary when we cruise with them again!

Falcones Wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Justina S

Great Attention to detail! The Atlantica private yacht is a unique and one of a kind wedding experience for your guests!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

Two words: ALL INCLUSIVE! Honestly, since the moment I began my business with Entertainment it was an absolute pleasure. Not only did they provide several options, but when my guest list grew unexpectedly they were more than accommodating. When we had to postpone the start of... Read More the festivities for some very important people, they understood and made sure that everything still went as smooth as possible under the circumstances and time constraints. If I could do it all again, I would definitely pay for a lot more time. Its true what they say the bride and groom never get a moment to breath. Bryan was my coordinator and he was magnificent. We were on the Atlantica and got to sail around New York on a beautiful day. It was 100% worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Entertainment cruise (atlantica) was the perfect choice for us. We decided to go with them when several family member couldn't afford to travel with us for destination wedding. It was the perfect choice. Our wedding was held on september 21,2014. Emile hogon was excellent. She... Read More was the person who helped us book our special day. We communicated with her perfectly, she helped us select the best package. I loved my wedding planner jessica. She was so helpful and helped my vision come through the exact way that i wanted. She also accommodated my large wedding. The only thing i wished i had done differently was purchase more time. Traffic was hectic the day of my wedding causing everything to run behind schedule. My time was 4:30-10pm. Thank god they did throw us off at exactly 10pm. Lol but it was one of the best days of my life. The food was magnificent. The day of my wedding we had assigned staff to bring whatever me and my husband needed. Especially while i was getting ready. Last but but not least let me say the captain was the absolutely best. Everyone was talking about how friendly, social and down to earth he was. He was so kind many people didn't really notice that the wedding was 40 minutes behind. He was so fantastic, i loved the choice of words he used while marrying us and the way he kept the crowd engaged. Entertainment cruises also offered and have a list of outside vendors for any of yours needs. We used all of the people that they recommend. Perfect. Best decision we made.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 rosanna s

“What an amazing experience!!! We recently got married. We both wanted a small, but festive wedding. We looked at several venues, but most wanted at least 100 people, and anything smaller just wasn't appealing. We then got the idea to check out spirit cruise, hoping to possibly... Read More get a small private area on one of their dinner cruise boats. We met with emilie hagon, and after telling her what we had in mind she suggested the manhattan elite yacht. After seeing the ship, and hearing what they could do for us we fell in love with the idea, and booked our date. We met with wedding planner bryan miranda who helped us with all the arrangements, and made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. Then the day came! Let me tell you, we thought it would be fun and a unique experience, but we were totally blown away at just how amazing it was. Our expectations were totally exceeded . The staff was amazing, helpful, and very courteous. Bryan personally oversaw the whole celebration. Our dj, provided by bonnie cameryn entertainment, dj mike was amazing. He played everything we asked for, and the mix was absolutely perfect. The party was non-stop, and the dance floor always full. Add to that, delicious food, a great bartender, the beautiful scenery of the ny skyline, and statue of liberty at night for an amazing experience. Everyone there said it was one of the best weddings they ever attended, and we totally agree. Thank you emile, bryan, bonnie, dj mike, and all the staff of the manhattan elite for the best wedding celebration we could have hoped for. We will always be grateful to you all, and we'd recommend you to anyone.”

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Robin A

My husband and I got married on the Atlantica in September 2015 (Labor Day weekend). It was amazing! We had around 70 guests and it was an afternoon wedding. We were on the yacht from 11:30 am - 4:00 pm and it was the perfect amount of time. We had our ceremony on the... Read More observation deck prior to sailing. From there we moved to the lounge for cocktail hour. Finally, we moved to the lower deck for the reception. The yacht was rocking a decent amount at the beginning while in the lounge, but once we got moving, you rarely noticed it. My husband and I are not originally from this area, though we live in NJ now. About 90% of our guests traveled from out of state and most had never been to NYC before so we wanted them to have a unique and fun experience. Everybody loved it! We had so many compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We also received so many compliments on the food and cake. I can honestly say the food and cake were both amazing! Also, the food tasting we did in June on the Bateaux was so great and such a fun date night for us during the planning process. The Atlantica is beautiful so we didn't have to spend much at all decorating. The only decorations we had were centerpieces, guest book/name card table decorations, and some flowers on a memorial table. Very little needs to be added to the Atlantica. Bryan and Emilie were both wonderful to work with. They were helpful and responsive! Bryan did a great job during the wedding handling everything and letting me enjoy the day as the bride. I would highly recommend the Atlantica and Entertainment Cruises to anybody looking to have a nontraditional wedding in NY. It was also very reasonably priced, especially since it included an open bar. Such a great day and experience overall!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

We got married aboard the Atlantica in August 2015. Amazing all around experience. We asked them to begin with a cocktail hour and hold the ceremony as close to the Statue of Liberty as possible, at sunset. They delivered. The setting was spectacular. Bryan and Emily were... Read More attentive to detail throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend the Atlantica. Do it!

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kareene H

I had my reception on spirit of New York lunch cruise. The team that worked with me was great from the managers to the wedding coordinator. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. When the day of my wedding arrived my guests had a ball, they loved the food, scenery, and... Read More music. Hands down a wonderful experience, I am more than pleased with my service. Love it.. My husband and I are grateful.

Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Mark S

My husband and I had a Disney themed wedding. The manager Jessica and the event Coordinator were so wonderful. We were able to meet with them several times to go over our timeline and when the day of our wedding arrived they took care of everything which left me an my husband to... Read More simply relax and enjoy our day. The boat was absolutely beautiful, no words can describe how special it was to have a beautiful yacht all to yourself with just your family and friends against the beautiful back drop of New York City at night. Our guests had such a great time from the food, dancing and the outer decks. No one wanted the event to end which is always a good sign! The food was delicious, when planning an event on a yacht or catering hall you always anticipate that it will taste like "wedding food" and our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious the food was and it exceeded their expectations! The service was flawless, even today people talk about how impressive it was that the entire table was served and cleared at the exact same time. They couldn't believe it. As for us a day that we were so excited about and nervous about turned out to indeed be our Happily Ever Celebration that we were hoping it would be and the best part is we got to enjoy it. The entire team took such wonderful care of us and most importantly our guests! The boat looked beautiful, the food was delicious, the views were spectacular and the staff was truly wonderful. Thank you very much for making our day so magical!

email, texting

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

The view from the boat was incredible. The food was great. My only problem was in the year of planning. Our wedding contact person was young and liked to communicate with us through email, text. Well, we are older (the parents are usually the ones paying the wedding). We... Read More constantly asked him to CALL us and not email . So, communication was frustrating in the planning stage. My first daughters wedding was at the Manor in New Jersey. That was superb communication, via phone, all the time. We were treated like royalty with the Manor