Atlantica

(5)

New York, NY

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Celebrate your special day on a ship of dreams...

With dining, dancing and skyline views, Atlantica's tri-level private yacht offers the perfect space for your wedding on the water. Cruising year-round from Chelsea Piers, Manhattan and Lincoln Harbor Marina, Weehawken.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Boat/Yacht, Restaurant

Chelsea Piers - Pier 61, New York, NY

What a WONDERFUL experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Nicole H

I would not change a thing about our experience on the Atlantica! John Barrall was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our guests all had and amazing time and everything was lovely. We were married at sunset on the top deck and had the whole boat to our party. I can't say enough good things about them! The food- delicious! the service staff- superb! I can't wait or our anniversary when we cruise with them again!

Falcones Wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Justina S

Great Attention to detail! The Atlantica private yacht is a unique and one of a kind wedding experience for your guests!

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kareene H

I had my reception on spirit of New York lunch cruise. The team that worked with me was great from the managers to the wedding coordinator. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. When the day of my wedding arrived my guests had a ball, they loved the food, scenery, and music. Hands down a wonderful experience, I am more than pleased with my service. Love it.. My husband and I are grateful.

Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Mark S

My husband and I had a Disney themed wedding. The manager Jessica and the event Coordinator were so wonderful. We were able to meet with them several times to go over our timeline and when the day of our wedding arrived they took care of everything which left me an my husband to simply relax and enjoy our day. The boat was absolutely beautiful, no words can describe how special it was to have a beautiful yacht all to yourself with just your family and friends against the beautiful back drop of New York City at night. Our guests had such a great time from the food, dancing and the outer decks. No one wanted the event to end which is always a good sign! The food was delicious, when planning an event on a yacht or catering hall you always anticipate that it will taste like "wedding food" and our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious the food was and it exceeded their expectations! The service was flawless, even today people talk about how impressive it was that the entire table was served and cleared at the exact same time. They couldn't believe it. As for us a day that we were so excited about and nervous about turned out to indeed be our Happily Ever Celebration that we were hoping it would be and the best part is we got to enjoy it. The entire team took such wonderful care of us and most importantly our guests! The boat looked beautiful, the food was delicious, the views were spectacular and the staff was truly wonderful. Thank you very much for making our day so magical!

email, texting

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

The view from the boat was incredible. The food was great. My only problem was in the year of planning. Our wedding contact person was young and liked to communicate with us through email, text. Well, we are older (the parents are usually the ones paying the wedding). We constantly asked him to CALL us and not email . So, communication was frustrating in the planning stage. My first daughters wedding was at the Manor in New Jersey. That was superb communication, via phone, all the time. We were treated like royalty with the Manor

Send Email