Atomic Entertainment

Exceeding your expectations & bringing you the day you envision! 2 person team - DJ/MC and Event Manager Personalized Monograms and UPLIGHTING DETAILED WEDDING DAY TIMELINE provided for all of your vendors Ceremony, Cocktail Hour & Reception Call today for availability!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Oviedo, FL Central Florida / Orlando (407) 468-3056

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Holly P

Atomic Entertainment was awesome! DJ PJ did a great job of getting everyone into the music and dancing. He has a great speaking voice! Monica Cullen (the DJs wife) was my day of coordinator. She was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and made my day run so smoothly. I would... Read More highly recommend using Atomic Entertainment as your DJ and having Monica be your day of coordinator! 5 out of 5 for sure!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 John S

My wife and I literally begged Atomic Entertainment to provide our DJ and day of coordination services. DJ PJ was the consummate professional entertainer, whether it was working with us to find the perfect wedding songs from the myriad of options, to playing whimsical melodies... Read More of my choosing during cocktail hour, and finally and most importantly, getting all the guests dancing and having fun the entire reception. While his skills at keeping the crowd engaged and dancing were stellar the combined duo of his amazing wife providing the day of coordination service took any last ounce of stress my soon-to-be wife could even try to create completely out of the wedding day equation. If you have the fortunate opportunity to have the Atomic Entertainment duo provide their services for your wedding, consider yourself truly lucky for you will have the wedding that all your friends will be discussing, and recalling how absolutely classy, fun, and overall one of the best weddings they ever went to.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

I just got married last weekend and used this DJ for my wedding and they were absolutely great! They are very involved in the process and want to know all the details of the wedding to help with making the day/night go smoothly. The music was perfect, everyone was dancing and... Read More having fun the whole night. DJ PJ wasn't afraid to step in and dance with everyone to help get the momentum going either. The night was perfect and it was in big part to them. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Thank you Monica and Patrick!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Amy C

I couldn't recommend Atomic Entertainment more! They were such a fun vendor to work with. Monica and Patrick both worked together to ensure that the reception was fun and that the evening's events flowed smoothly and according to schedule. They are so responsive, amiable,... Read More organized and professional. It was a joy meeting them and working with them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Frederic P

Our big day would not have been the same without Monica and DJ PJ! Their professionalism and experience allowed us to feel like we had nothing to worry about. Monica dealt with all the vendors, ran a tight ship, and even dealt with us when we needed to get back on track.... Read More While Brent and I are very organized and detailed people, the best plans never go as planned. She handled every curve ball, including bad weather, and did everything she could to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I cannot even imagine what it would have been like without her. DJ PJ is a man of many talents and characters. For the ceremony and the cocktail hour before the wedding, he was the very poised professional DJ that made sure everyone was having a good time. But come the reception, he become the super fun and engaged DJ that made sure everyone was having a GREAT time. The truth is, both Monica and DJ PJ adapted to what they knew WE wanted. They spent a lot of time with us ahead of the event preparing to make sure it was just perfect for us.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennifer S

Monica and Patrick were great to work with. My husband selected them as DJ because he loved their website and liked the hats/costumes and entertainer quality that Patrick brought to DJ. We hired Monica as our day of coordinator and she was great. Very organized and willing to... Read More work with us on last minute changes. They are true professionals who know what they are doing and love it! You won't regret hiring them.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jennifer M

We got married in April 16, 2016. DJ PJ & Monica were amazing and the perfect fit for our wedding reception! DJ PJ provided professional service and played music that constantly engaged our crowd to keep them on their feet! Everyone had an amazing time due to the great music... Read More he played. He even danced with the group! Monica was great in keeping everything on time and keeping me calm. They always say the DJ makes the reception....that is 100% true with Atomic Entertainment. I highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Carli W

Atomic entertainment provided outstanding service for our wedding. I wished I could put them in my pocket and bring them everywhere with me! My biggest worry on my wedding day was that the dancefloor would be empty, but with Monica and Patrick that is impossible! They are... Read More amazing. Not only didn't they provide amazing service but they are friends for love. I would get married all over again just to have them DJ!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Beth W

We had experienced Atomic Entertainment at two other weddings, so there was no doubt we would use them for our special day. DJ PJ did an awesome job of getting everyone into the music and dancing, with fun hats!! Monica (the DJs wife) was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and... Read More made my day run so smoothly.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

Atomic Entertainment is absolutely the BEST DJ team!! From booking day to wedding day they were awesome! They did my nephews wedding reception 3 years ago and when my son got engaged the first thing was to book Atomic Entertainment! They went above and beyond and every guest had... Read More a great time. People that usually don't dance were out on the dance floor. They also organized the flow of events and it was PERFECT! Thank you PJ and Monica for making my son's wedding everything they dreamed of!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Patrick and his wife, Monica, were a fabulous team as the DJ and day of wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding. The reception ran smoothly and was decorated beautifully by them. The music was just what we asked for and Patrick got the guests involved and everyone had a... Read More great time!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Christie H

They where outstanding!!! everyone side how great the DJ was and how much fun they had!!!!

Use Atomic Entertainment if you want an amazing wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jaime L

I am so happy we had Atomic Entertainment DJ at our wedding. They made time to meet with us and went through every detail. They made sure to play songs we wanted and they were great when we needed help deciding songs for certain parts of the wedding. We needed music set up in 3... Read More different areas and they made it happen without a problem. We also had a last minute song change and is wasn't an issue. They are an amazing couple with great personalities. They really enjoy what they do and it shows. They even dress up and get in the dance floor. I would definitely use them again for an event in the future!

The Best Team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Taira L

We absolutely loved working with Atomic Entertainment - Monica & PJ! We wanted to use very specific songs, some of which were obscure, and they made it happen, no problem. We were even able to make specific playlists for the different parts of the ceremony and reception. We were... Read More a little concerned about what the sound would be like for the outdoor ceremony, but it was flawless! PJ has such a fun personality and made the reception even more special - nearly all of our guests were dancing through the night! Monica was so helpful in making sure things happened when they needed to happen - something we didn't expect at all. Overall, we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Atomic Entertainment! I've included the link to our wedding video which captures some of their work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY8zrf-xdsg

Wonderful, Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I have used Atomic Entertainment for many years now. Started off with Christmas parties, then just last year had PJ and Monica at our wedding for the DJ!!! I can't express the feeling I have when they do a job for us, the only thing to say is" feels like family" That sums up the... Read More feeling we have with their work and talent. All my guests from Christmas parties to our wedding have all great compliments to express about Atomic Entertainment.... They are spectacular!!!!

Best Central Florida DJ

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Melissa M

PJ & Monica were hands down what kept the party going all night long! They were very clear leading up to the wedding with what they provided, gave us all the musical freedom to be specific with the sound of the night or allow them to "go with the mood", and they really... Read More delivered! I can't say enough about their professionalism, promptness, and overall how wonderful they were to work with! Everyone was asking where we found our DJ, he was so energetic and wonderful! Monica was also almost like another wedding coordinator (She's even licensed for that now!) and was SO helpful throughout the evening. We had a wonderful wedding with our friends and family and it wouldnt have been the same without Atomic Entertainment's Monica and PJ!

Amazing DJ and wife!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Catherine H

We hired Atomic Entertainment for my daughter's wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were not only helpful with the ceremony and reception but they kept the pace of the dancing going, had fun and made everyone else have fun and were very easy to work... Read More with. We loved them and would highly recommend them.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jennifer M

Just in speaking with Monica (DJ PJ's wife) I felt relief. We had found our DJ and Monica provided much needed organization to the event. DJ PJ was a blast and we heard great reviews from all of our guests. They worked with us on our every need - Monica even bustled my dress!... Read More She had great ideas such as a Congo line for the kids. Their pricing was fantastic and worth so much more. I really can't rave about these two enough. My husband didn't speak with Monica and PJ until our meeting and he left it with the same exact feeling as me. He was so impressed and they just exceeding expectations day of.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amy T

There isn't a better wedding DJ out there! Everyone had a great time and having a professional and experienced DJ team allowed everything to flow smoothly and stress-free (which is what you are going to want!). Highly recommend!

The best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Amanda A

I could not have picked a more perfect DJ for my big day!!!! Dancing and music are huge for my husband and I!! DJ PJ & Monica hit everything perfectly and made my day one I will never forget... Everyone who came commented on how amazing they were and how much fun and what a... Read More party my wedding was... I can never thank them enough for making my day more amazing than I could ever imagine!!

Amazing Wedding DJ Team

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Erica R

We were recommended to use this DJ team by a friend and it was completely worth it! This DJ is completely attentive to your wants and desires for your wedding reception and has wonderful recommendations if you aren't too sure what you want. They were the most important part of... Read More our reception and they were worth every penny. Monica, the organizer, asks for as much information as possible about your wedding so she knows your theme and exactly what you want and expect. She is so nice to work with and her goal is to make your wedding day wishes come true. She even called all of our vendors so she knew what they were doing, when and where they would be. My photographer told me that helped her TREMENDOUSLY since she would know exactly where she needed to be for special pictures. Patrick, the DJ, is awesome! He played every piece of special music and the genres we requested. He was right on point with the time line and kept to our schedule. We had an above and beyond request to have him lead our wedding party in a country line dance for our special wedding party dance and he WAS AMAZING! Some of our group still wasn't able to get the dance quite down, but because Patrick learned the dance specifically for our wedding, those who were forgetful, were able to follow his lead. He learned the dance perfectly. Bottom line, this DJ team is amazing and I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM to ANYONE! They helped make our day perfect!

Not Cheesy, Just Fun

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jordan T

Atomic Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding! Everyone was dancing, the songs flowed and my guests a great time. They listened closely to my requests (no rap music in front of my grandparents!) and even edited my first dance song so it would be a bit shorter. Monica... Read More helped with a variety of aspects- not just the music. I would definitely recommend!

Best DJ in Central Florida!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Eva L

This was the 3rd wedding in my family that we have used Atomic Entertainment for; needless to say, DJPJ is the BEST DJ in town in our opinion! He switches costumes the entire night to keep the energy going, and he has a strong sense of how to keep guests entertained at all... Read More times. Also, his wife Monica is always there to help with whatever you may need, whether it be a glass of water, safety pinning your dress because the bustle broke, or keeping everything running smoothly by keeping all the independent vendors in communication with each other. We really cannot recommend Atomic Entertainment enough...they are guaranteed to make your event a success!

Simply Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Rebecca B

The music/entertainment aspect was a bit complicated for our wedding, but very important to us. My (now) husband is Haitian, and we were looking for a DJ who could appeal to both sides of the wedding attendees. We could not have picked better. DJ and his wife were wonderful from... Read More helping us plan all of our songs, splicing two songs together for my father - daughter dance, and keeping everyone from every background out on the floor dancing all night (definitely ask PJ for some of his Michael Jackson moves!). They even orchestrated a "teddy bear toss" so all of the kids could be involved in activities. I also have to mention how Monica went above and beyond. The team I hired as "wedding planners" suddenly disappeared before the cake cutting. Monica and PJ stepped in and made sure we still got to all of the events of the evening and that everything stayed perfectly on schedule. Long story short, they were fantastic. Prompt, kind, thorough,reasonably priced, and a ton of fun. I would recommend them over and over again, and would use them again in a heartbeat. Best choice, don't miss out on having them at your wedding!

Monica and DJPJ Cullen Atomic entertainment

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Victoria P

I had my wedding done by Atomic entertainment at the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne and let me tell you.. What a great show!!! All night the dance floor was full!! I love Monica!!! She helped me out in so many ways.. As if she was my wedding planner:) They both are very accommodating... Read More and sweet! I have and will still recommended them to anyone I know getting married!! Keep up the good work!!!

Start a Conversation!