Atomic Entertainment

Exceeding your expectations & bringing you the day you envision! Our goal is to personalize our services to fit your needs. We make sure your guests will rave about the fun they had at your wedding reception! DETAILED WEDDING DAY TIMELINE provided for all of your vendors Your wedding DJ reception package includes: DJ / Emcee Professional Announcements State of the Art BOSE Sound System Dance Floor Lighting Effects Continuous Musical Programming Communication and help throughout the planning process Pre-Wedding Consultation Planning Session One of the essential ingredients for a successful wedding reception is your DJ. Call today for availability!

Arabic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Central Florida / Orlando (407) 468-3056

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Holly P

Atomic Entertainment was awesome! DJ PJ did a great job of getting everyone into the music and dancing. He has a great speaking voice! Monica Cullen (the DJs wife) was my day of coordinator. She was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and made my day run so smoothly. I would... Read More highly recommend using Atomic Entertainment as your DJ and having Monica be your day of coordinator! 5 out of 5 for sure!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 John S

My wife and I literally begged Atomic Entertainment to provide our DJ and day of coordination services. DJ PJ was the consummate professional entertainer, whether it was working with us to find the perfect wedding songs from the myriad of options, to playing whimsical melodies... Read More of my choosing during cocktail hour, and finally and most importantly, getting all the guests dancing and having fun the entire reception. While his skills at keeping the crowd engaged and dancing were stellar the combined duo of his amazing wife providing the day of coordination service took any last ounce of stress my soon-to-be wife could even try to create completely out of the wedding day equation. If you have the fortunate opportunity to have the Atomic Entertainment duo provide their services for your wedding, consider yourself truly lucky for you will have the wedding that all your friends will be discussing, and recalling how absolutely classy, fun, and overall one of the best weddings they ever went to.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Madison B

Atomic Entertainment did the sound equipment for my ceremony. The sound was clear with absolutely no technical difficulties. My husband and my officiant had lavalier microphones (microphones that are pinned to your shirt), which worked perfectly. Everyone could hear them without... Read More a clunky mic in the middle of all our pictures. It was a very professional and clean set up. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Tatiana G

Monica and Patrick were so amazing on our wedding day! We kept getting compliments throughout the night about how awesome our DJ was. The interactive dances were so much fun, too! Monica went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly— having her made everything... Read More less stressful. They are so worth it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patti K

Everyone seemed to like them and they kept the party going. PJ was awesome and got everyone up off their chairs to dance practically all night! We highly recommend them. Our wedding was the most fun because of this DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Barbara H

We hired Atomic Entertainment for our wedding in Tavares and they were amazing. Patrick was involved the entire time, always made sure we were happy with what was going on, and made sure our guests were having fun. All our guests really enjoyed his interaction. Half of our... Read More guests were from Brazil and he made sure everyone was entertained (and he even got all our crazy names right). Monica was spectacular. Somehow with all the craziness she was smiling the entire time and we don't know how she did it, but she had every answer to every question anyone asked her. She made sure we were comfortable and that the night went just as planned, and if there was even an ounce of doubt, she made sure to get all the answers from whoever she needed to talk to. We don't know what else to say about them except they were amazing and we thank them for everything.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Teri B

We would highly recommend DJ PJ. Patrick has been the Dj for two of our children's weddings. All who attended raved about how he engaged everyone and the music he chose as well as being very interactive with our guests. He truly is someone who loves what he does!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Taylor H

DJ Pat and his wife Monica were absolutely amazing! We asked for a pretty unique musical combination (classic country and 1950s-60s music) and DJ Pat's playlists were perfect! He kept everyone engaged and out on the dance floor and was an excellent MC. Monica was amazing in the... Read More planning and execution of the reception. She helped us come up with a smooth timeline for the reception and ensured that it went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Debbie S

Monica and Patrick were the best. The whole process from the beginning of planning to the end of the wedding was flawless. They are very informative as well as proficient. Would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Brittany M

What a fantastic time our guest had at our wedding! We owe it all to Patrick and Monica. Patrick was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding before. He has so much energy and really works the crowd so that everyone has a great time. My guest cant stop talking about how much... Read More fun our wedding was. Monica was the perfect day of coordinator. She made sure everything flowed without any problems. It was a perfect day! Thanks to both for a wonderful wedding.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lynsey G

I use Atomic Entertainment for my April, 2017 wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel as they were recommended by a friend! I was concerned that whomever would chose to use that day would have a hard time accommodating our 100 requests, LITERALLY! Atomic let us pick out every single song... Read More we wanted! It was a blessing to find Monica and PJ who truly allowed our day to be what we dreamed! and DJ PJ himself was the biggest hit. Great energy, definitely made the guest laugh and dance without being over-the-top! I've already recommend them to 10 other brides!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Katie W

DJ PJ and Monica did an excellent job! They were super fun to work with and made the wedding flow very nicely. The guests had a blast at the reception; we got a lot of good reviews from guests on Atomic Entertainment as well! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for an... Read More excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Samantha A

Patrick and Monica are the perfect duo. Monica was my day-of coordinator and I couldn't have asked for a better planning partner. Leading up to the event and the day-of she went above and beyond to make my wedding day magical. She has a great sense of what you want after a few... Read More conversations and caters her planning style to mesh with your wants/personality. If you're looking for a coordinator, look no further! She's awesome. Patrick (DJPJ) was a riot! The guests were raving about him for weeks. Everyone had a blast and he kept the party going all night. His main goal is for your guests to enjoy themselves and boy will they. I can't say enough about Monica and Patrick. I am so thankful to have worked with them. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without them.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Amy C

I couldn't recommend Atomic Entertainment more! They were such a fun vendor to work with. Monica and Patrick both worked together to ensure that the reception was fun and that the evening's events flowed smoothly and according to schedule. They are so responsive, amiable,... Read More organized and professional. It was a joy meeting them and working with them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Frederic P

Our big day would not have been the same without Monica and DJ PJ! Their professionalism and experience allowed us to feel like we had nothing to worry about. Monica dealt with all the vendors, ran a tight ship, and even dealt with us when we needed to get back on track.... Read More While Brent and I are very organized and detailed people, the best plans never go as planned. She handled every curve ball, including bad weather, and did everything she could to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I cannot even imagine what it would have been like without her. DJ PJ is a man of many talents and characters. For the ceremony and the cocktail hour before the wedding, he was the very poised professional DJ that made sure everyone was having a good time. But come the reception, he become the super fun and engaged DJ that made sure everyone was having a GREAT time. The truth is, both Monica and DJ PJ adapted to what they knew WE wanted. They spent a lot of time with us ahead of the event preparing to make sure it was just perfect for us.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennifer S

Monica and Patrick were great to work with. My husband selected them as DJ because he loved their website and liked the hats/costumes and entertainer quality that Patrick brought to DJ. We hired Monica as our day of coordinator and she was great. Very organized and willing to... Read More work with us on last minute changes. They are true professionals who know what they are doing and love it! You won't regret hiring them.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jennifer M

We got married in April 16, 2016. DJ PJ & Monica were amazing and the perfect fit for our wedding reception! DJ PJ provided professional service and played music that constantly engaged our crowd to keep them on their feet! Everyone had an amazing time due to the great music... Read More he played. He even danced with the group! Monica was great in keeping everything on time and keeping me calm. They always say the DJ makes the reception....that is 100% true with Atomic Entertainment. I highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

I just got married last weekend and used this DJ for my wedding and they were absolutely great! They are very involved in the process and want to know all the details of the wedding to help with making the day/night go smoothly. The music was perfect, everyone was dancing and... Read More having fun the whole night. DJ PJ wasn't afraid to step in and dance with everyone to help get the momentum going either. The night was perfect and it was in big part to them. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Thank you Monica and Patrick!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Carli W

Atomic entertainment provided outstanding service for our wedding. I wished I could put them in my pocket and bring them everywhere with me! My biggest worry on my wedding day was that the dancefloor would be empty, but with Monica and Patrick that is impossible! They are... Read More amazing. Not only didn't they provide amazing service but they are friends for love. I would get married all over again just to have them DJ!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Beth W

We had experienced Atomic Entertainment at two other weddings, so there was no doubt we would use them for our special day. DJ PJ did an awesome job of getting everyone into the music and dancing, with fun hats!! Monica (the DJs wife) was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and... Read More made my day run so smoothly.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

Atomic Entertainment is absolutely the BEST DJ team!! From booking day to wedding day they were awesome! They did my nephews wedding reception 3 years ago and when my son got engaged the first thing was to book Atomic Entertainment! They went above and beyond and every guest had... Read More a great time. People that usually don't dance were out on the dance floor. They also organized the flow of events and it was PERFECT! Thank you PJ and Monica for making my son's wedding everything they dreamed of!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Patrick and his wife, Monica, were a fabulous team as the DJ and day of wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding. The reception ran smoothly and was decorated beautifully by them. The music was just what we asked for and Patrick got the guests involved and everyone had a... Read More great time!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Christie H

They where outstanding!!! everyone side how great the DJ was and how much fun they had!!!!

Use Atomic Entertainment if you want an amazing wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jaime L

I am so happy we had Atomic Entertainment DJ at our wedding. They made time to meet with us and went through every detail. They made sure to play songs we wanted and they were great when we needed help deciding songs for certain parts of the wedding. We needed music set up in 3... Read More different areas and they made it happen without a problem. We also had a last minute song change and is wasn't an issue. They are an amazing couple with great personalities. They really enjoy what they do and it shows. They even dress up and get in the dance floor. I would definitely use them again for an event in the future!

The Best Team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Taira L

We absolutely loved working with Atomic Entertainment - Monica & PJ! We wanted to use very specific songs, some of which were obscure, and they made it happen, no problem. We were even able to make specific playlists for the different parts of the ceremony and reception. We were... Read More a little concerned about what the sound would be like for the outdoor ceremony, but it was flawless! PJ has such a fun personality and made the reception even more special - nearly all of our guests were dancing through the night! Monica was so helpful in making sure things happened when they needed to happen - something we didn't expect at all. Overall, we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Atomic Entertainment! I've included the link to our wedding video which captures some of their work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY8zrf-xdsg