Attention to Detail Wedding Films

$$

3007 Hearthstone Rd., Cleveland, OH

Money well spent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Julie B

Doug and his wife Bethany were an absolute pleasure to work with. Doug was extremely easy to communicate with during the planning process and answered questions or any communication extremely quickly. They were both very professional the day of the wedding and did a lot of shooting without us even knowing, which allowed us to focus on each other and our Big Day. Whenever we did any "staged" footage, they were very efficient. The final product is amazing and we are so glad we have those memories to watch over and over. The day goes by so fast that so having the highlights, ceremony, speeches, and favorite moments captured on film and absolutely worth every penny :)

July 3, 2011

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Toni T

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Doug and his company for our wedding. Constant communication was kept and he is reliable and very personable. Our video turned out absolutely amazing!! We've already watched it numerous times because we love everything about it! He is very easy to work with and has such exquisite ideas that lead to a masterpiece of capturing the special day. The music on the DVD is perfect and transitions throughout the video are smooth and everything fits together, so we thoroughly enjoy watching and reliving our wedding day.

Wedding-September 24, 2011

Reviewed on 3/10/2012 Christine S

My husband and I were fortunate to have Doug and his wife from Attention To Detail, capture our special day! Everything from the planning before, the day of and the end result have all been top notch. It was a pleasure working with them. We are extremely satisfied with our wedding video! They put in little extra touches wherever they could and it really showed in their work. They sure do live up to their name! We would highly recommend them!

Like Videographer, Like Family!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Aubrey O

I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to have chosen Doug and Attention to Detail as our videographer for our wedding day this past June. Little did we know that when we signed that contract, we were not only hiring a videographer, but we were also making a life-long friend! It wasn't long after he arrived at my parents' house that morning, that I realized he was going to fit right in. I was so nervous that morning, and Doug put me immediately at ease. And although I know very well that Doug spent his entire day with us from very early morning until late late evening, he was never intrusive or in anyone's way. However, he still managed to create the most AMAZING wedding video I have ever seen with so many special moments that I didn't even know he had captured. If you are a bride and/or groom and are considering whether or not to hire a videographer for your wedding, please believe me when I say it will be the best money you spend. There are so many moments that my husband and I missed that day and Doug was able to capture them- like a dance-off between our friends!! Even more so were the special moments he captured between my husband and I. We watch the video often and we are just so grateful to have those memories - it has made our wedding day so much more special. Thank you, Doug, for everything! Words cannot express what your passion and professionalism have meant to us.

Exceptional Videographer

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Judi O

Doug was our videographer for our daughter's wedding this past June. I can't possibly begin to completely express or articulate what his video has meant to us! Doug is a kind, thoughtful, and devoted individual with an amazing, creative, and proficient talent. He spent the whole day with us as he arrived at our home in the morning before the wedding and was still with us until the very end of the reception "doing his thing". He fit right in with our family and the wedding party. I would emphatically recommend Doug of Attention to Detail to anyone who is considering hiring a videographer. And to tell you the truth, if you're not sure your wedding budget can accommodate this service, I highly recommend you seriously reconsider as this was the best money spent for our daughter's wedding. We missed so many important parts of the day and evening, and through Doug's video, we have been able to recapture the special moments of the whole celebration. Our video is a beautiful, extraordinary and memorable treasure. We are so grateful to Doug as our video truly exceeded our expectations!

Great, fun DJ

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Melinda S

We had a lot of fun with Doug & his wife assisting him as DJ of our wedding. She even helped our ring bearer & flower girls line up and enter the reception. He kept the party hopping, we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Strongly recommend using Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 April G

I waited until the very last minute to decide that I really wanted to book a videographer. Doug was amazing! He fit in with the wedding party and did a great job in reading what I needed. When things got stressful during pictures Doug went a brought me a glass of wine to help settle me down - which was much appreciated. I received so many compliments on the video and his professionalism. My husband and I are so happy that we went with Attention to Detail. Being the bride you actually miss a lot of things. I did not realize it until that day, but you are the last one to walk down the aisle so I could not see everyone especially the ring bearer and flower girl. Same with the introduction into the reception. I loved seeing everything that went on that day. It is well worth the money!

Send Email