Audacity Salon and Spa

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

12225 Beach Blvd suite# 5, Jacksonville, FL Florida, Michigan and surrounding areas. (904) 669-4440

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Megan R

Cassie Steele did my hair & makeup for my wedding on March 10th. I contacted her less than a month out from my wedding after things fell through at a different salon. She luckily was available and seriously saved my day! I am still amazed at how beautiful of a job she did! My... Read More hair, exactly how I envisioned it. Makeup, stunning. She is amazing at what she does! Thank you, Cassie!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Hannah D

Working with Audacity was completely stress free! Cassie really spent the time to make sure I was getting the hair style I wanted. She spent the time to pre-curl my extensions to make sure the curl lasted my whole wedding day. The make up artist was good. She made sure I got the... Read More exact look I wanted. They came to my hotel room on the day of my wedding. They were on time and quick. They gave all of my bridesmaids and mother exactly what they wanted too! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Such an amazing salon. I have never left unsatisfied. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy and comfortable!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Sarah T

Cassie was great. I did my own makeup and she did my hair. She also did my maid of honor and my mom's hair. we all looked just like how we wanted it to look. Cassie was very calm and professional which was great the day of when I was so nervous!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Brandy L

Cassie Norwick is wonderful! She is talented in both hair and makeup. She is very fun to be around and made getting ready on my wedding day so much fun for my bridesmaids, mothers and me! Cassie was able to do the hair and makeup of myself and 7 others in less than 5 hours AND... Read More she came to us :)

Cassie Steele

While I grew up in Michigan, I’ve spent nearly two decades calling Jacksonville, Florida home. I've expanded my education in many facets such as bridal hair, extensions, and make up along with new color and cutting techniques. I’m a firm believer education is a key to success in life and business. There is always something you can learn and someone to learn from; you just have to be a sponge and soak up all the knowledge you can. I love meeting new people and achieving amazing looks for my clients. Book online at: https://squareup.com/appointments/book/5E6NGZFBW3KAQ/hair-artistry-by-cassie-st