Audio West Entertainment Professional DJ Service

(8)

Chicagoland and Suburbs, IL

We Play it All and Play It Well!

With extensive knowledge of music, weddings and customs, our DJs do more than play music. You will have a DJ that is engaging with you and your guests to ensure a wonderful night of memories. Call us today so we can begin to customize your wedding reception.

1202N West, Chicagoland and Suburbs, IL

Dance Party

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Janelle J

The dance floor stayed occupied and our guests had a great time. They were some minor glitches/deviations from the timeline and playlist, but since our guests were happy, we are happy.

For the bride on a budget

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Tiffany

Ray and his staff were great, on-time and very professional. From the initial meeting, coorespondance leading up to the wedding and the day of was perfect. With the user friendly website, my husband and I were able to build our playlist and add any additional special requests. Note: For any African American couples or those that like R&B, Gospel and Hip Hop, Audio West is your best bet!

Great time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Kelly H

Knew of the DJ through one of our groomsmen, so we were given a discount, but would have paid double what we paid for their service. Great to work with and EVERYONE had a blast at the reception where two very different families united that day. Have people already looking to book Ray based on our reception. Wish I had more things to hire them for!

Excellent Professional Awesome DJ/Disk Jockey

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

My wife and I used Audio-West professional disk jockey services for our wedding. Let me just start off by saying these guys are a cut above the rest. Raynard from Audio-west and his Crew will have your guest for your special day dancing until the lights literally come on. Audio-wear provideds prompt, professional & unforgettable service. The up lighting and drapery bused at our wedding was out of site absolutely gorgeous. Audio-West also has great partnerships with various live bands, singer and etc. We were fortunate enough to have a live saxophonist play for our ceremony that audio-west was able to provide. Lastly Audio-west, does a really special cake cutting ceremony as well as several fun and different games for the wedding party and guest. I give them 10 stars and would recommend Audio-west to anyone.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Tammy S

Service was great - attitude great, music and personalized great. We were in a small room, and some guests said afterwards that the music was a bit loud. My only complaint was I was expecting 1 DJ and there were more there that I had not planned on - or had seats for at dinner time and had to say something, because it was very small.

Sampson/Miller Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

AudioWest did a great job of making our special day run smooth. With so much going on it is hard to keep track of the wedding day events. We had no clue (being this our first marriage) of how precise the days events need to be to make sure you get it all done (tossing bouquet, cake cutting, first dance, etc..). The AudioWest team made sure, through very easy meetings, that our day was set before hand so we could enjoy it. You definitely need a MC/DJ at weddings not just a DJ. Somebody has to give directions during transitions from dinner to dancing, to cake cutting...they did this and more and we were extremely impressed in the fashion in which they did this. They spoke just enough to give direction, but did not steal the attention away from us, they were not a distraction, just an added, much needed help. The equipment used was top notch and whenever the MC spoke, it was done in a very professional tone. The company is completely professional and on time. For any groom, you want the day to be special for your bride and not have to have her worry about stuff, and you (the groom) don't want to mess up anything. AudioWest helped me out tremendously. They understand weddings and can suggest things you may have forgotten and still allow the day to be unique to you. We can't say enough; we were very impressed and happy with how the day went. Thank you AudioWest!

Audio West/ DJ Ray

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Kendra S

I am so glad we chose Audio West/DJ Ray for our June 2013 wedding! I came across DJ Ray at a Bridal Show as I was leaving and I swear it was meant to be. He was exactly what we were looking for & the prices were extremely reasonable. He was very professional, fun, and a great guy! He listened to my requests, and kept in contact/ responded any time I had a question. He will play anything you request, from R&B/ Hip Hop, to the Oldies, to the Cha Cha Slide if you want. Make sure to check him out!

Review for Audio West Professional DJ Services

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amber T

music selection was good. Liked the online planning features.;Was recommended company owner but got DJ Phil. Phil was nice, but couldn't pronounce any names of the bridal party.

Send Email