CALL NOW!!! Deepest discounts ever.

This ain't 'ya momma's Wedding band!!! Playing a mix of favorites from the 50's to current chart-topping hits, August Rush aims to please. Want a low-key, classic reception? We can do that! How about that wacky themed reception? We have it covered! Give us a call now for pricing and availability.

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving the entire Gulf Coast Region (504) 952-9254

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Shelby A

Words cannot explain how proud I am that we chose August Rush for our wedding! Y'all had every person on the dance floor singing and dancing. I'm pretty sure my husband thought we were at his personal concert. Haha. We love y'all and are so thankful for making our night a dream... Read More come true! ❤

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Johnny B

Unbelievable Job by these guy. Got us up dancing from the first note Thanks Guys

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Devin F

Thanks August Rush for helping to make our reception a true success. Words really can't express how much fun we had. Special thanks for allowing my best man to sing a song with the band.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Johnny B

This was the best decision we made. August Rush. Was unbelievable from the music to there style. They made the wedding great. Thanks guys.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Lily F

Fun, Energetic and all around great band. They were awesome. We LOVED them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Monique C

HOLY COW!!!!! What an amazing time had by all. Words can not express my gratitude for such a unbelievable evening. You guys and gals really know how to make a lasting impression. From the props for the kids to the inclusion of guests in certain songs y'all were awesome. Fan for... Read More life!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Great Band!!! I just used them for my wedding this October, and just wanted to say how Amazing they were. We all had tons of fun!

FUN

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Lara D

Cannot say enough about this band. They are wonderful. They even learned a song for my husband and his grandmother to dance to.

August Rush