Is this your business? claim it now

Augusta Pines Golf Club

Spring, TX

Guest Capacity

Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Service Staff

18 Augusta Pines Dr, Spring, TX

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lisa R

My husband and I had our reception at Augusta Pines on 5/7/16 and we had a great experience! I was a little nervous when I initially booked this venue because there aren't a ton of reviews or photos online and it was hard to find information on it, but I'm so glad we chose it... Read More anyway. The ballroom and the grounds are beautiful and they close down the whole entry/bar area on the day of your wedding so your guests have a lot of different areas to spread out in (both indoor and outdoor). The food was great and the bar was awesome, but the best part was that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! The coordinator (Susan) took care of everything for me from setup to working with my vendors to coordinating our exit. Nobody in the family or the wedding party had to worry about setup or breakdown of the venue so we were all just able to have a good time. Besides having a little trouble getting information on Augusta Pines at the beginning, I had no issues with this venue at all and am so happy I chose it. Side note: the venue can technically hold about 200 people but only 175 can be seated in the main ballroom. I had 150 at my wedding which was a great number for the space!

Great Reception!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Morgan

We had our reception at Augusta Pines in October 2013. I cannot say enough good things about Augusta Pines! Susan was always responsive and was flexible with my work schedule. On the wedding day everything was set up beautifully and I never had to worry about anything. As soon... Read More as we sat down at the reception they brought us our food and asked what we wanted to drink. They kept checking on us to make sure we didn't need more food/drink/etc. The food was very good and everything seemed very organized. They did a good job making use of our time and sticking to our schedule. So thank you Susan & Augusta Pines!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Sarah C

We knew this was our venue the moment we walked in. In fact, we liked it so much we also had our rehearsal dinner there in a different room. Susan was so helpful and even put up with me after some changes were made. I would definitely recommend this venue and the event... Read More coordinator Susan.

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Tamika P

The staff at Augusta Pines was absolutely wonderful, but the Coordinator (Susan Metzger)was something to be desired. She booked a rehearsal during my reception and gave them more attantion than my reception. She was supposed to queue the DJ for the food service, but she was... Read More not there to do this. My cousin had to step in! She told me that I did not need a coordinator and that she would take care of everything. This was not true!

Beautiful Venue - Great Food!

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Jenna C

My husband and I were so pleased with how beautiful our wedding turned out! We we booked Augusta Pines in December, we planned for an outdoor ceremony in July - it was my dream! Unfortuntaely, as the wedding day approached, the weather was not cooperating and we had to move the... Read More ceremony inside, which I was nervouse about, but Susan and her team really pulled through and it was absolutely the most beautiful ceremony! I think it even turned out better than it would have outside. The food was so delicious! (we had the chicken parmesan and a beef carving station) The banquet team did an amazing job turning the room quickly after the ceremony to get ready for the reception. Susan was a little difficult to get ahold of at some times during the planning process, but she does manage Gleannloch Pines as well. Although she was difficult to get ahold of, it didn't really matter because in the end she executed everything so perfectly. It was the wedding of our dreams and we couldn't be happier with how well it turned out!

Took my Bridals here

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Lauren M

Gorgeous place and so professional and helpful!!

Amazing and perfect

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Sabrina M

I am so happy that I had my wedding here. Everything was perfect! Susan was amazing. She comforted and reassured me, and pulled through on everything. The day of my wedding, 20 minutes before guests started to arrive, a transformer in the neighborhood blew up. By the time I got... Read More there, the lights were back on, but if we hadn't been so lucky, Susan had already ordered a generator. Every step of the way, it was a great experience.I will never forget how perfect Susan made everything. It was worth every penny. We paid just over 10000 for about 200 people and an open bar.

Wonderful night - working on the journey

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 kelsey b

The coordinator is excellent at handling bridal anxiety and her staff. Keep in mind, though, that this location is used for many types of events, not just wedding. I think the coordinator could have done a better job on "the journey" as my dad called it... she's not exactly... Read More punctual or great at returning phone calls in a timely manner and often forgot details. In the end, the wedding night was PERFECT and she did an excellent job handling everything and making sure we were completely taken care of. The location itself was beautiful and they did a great job with decorating. Oh and the food is AMAZING. sidenote* don't use their limo - it's cheap but the driver bothered us the whole way there about directions to our honemoon suite and didn't even put the divider in between us. we were like "hello, we'd like a private moment or two after the most sacred day of our lives please" ha and he apparently took the wedding cake someone put in there for us!!

Review for Augusta Pines

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Adriana R

I loved every thing about it.

Start a Conversation!